Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

My daughter had her 36 week appointment today and is 1cm dialated and measuring 37 weeks. In 2 weeks the doctor will schudule a 38-39 week induction if she doesnt go naturally. Mainly so I can he there... she's 4+ hours away

Brandi hoping baby come a sooner than later :) I know you're exhausted

Jen I know you're ready to meet that grand baby!!!

Stmom I'm going to use parsley A LOT today. I'm going to steep it and use it internally. I'm desperate at this point

8dpo tested this morn there's a very extremely faint line. Could be evap will test again friday. Praying praying praying

That's so awesome that her doctor is willing to do that so you can be there, Jenafyr! Here, they won't induce before 40 weeks except for medical reasons. If you have a midwife like I do, they won't induce before 41 weeks.

I'm ready to meet my little man, but I know the longer he stays in, the healthier he'll be. My friend's baby came home yesterday and she's only a few minutes away from me, so I have been stealing some newborn snuggles in to pass the time. We agreed I'd return the favour. Once Asher gets here, we're going to split the cost of newborn photos and get some shots of the two of them together. She's gotten her little girl a white dress and I'm getting Asher a little suit this weekend. It's going to look so adorable!

Yes I am excited and thankful her doctor is allowing it. I guess at 38 weeks they will check his lung function and go from there.

I need surgery on my shoulder and have had to put it off a few times due to work and medical stuff with my mom.... my mom just told me "watch you get pregnant and have to put it off again" :dohh: although it would be a welcome jinx.

Flutter-A lot of Vitamin C can help things along too...For once I hope af get there soon!!!!

Stmom-did you test again???

Brandi-Any day now!!!! Excited for you, but makes me sad that I remember you reading Harry Potter while waiting to have TR...*sigh I hope the rest of us get to where you are some day, until then we shall bask in your glory lol

Moms-Gl with testing tomorrow!!!

Jen-Love it that your the cool tat "Gigi" How awesome & exciting for you!!! Hope you got to put off your surgery for a while ;)

Hello to the rest of you great ladies!!! Hope to see some updates soon. Nothing new here...NTNP is kinda nice lol I have no clue when or for that matter IF I O'd this time :shrug: & Honestly haven't really cared too much this time. Been nice to Not worry about it, but I have found myself not really excited about IUI in July :dohh: Hoping when af finds me it motivates me to want to get back on the ttc bus....Been storming here most evenings, so I haven't been able to have my "dirt Therapy"---dislike!!!! Have a great rest of the week!!!

Lol, I had forgotten about that little tidbit. I was so tired that morning but so excited and nervous. I can't wait until the rest of you get your sticky BFPs and hold your forever babies! I have no doubt that it will happen.

My mom keeps asking if I'm pregnant. ..she's had 2 dreams. :dohh: she's usually right but it's cd3 so I know I'm not lol yesssss gigi was the name picked out :) she calls me 800x a day asking questions lol her doctor said he wants to meet me becuz I give her great advice and alot of knowledge. She told him I'm an expert :haha: I have a good feeling about this year for you ladies, for all of us actually. ..

I tested again yesterday afternoon and called the dr and he is putting me on progesterone 2pills for 5 days and then on cd2 starting Clomid.
Flutter-A lot of Vitamin C can help things along too...For once I hope af get there soon!!!!

Stmom-did you test again???

Brandi-Any day now!!!! Excited for you, but makes me sad that I remember you reading Harry Potter while waiting to have TR...*sigh I hope the rest of us get to where you are some day, until then we shall bask in your glory lol

Moms-Gl with testing tomorrow!!!

Jen-Love it that your the cool tat "Gigi" How awesome & exciting for you!!! Hope you got to put off your surgery for a while ;)

Hello to the rest of you great ladies!!! Hope to see some updates soon. Nothing new here...NTNP is kinda nice lol I have no clue when or for that matter IF I O'd this time :shrug: & Honestly haven't really cared too much this time. Been nice to Not worry about it, but I have found myself not really excited about IUI in July :dohh: Hoping when af finds me it motivates me to want to get back on the ttc bus....Been storming here most evenings, so I haven't been able to have my "dirt Therapy"---dislike!!!! Have a great rest of the week!!!

I'm on cd 20 today & have just had some rusty/brown mixed in creamy cm when I wiped. No sex since Sunday. not sure when I O'd this time...Just curious if anybody had this after a clomid cycle? Not aware of a cyst rupture. had mild cramps Friday & Saturday & have been irritable last few days, but nothing else. Praying its implantation, but trying to NOT count my chickens just yet! Any experiences/advice appreciated!:shrug:

Cj I had spotting on clomid. It sucks. I'm not a fan of it.

I STILL do not have a period. I drank parsley tea last night and today. I've ate tons of vitamin c and crushed up two aspirin and drank it with sugar and honey. Idk what else to do. I'm so sad because our window is about to close

I didn't take Clomid this time. Just wondering if maybe its leftover from last month? Oh well, probably nothing anyways...

Flutter I sure hope AF comes soon! I did read when I was waiting to mc that taking Vit. C like 6000mg a day can do it. I was a chicken & only did 2000mg twice a day tho lol

Tested this morning looks neg. I'll test again friday which will be 11dpo

Still nothing. I've swallowed a ton of Vitamin C, drank parsley tea crushed aspirin and still nothing. This has only happened to me the 2nd cycle after my TR. Other than that I've been a day or two late after taking clomid but never a week!!! I'm so frustrated

Have discovered a slight issue with my 3 year old's pronounciation of her baby brother's name.

If you ask her what it is, she'll tell you Baby A**hole.

Off to my midwife appointment!!! Weekly from here on out!

O M Gosh Brandi! I don't know if I'd be able to hold back from Laughing so hard.

Fluter...do you know exactly when you O'd this cycle? You may not be out yet....

Cupcake...FX for IMB. I've only had this once during O and was told it was from the egg rupturing out so hard.

Afm, I have never ever notice my bbs being so tender before O ever until this month. I swear they are so bad tender I don't want to even move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->