Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Momma- I've had O bleeding twice before but it was bright red. I am on CD 21 today. Didn't track O but latest was on CD 16 on clomid cycles. Had tad little more brown gooey cm today with check only. Been cramping like me AF is coming too. Not sure what to make of it but trying to just forget about it til AF is late lol not sure when she will show so I will next Tues if she's not here. That will be CD 27, usually shows by CD 26.....

HHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! I'm rolling! That is great Brandi!

Fx you Fluter!

Cupcake don't you just hate it when our bodies throw us for a loop with something new?!?

Brandi - Make sure you hang onto that video for when she's a teenager, LOL.

Fluter - sending you "HURRY UP AF" vibes.

Nothing exciting going on here, other than maybe a nap later. Dragging a 10 year old around the pool using a noodle is tiring.

I am in SHOCK!!!! Nothing related to ttc, but just checked my bank account that my Child support goes into....My ex deposited $4500.00!!!!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: I called him & he said he & his mom had sold her old house & he thought it was only fair to split his part with me...I was speechless, to say the least....Some how he never ceases to amaze me...Just glad it was a good surprise this time!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks gals! Wasn't trying to brag about it :/ Just knew how we had all talked about CS issues with the ex's before & wanted to share...Wish everyone could get blessed with a little lump some arrears pay lol He still owes me about $5000 tho, so he's not outta the woods, but I am glad he made the effort, was starting to worry about car shopping for my daughter later this year...ugh Growing up TOO fast!!!:cry:

No, that is an awesome surprise, so brag away hun! Wish mine would pay, lol. But in the end, to me, I don't struggle to support the kids on my own, and my kids having a relationship with their dad is much more important than money. He's agreed to pay for the girls to go into dance in September, since I'm paying for our son to do soccer this summer, and hockey this winter, so I'm satisfied he's helping at all. He hasn't in three years, lol.

Asher dropped last night. Big time. Getting so close! Red shirt is 10 days ago, black shirt is last night

Attachments

• 10458472_321961514626568_620610186915053177_n.jpg
    10458472_321961514626568_620610186915053177_n.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 10409414_325293244293395_6478767849257421658_n.jpg
    10409414_325293244293395_6478767849257421658_n.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 4
Cupcake that is awesome that he did that. Mine isn't so great like that. He'd ran off and bought some new vehicle or something he didn't need. Never worries about his kids ever.

Brandi...wow not long now. Emm didn't drop until a few days before she came. She's quite the stubborn baby! or toddler now. Hehe

LOVE pics of preggo belly!!! It seems like just last week you were asking about the surgery, LOL.

BFN this morning so if af shows up I'll have the hsg test done soon. Praying I have at least 1 tube still open.

Brandi love the pic!!

Fluter hoping your cycle gets on track for ivf!

Cupcake thats freaking awesome! Nothing like a totally unexpected deposit ;)

Angie I am thinking of you and hope you're doing well

Brandi that totally cracks me up she is so innocent too! You might wanna ask her to use a nickname for now hah...I have a feeling that ASH would be A$$

Hi everyone! Sorry I havent been on so much. Everything is crazy busy around here!
I will get back on later and read everything Ive missed. I have a quick question:
Can you gals tell me what Glucophage does? My Re had me do some bloodwork earlier this weekand he just sent me an email telling me he called that in and he gave me this crazy schedule as far as taking it and to not go by what was on the bottle and said if I had questionsto call the office Monday cause they are already out today. I know he said something about shortening my cycles before the bloodwork. I figured Cupcake you would know what it is and what it does. He did put in my email today that it may take 2-3 months to work.
I have to get to the pharmacy real quick before they close so I can get this started. Ill try and get back on tonight or early in the morning! We have a race tomorrow and tomorrow is the last day I get a phone call from my son before he heads to Afghanistan.....Ive been trying to keep myself extremely busy cause this is really bothering me😔. Im not liking my baby being so far away for so long! Im very proud but scared to death as a mom! Well gotta get to the pharmacy!
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"