Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Dont give up Flutter. It will happen when you least expect it. I had my surgery march 07 and finally got my sticky bfp May 2011. Just over four years and when we officially gave up ttc.

Thank you. I have nothing except a chemical that because it was so short lived I feel like it wasn't real. I know that sounds odd.

There is the faintest line on a Walmart test this afternoon. Idk if it's my trigger. I tested for the trigger 2 days ago and it was almost gone it had a squinter of a line and that's what I have now. I'm trying not to my hopes up but it's hard. Last time my trigger was def out by now. I'm 9 dpiui and 11 days past trigger

Walmarts for me took much longer to appear than my frer Fx for you

FX for you Flutter, BTW you look amazing... hope all you ladies are doing good

AFM, things are good. My daughter is having her baby shower next week.... so excited... Shes due a week after my youngest sons birthday. Since she lives so far I'm hoping to make the birth.

FX for you Flutter, BTW you look amazing... hope all you ladies are doing good

AFM, things are good. My daughter is having her baby shower next week.... so excited... Shes due a week after my youngest sons birthday. Since she lives so far I'm hoping to make the birth.

My dd is due with my first grandson in 3 days! I can't wait

Flutter~I'm crossing everything I can for your line to get darker!!!

Congrats on the new additions to your families coming soon Brandy & Jen!!!

Getting excited to have my follie scan tomorrow! :happydance:Kinda worried about response since I have had little going on in there, at least that I can feel anyways:shrug: I'm hoping for at least 2-3 good ones! Feeling some better today, so I'm thinking maybe I won't need more antibiotics for this URI. Dh was sniffling this morning, but I made him take some allergy meds & he says he feels better. Sick or not I done told him his sperm will be needed later this week, so he may just have to suck it up! He laughs at me & promises they will be raring to go! Hope everyone is well!!!!

I need help. I do not know how to upload my chart or charts for that matter. I have 28-32 day cycles usually averaging at 30 days. I know when I O because I have tracked for years. This month we did use the Happy Face OPK and on day 14 got the blazing two lines and smiling face with all the typical CM and today 8dpo I got a happy face again. I just wanted to pee on anything with lines I am getting impatient. I tested after the original happy face the following day and saw the negative and blue blue fading away which ensured that I was Oing. I have very normal cycles this would throw my cycle into a 40 day cycle and I just had my ultra sound less than a month ago. No PCOS and I have been tested for it many times my ovaries are normal size with normal follies and I have a great FSH. What the heck is going on I mean we BD on all the days and all this weekend and can again tonight but the OPK looks just as dark as day cd14 and I am on cd22 now. :::scared:::

I did test after cd14 and saw the normal negative again in case I did not say that correctly. I am like freaking out does this mean the OPK is broken.

I took two htps both negative but I did another OPK and blazing two lines just like cd14 with another happy face. I feel like I am cramping not Oing and I am moody like my period is coming. What does this mean I can not O twice this far apart.

Anyhope- Either you geared up to O, but didn't with the 1st +, or it could be that you are picking up a secondary surge that some people get before af arrives.....Just my guess tho.....:)

Oh there is another surge before AF I did not know that. I am cramping like crazy and feel not in the mood as I usually do when I O but who knows. All my positives look just as dark from the first time to these two I took today. My CM is really acidic right now and sticky not watery like it was with the original positive nor was it all weekend I checked a few times. Maybe it is the surge before AF you talk about.

Fluter, can't wait for an update on your testing:happydance: soooo hoping it's your long awaiting BFP:happydance:

Anyhope, our bodies are so crazy and complicated!!! Sorry I'm no help:hugs:

Cupcake, praying for a successful IUI this cycle:thumbup:

Congrats on the grandbabies coming up:flower:

Fluter, I am praying you get your positive AND a Keeper too!

Anyhope: I never test with opks after my first surge goes away cause I know it would drive me batty..

Cupcake, good luck with your IUI!

Also, everyone good luck with their grandbabies! I can't wait to be a Grandmother one day! Since my oldest is 15, I hope it's a little ways away... : )

I am on my last day of Clomid. I can't wait until this cycle is over and I can go to my new doctor. Since I will be trying this cycle, I won't really be able to do anything until after the 10th or so if my period doesn't show before then.
Both my ovaries hurt, but they usually do.. I picked up my medical records this morning but I still have this past miscarriage to get the records for. I keep hoping this doctor will at least run some blood work... I will start opks around Wednesday which is my regular positive day, but I am praying the Clomid helps me ovulate a few days later. I am hoping I get until about cd16 which would be a first for me. I fully expect this cycle to be crazy since I am on so many 'natural' vitamins.. Time is going by slowly..

This is my $ tree test from tonight. I swear I see it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member