Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Awwwwwww, I'm so sorry Angie! I was really praying for better news for you today. Still praying for you, hun.

Angie, HUGE (((hugs))) to you:cry: so sorry to hear of another loss:nope: It looked so hopeful for you this time around. I pray your dr. has wisdom to see the root cause of WHY your little ones are not able to implant. Did your hubby have an SA done? I know a gal on the TR boards here from years ago who had repeated miscarriages...just like you..early MC every time and come to find out, her hubby had morphology problems. She went straight to IVF so they could select the best swimmers and she got her keeper:hugs: Just a thought...

Ladies, thank you all for the anniversary wishes:kiss: YES! hard to believe it's been 21 years:flower:

FHL - Happy Anniversary! Your marriage is now old enough to buy alcohol. ;)

Angie - I hope you find the answers you need. I'm so sorry that things didn't work out, but I'm glad that your doctor has a game plan. Definitely take all the time you need during this break. :hug:

Fluter - I'm so happy for you!!!!! And I don't think I'll ever stop dreaming until menopause hits, LOL.

Cupcake - thanks!

So sorry to hear Angie :( I was really hoping this was it for you. I wish you the very best whatever way the journey takes you. I know what you mean by missing the years when TTC'ing... My son was 13 when we first started down the road to TR and TTC.. he is now 18 and we just got our keepers. I do regret that there was times I missed out on :(

So sorry Angie. Was hoping this was your THB :( I admire your courage tho. I want to give my dh a child, but I don't think I could be strong enough to keep trying after so many losses. 1 about did me in. I hope you find peace in your heart & wish you the best. I do often think that I may be one of the unlucky ladies who ends up not being able to have another baby. Your not alone in your thoughts. It makes me sad, but I am a realist & don't want to spend the rest of the years before menopause ttc. There has to be an end point for me on this Journey; either a THB or just knowing when I'm done. Take time to love yourself & your family....Hugs & prayers Sister!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ahhhh Angie I am so so so sorry Hun.

Fluter YAY!!!! I knew she wouldn't say no. I would never tell my son and DIL no if they were trying for a baby either!

Cupcake YAY! What kinda chicks are you hatching out? Emma loves chickens. She calls them Shickens and laughs hysterically chasing them around. We have Bannies. lol

We have a variety of them! Silkies, Cochins, Doms, Buffs. This little one is from my Kukoo Marans! Black with a white chest & white dot on its head. We just started doing Chickens last summer. My son wanted to do it for a summer project & we all just love them!:happydance:

Angie sending love and hugs to you. I hope your doctor can help figure out what is going on. I still believe you are getting your baby. Did your doctor say Femara? That doesn't thin your lining like clomid does.

Cupcake I love Silkies!

I'm still waiting on AF. She was supposed to be here yesterday. I tested and it was bfn. I expected that, but wanted to be sure. I'm freaking out because of the time crunch I'm on.

Oh so pretty Cupcake. I want some silkies as well just haven't found any eggs at a reasonable rate lately. It seems the price of corn is driving up everything lately.

Fluter maybe stress of it all has delayed her or is it PCOS that is delaying her? I hope she shows soon for you.

I don't have PCOS so it's probably just the stress. I have a very regular cycle (for the most part). Ughhh seriously, this is just my luck! It's like a black cloud that floats around behind me!

Well I look like a dumb shit! Ha I thought it was you that had PCOS but maybe that is someone else!! I say stress as well then.

Well AF is 5 days late for me and I've tested a few times and all BFN... I've been feeling like AF is about to show for 3 days now and nothing yet... I call the Dr yesterday and he called in Clomid or another aid like it and told me to start taking it on CD2-CD6 I'm just ready for AF so we can start a new cycle....

FX'd Flutter
I'm sorry Angie

no biggie Momma! It's hard to remember everyone's situation

stmom I'm in the same boat. Still no af. She was supposed to be here on Friday. I tested Friday but BFN. I'm starting to panic. If she doesn't show soon IDK what I'm going to do. I'm going to miss my kid's first day of school and I don't like that idea at all

My dr told me to take Alieve 3 times a day with my meals for three days

My period still isn't here!!! I'm afraid we are running out of time. I'm already going to miss the first days of the kids school and my husband can't be gone too. I'm so upset. I can't believe this is happening

Angie - love and prayers your way. Hope you get the answers you seek...God Bless

Fluter - Congrats and Good Luck

Brandichunks - you are 2 days more pregnant than my daughter. she's looking at a 7/15 induction date, cuz she is huge!!!! Thats one day befor my youngest sons Birthday.

Faith - Congrats on 21 years...:happydance:

FX AND BABYDUST FOR YOU ALL...

AFM.... CD 3... Had CD3 bloodwork today. Its been over a year since I was checked after my TR. I'm taking A prenatal and Fertilaid as a prep, but my doctor thinks I'm healthy for babymaking (trying pre-seed next month because as I get older my ewcm has become scant). We have NTNP for 3 months. My OH lives 40 minutes from me so we literally only have 2 times to try unless we happen to get lucky and I O on a weekend. I'm ovewhelmed with work, kids baseball, caring for my mom and all the other daily stresses. My doctor says I need to stay stress free... um sure lol
I attached pics of me and my very pregnant daughter

Attachments

• bbs.jpg
    bbs.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 9
  • belly kiss.jpg
    belly kiss.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 4
Fluter..yikes! It just figures...of all the months:dohh: I'm really sorry!:hugs: hope she arrives TODAY!

Jenafyr, you and dd look so happy:cloud9: congrats! Not long to go now:happydance:

stmom, hope AF finds you soon, too!

CD38 and still no AF... I'm going to go pick up some more test and I guess test again I've also got another call in to the dr... This is the third cycle that is messed up.... I don't understand it I've taken the ovulation test and it shows I'm Oing each month but could I not be Oing after all and that's why I'm not having normal cycles... They were some what normal before they found the cyst on my overy.

I seem to have exploded overnight. Literally. I walked into my daughter's playgroup this morning and the first thing I heard was "OMG! You're MASSIVE!"

Getting tired of the "You haven't had that baby yet?" I swear the next one to say that to me is going to get some snarky response along the lines of "My ass is the size of two watermelons and my stomach looks wider than a damn beach ball. Does it LOOK like I've had the baby yet?!"

I'll be term on Sunday though, so baby watch begins soon. Still measuring 3 weeks ahead, so measuring at 39 weeks at the moment. Kinda wish that meant something, because I'm totally ready to have him here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->