Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Cupcake I havent asked for Femera but will. Is it more expensive? Im just wondering why hes never mentioned it?
I called my gyno for a second opinion and she said at my age she thought Clomid was fine but that it can thin your lining.
Those of you having the headaches on Clomid, Ive found the Excedrin Migraine was the only thing that helped with those.

Sorry LL! Just saw your question.....My Ins. covers both so mine was like $10. If out of pocket then I think it does cost more, I seem to remember Flutter talking about the cost....

Looks like this cycle will be a bust. I'm in Arkansas for the next 5 days for my brother's high school graduation. I'm Oing this weekend and I'm staying at my moms. So no bedding for us unless we sneak off lol. But its ok if not this time maybe next. Everyone have a great weekend

Yesterday was my cd5 and I was still spotting so it was my last day of the oil packs. I really love those things! All these pills I am taking every day suck! I know that my hormones being regulated helps everyone around me, but I am not used to taking all these pills.
I was looking up Laparoscopy last night. I think that is what my new doctor will want to do. I really didn't want to have another surgery in my belly. I think he will want to remove the tube instead of blocking it off and check my other tube as well to make sure it is not hydro like the other. I am going to try to have any surgery done while my husband is gone so I don't have to worry about having sex and I don't have to worry about being in pain for a few weeks. Surgery makes me nervous now since both my tubes were blocked after my reversal. I sure hope I hit it off with this new doctor. I am getting all of my medical records together so I will have them ready. Even the ones from my blood clot so I have the information in front of them. I went into the medical records office in the Army hospital in December and filled out a request. He said they had to be mailed. I never got them, so I went back in March and filled out another request. He gave me my inpatient records and said he had to mail my outpatient. I am still waiting. I called him again yesterday and he said I could come in today and pick them up. So far it has taken me over 6 months to get my medical records.. We have about 2 1/2 months left here if God is willing. Never in my life have I been so excited to see the ending of something. This has been the hardest 18 months of my life! I am going to call my old doctor and ask if I can still come in today and get a medical records form sent to a hospital in West Virginia. I called her yesterday and she said yes but then the doctor dropped me. It is much easier for a clinic to get records than it is for you to get your own if you don't live in the state.
I have decided that when I go to my new doctor I am not going to ask for any fertility treatments. I am just going to ask for the tubal removal and blood work.. After that, I will try on our own until my hubby gets a new job. I also will be diligently saving money for IVF because there is a very big likelihood that is where I will be headed. I am actually seriously considering checking online to see which states mandate fertility coverage and if possible, choosing one of those states to live. The cost of IVF is one of the biggest reasons most people have to be childless. As each year passes that is one less baby I am able to have. Also one more decade of age I feel. I am 34 years old and feel like 45. This journey has changed me in ways that are not all good. Seems like I am always waiting.

Angien

Tricare sucks. Unless you go outside the network and use prime. Forget standard. I was married to a marine which I do not recommend to any woman and we of course had tricare. If you stick with the pushing towards them and stay in standard they do experimental IVF at the navy hospital in San Diego there is a waiting list though. Granted IUI and other treatments are not covered under prime or standard but if you are talking surgery do not let a military doctor touch you. You are in Washington I am near Portland I do not know the fertility doctors around here but find out who works with tricare prime.

The military life is hell in my opinion. The medical system is worse.

So I got Gabe's crib together last night and put the bedding in. It's super super cute! Just have to paint the walls blue and his room is ready. I have a serious case of nesting today. I did 11 hours of scrubbing, sorting, purging, and installing baby gates, lmao. If anyone's house needs to be nested, you know where to find me!

Reading about the nesting made me laugh. I hope I am in the same nesting boat too this year. It is hilarious how we nest and prepare for their arrival.

Anyhope: Tricare is HORRID!
I have Standard right now since I HATE Madigan Army hospital and would NEVER let them do IVF on me, I don't care if it's only 6000$ dollars. I would rather not have a baby than to use them.
Thank God my hubby is on his way out of the Army. Just a few months and we will be gone from here. Him joining the Army is the worst thing EVER! I had this picture of military life filled with honor and pride and I was dead wrong. It is filled with sluts, liars and drunks.. I can't wait to get my family out of here. I can't imagine raising any babies here. If you are religious the military life is NOT for you...I want the country life and that is where we are headed. God-willing, Montana will be our temporary home and then one of the middle states.. Hopefully North Dakota.. Maybe even stay in Montana... My hubby as had about 6 offers during the last two months from BNSF Railway but the stupid Army won't allow him to go to the interviews which are always in the state the job is being offered in.. He got offered a job for ATT in North Carolina but again, no interview allowed.. He has begun his ACAP paperwork already and had his initial visit today so thank God it is underway. We are counting the days until this particular experience is over and thank God I now know to try everything in my power to get my boy to make his career somewhere else.
I am going to a civilian doctor. I wouldn't let one of those queers at the military hospital work on my husband's ex... and I despise her. I don't care if my infertility never gets fixed, I will never go back to that hospital for a pregnancy related issue. EVER. I went in for blood in my stools and they diagnosed me as having appendicitis. They are idiots of the highest order..

