Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Brandi IRL mine is just hair lighter than yours. If it is darker tomorrow I'm going to call it official. I'm too scared to at this point. I do have a faint + on a $ store test with FMU but a negative on a $ store with SMU.

I am a line Queen and I am telling you that line is MOST DEFINITELY there. I saw my line when I had a number of 6 on a WalMart cheapie and we all know how hard those are to see!
I am so excited for you Fluter! I pray this is your Keeper! I would go to doctor or make up something and go to ER for numbers.. Well, if time and your insurance allows for it anyway.. that's just me though. I am not very patient.

I am cd10 today! YAYAY!! I normally would start opks tomorrow since that was my surge day.. I am nervous about what I might have done to my cycle. To late now though. The Clomid hasn't really kicked in yet so I can't really tell which side I am o'ing from, but I am gonna assume the right side. I will still be trying but not like I would if I knew it was my left.. My husband will be going out of town for a month around the 6th or the 9th of June.. That will give me more pill time. It would be nice if you could see the difference the vitamins make. I wish I could know if it was making a difference. All the pomegranate juice and tea leaf and b6...

Good luck with your IUI this weekend, Cupcake.. I expect my ovulation to be around Sunday or Monday.. I will start testing on Thursday so I can give 3 days for the opks..
It's weird how I don't really care about whether this cycle works or not. I mean, it would be nice if it did, but I am not trying to put myself out there like last month. I am praying for a Laparoscopy to check my parts.. Would you ladies that pray, pray that the doctor I see on the 2nd will do that for me? I could sure use a little help..
Anyhope, I don't know the first thing about charting. I am too impatient to wait for the results.. I hope you get it straightened out!

Fluter, I can't even tell you how excited I am for you! I will be checking back tomorrow for your next test!

Fluter, I see it!!!!!! Just test again tommorrow and see what happens!!!!! Good luck!!!!! :happydance:

I will go for betas on Friday. I had my progesterone tested yesterday (two days late because of the Chicago trip) I'm hoping to get the number back today. This time last cycle I was spotting.

Cupcake FX'd for your IUI

Angie I hope you O from your good side and you get your keeper. I feel you will be blessed someday :)

I took a blue due digital store brand. The picture does not show correctly. It said not pregnant but I tore the test apart to look at the lines. The pee stick was still wet and I am pretty sure I see a very light blue line.

Do evap lines have color? This has blue color to it but is light.

Evaps don't have color. And digi tests are way less sensitive. Get a pink dye test. So exciting.

Jonnanne good to see you in here

Woohoo Fluter:happydance: hoping this is FINALLY IT for you:hugs: :happydance: super exciting!!!

Anyhope, very crazy stuff with the opks...if you've definitely ruled out PCOS, then it certainly could be a BFP...we've had gals here with BFPs that started with +opks near AF time:happydance: Hope you're getting an early bfp:hugs:

I am still hoping for the best. I deff see two blue lines on my hpt test after I tore it apart. I have a picture showing them plain as day. I have zero idea how to upload a photo.

I am so excited for you Fluter, I can definitely see the faint line

Fluter!!! :) Fingers crossed!!

Afm, oh gave his semen sample and my HSG is booked for the 29th at 2pm. Today is day one of my cycle, I will be going to get blood work done tomorrow,as my doctor requested me to get blood work done on day 2 and 21 of this cycle! I will keep you posted!

I certainly feel like there some new babies in our future! :) How exciting!

Any hope I do see the two lines. Also try pink dye test as well. But I see the lines

Until I hear it from my dr and blood work I am going to try not getting excited. I am almost wanting to jump up and down but keep telling myself hold on there wait for the numbers. Just wait for the numbers

Digits always have 2 lines when taken apart....sorry seems like I'm the nay sayer today LoL try a FRER. Fxd for you!!
Flutter I can't wait to inspect your tests on my PC. Apparently my cell sucks LoL praying for your bfp!!!

Anyhope, I definitely see 2 lines as well:) My ONLY hesitancy is hearing of SO many women getting false positives with blue dye tests:( Anyway you can get your hands on pink dye? I very rarely POAS, so not sure which stores sell the pink dye...I've heard Dollar Tree, Walgreens and Walmart...maybe someone here can chime in on a cheapie pink dye from one of those locations :) I know FRERs are pricey. Hoping the very best for you:happydance:

Digital pregnancy tests always have two lines.

ETA: Clearblue digital with pregnancy weeks indicator can have 3 lines and still be not pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->