Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Can anyone check out my charts and give me an idea as to what they think. It is way too early for the OPK to go positive because of AF she is days away. The things were blazing and smiling I took two hours apart and still blazing. My US was two weeks ago PCOS would have been detected. I have used these smiling face monitors and pols for eight years. This has me definitely confused.

https://fertilityfriend.com/home/443232

Flutter-I see it too! How does it look compared to the other tests? Hope its darker!!!!

Can anyone check out my charts and give me an idea as to what they think. It is way too early for the OPK to go positive because of AF she is days away. The things were blazing and smiling I took two hours apart and still blazing. My US was two weeks ago PCOS would have been detected. I have used these smiling face monitors and pols for eight years. This has me definitely confused.

https://fertilityfriend.com/home/443232
Unfortunately with no temps to verify O, there isn't much I can say about your chart...I would say to keep testing with Opks & go from there. It's not unusual to have a wacky cycle every now & then. Hope you get some clarity soon :)

I think I have line eye or line envy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 12
I don't see it on the FRER,
but I did see pink on the cheapie. Fx'd for you....How many dpiui are you?

I'm 10dpiui. 13 dpt. The line is there. I'm not totally insane because my hubs sees it but still so faint. Idk what to think. I've opened the test so the lines are out of place in this one. If you don't see it I totally understand lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 15
I put an inverted one on the last page and marked where I see the line. I do see it

Thanks Brandi!!! I see it like that too but y'all know I'm looking HARD lol

I don't even have to look hard or open it on that last photo to see it and I'm on my phone at the moment.

My FRER started off VERY VERY light too

I see it from my phone but see it is very light.

I have a feeling the first response are not as first in responding as assumed.

Cupcake thank you for looking at my chart. Against my financial instincts I am going to buy more opks today. I am really confused now.

Fluter - KMFX for you! I saw a faint line in the FRER, so I'm hoping it gets darker for you. :)

I went and bought the basic test strip opks and the test line made the control line look half as light. My test lines are blazing and getting darker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->