This Clomid has my boobies achey.. This is a new symptom for me. My boobs are tingly and feel like they are filling up. CD-6 for me and second day of Clomid. Also, my right side has taken over today with ovary pain.. I also still have to pee a lot. Every hour or so. Seems to be a consistent symptom for me.

Took my last Clomid last night. No headache so far today. No other symptoms either except for an occasional ovary twinge & loads of creamy cm. Still feeling like poo, maybe a tiny bit better. My hip still hurts.... Ugh, ready to be well!!! scan on Tues hoping for a lot of big follies!!!!

MMC with the thoughts it may have been ectopic as my betas never were very high at 4 weeks they were only 68 and today were at 34. Gonna wait out the mend of my broken heart and see how DH feels about trying again after my 2 month hiatus.

:hugs: Momma, I am so sorry.

I take the last dose of Clomid tonight. :happydance: I hope the symptoms go away too. Last night, I had hot flashes all night. The headache has disappeared, thank God! Bloating started yesterday, but not that bad. We are BDing every other day and I will start OPKs on Tuesday. I usually O on CD13 with Clomid, but have Oed as late as CD17 with Clomid. I am hoping that I O between CD13 and 15.

Anyhope: Tricare is HORRID!
I have Standard right now since I HATE Madigan Army hospital and would NEVER let them do IVF on me, I don't care if it's only 6000$ dollars. I would rather not have a baby than to use them.
Thank God my hubby is on his way out of the Army. Just a few months and we will be gone from here. Him joining the Army is the worst thing EVER! I had this picture of military life filled with honor and pride and I was dead wrong. It is filled with sluts, liars and drunks.. I can't wait to get my family out of here. I can't imagine raising any babies here. If you are religious the military life is NOT for you...I want the country life and that is where we are headed. God-willing, Montana will be our temporary home and then one of the middle states.. Hopefully North Dakota.. Maybe even stay in Montana... My hubby as had about 6 offers during the last two months from BNSF Railway but the stupid Army won't allow him to go to the interviews which are always in the state the job is being offered in.. He got offered a job for ATT in North Carolina but again, no interview allowed.. He has begun his ACAP paperwork already and had his initial visit today so thank God it is underway. We are counting the days until this particular experience is over and thank God I now know to try everything in my power to get my boy to make his career somewhere else.
I am going to a civilian doctor. I wouldn't let one of those queers at the military hospital work on my husband's ex... and I despise her. I don't care if my infertility never gets fixed, I will never go back to that hospital for a pregnancy related issue. EVER. I went in for blood in my stools and they diagnosed me as having appendicitis. They are idiots of the highest order..

You took the words right out of my mouth regarding my entire opinion of the military. I agree with you as have many examples I too can think of. I would not let them do IVF on me that was certain.

So very sorry Momma!

Glad your symptoms are gone Cupcake!

Galvan, sounds like you got the symptoms for all of us. I only have to pee a lot. No bloating, no cramps, just a little bit of ovary pain.. I am a little warmer at night but nothing too bad. Today will be my 4th pill. I think my dominant side is my right since I felt it every time I woke up last night. Not too worried though since I need the extra time to get my hormones evened out. Gonna finish out this Clomid even though it will be my right side to ovulate I think..
I know I feel SO much better since I have been taking these vitamins. I think I am going to stop the tea leaf after ovulation, but I am gonna take the rest all month. I have not been short-tempered, no emotional outbursts, no crying at the drop of a dime... Plus, I have my MOJO back... I had lost my drive for some reason. I guess it was just the worry and stress, but I finally have my desire back, thank God.

Anyhope: I feel that people have this romanticized idea of the military life.. I know I did. It is the opposite from anything I ever imagined. Maybe it's because I am older and I have nothing in common with 18 year old kids?? I learned my lesson quick! : )

I wrote a big post earlier but it didn't show.

Good luck to all the clomid takin ladies.

Angie the military life is a unique one for sure. It's def. not for everybody and there are def some strange characters.

Got home Friday night from my son's 8th grade Chicago trip. It was exhausting but fun and cold! It was a welcome distraction from the 2ww. I tested yesterday to see if the trigger was gone and there was faintest of line there. I don't feel very hopeful. I think I will officially stop TTC after this. I feel I've spent so much time and money on this with nothing to show for it. I think after 4 years and nothing it's probably not going to happen.

Oh and I forgot that I was supposed to have my blood draw for progesterone check yesterday. Oops I guess I'll go tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->