Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

FX'd momsbaby

Stmom your AF sounds like mine...taking way too long to show up. Glad she is here and you can move on.

Jen hope your daughter has an easy delivery.

Brandi yikes I bet he's here before the first of the week!

My oldest turns 16 on Saturday, so that's a good day, LOL. I hope, for your sake, that Asher arrives sooner. :)

Jenafyr - how exciting! I can't wait to read all about it. :)

momsbaby - KMFX for good numbers.

I've been covering third shift for the past week so all I've been doing is eating and sleeping, which has made my diet go out the window for the duration. Luckily, tonight is my last night and then I go back to my normal routine. I have been missing going to the gym. Hubby's car has a blown head gasket, but we're hoping that it keeps going until the end of August. It'll be easier on us financially if it makes it that long, but if not, then things will just be tight until September. I'm kind of hoping to get a BFP by then so we'll have to get a minivan instead of another sedan. :)

Anyway, thank goodness this is my last overnight shift. I hope everything goes well for everyone.

Cupcake, thats Awesome news that your tubes are clear. Im on fitness pal. It does really help you keep track of calories and makes things alot easier but I havent been on there in weeks. I just found my Nike Fuelband that I lost over a year ago. Its charging so Ill start using that again tomorrow😀.
Brandi it wont be long now😀
I dont have as much time on here now that its summer but I do check in and read posts as often as I can even if I dont have time to comment! We have a race in Joliet Illinois this weekend, Im going to sit this one out and send my son. My fur baby, my big dog has what they think is Coonhound Paralysis. She cant move her back legs. Shes almost 13. If that is whats wrong it will eventually get better so Im hoping it is. I decided to stay home and hang out with her😀. Dont know what Ill do if I lose the old gal so keep her in your prayers please!
My son is at FOB Shank in Afghanistan now. I finally got to skype with him yesterday and he is absolutely loving his job. He said the building he works in is so high speed that he cannot tell whats in there and what they are doing but that its better than any military movie I will ever see! LOL. Makes me feel better that hes liking it so much. He was excited with all his new gear too! He said this base is bigger than the one he was on at Ft. Hood Texas.
Sorry for the book, just trying to catch up.

Well it don't look good. July 2nd levels 22, 7th 111, 9th 146. The nurse said looks like I'm going to miscarry. I go again Tuesday for 1 more draw. This is not something I wanted to here. Now all I want to do is curl up and cry

Momsbaby it may just be a slow climber...your numbers are still going up. Just have faith.

Brandi hope he makes his appearance soon.

Navy 4th of July and smores sent mine out the window as well. Back to being strict with my diet!

Momsbaby praying the nurse is wrong your numbers are going up so hang in there.

Hang in there moms. I'm hoping it's just a slow grower

FX'd for a great IUI cupcake

I'm still bleeding light and I'm on day 8 of my BCP. Plus I had about 2 days of spotting. It's been really light. I'm worried this is all screwed up

Hang in there Moms!
Cupcake Ill be praying for you and your IUI!

Thanks ladies :) I pray this is it for us! If not then I think this will be the last attempt at IUI for at least a while. Infertility & loss is straining our marriage lately. :( As much as I want another child I have to remember I have 2 kids at home, we started this Journey so dh could have a child. He's stressed & we are both tired. So pretty much we are doing the IUI today, then I told him after this 1, he can decide what he wants to do: IUI/IVF/NTNP. He is so wishy washy at times. I believe he does want a baby. I just feel like each bfn works on his ego & makes him feel like he's failing me. I do not love him any less & have assured him that its my tubes at fault also, but you know how men are. Anyways, I do know that I haven't done well with "relaxing" about it all the last few cycles. I tend to obsess & worry instead of standing in my Faith. Which I am TRYING to work on....Just pray for our marriage, as well as our IUI today please! Love you all!!!

Praying for all you ladies...stress can seen to overwhelm us all.

I have had a week from hell. As many of you know I work in homicide and work has been crazy busy. My son busted his head open yesterday and my daughter called 911 in a panic. he required 4 staples and his back is all scratched up (boys will be boys) My daughters induction was moved to Tuesday...last night she had a major panic attack because she saw her bf had drunck text some other girl :growlmad: I wanna beat his ass but his mom is handling that :haha: I leave Tuesday to be with her in Tallahassee which is 4 hours away and my mom has fallen ill. I have felt so tired and weak and my OH is helping move his aunt and has been a real bear. I think I need to be cloned :wacko:....I have alot on my plate I havent even had time to think about :baby: God knows my needs and I just pray things smooth out soon............rant over (for now)

Prayers for decreased stress & peacefulness for you Jen, & for the rest of us too!

Morning everyone I'm hanging in been having a little cramping. Dh is upset and keeps asking why all these drug addicts gets to have babies but we keep loosing them. It's something only god knows. Really hoping the nurse is wrong but I got a gut feeling I'll loose this one. If it happens I'm taking at least 3 cycles off no testing no trying. Baby dust to all!!!!

Prayers momsbaby... sometimes a break helps, but i pray you dont have to. :hugs:

I'm still bleeding light and I'm on day 8 of my BCP. Plus I had about 2 days of spotting. It's been really light. I'm worried this is all screwed up

No worries!! I had spotting the whole time I was on the BCP :)

Hey Chicks. Sorry I have been MIA.. I went to have my surgery on the 8th of July but they drew blood and found that my hcg was 460 so it was cancelled and I was sent home. I told the doctor there was no way it was a new pregnancy since my husband just got home the night of the 2nd so he scheduled me for a d&c on top of the Laparoscopy. I went in today and had the surgery. My left tube had ruptured sometime yesterday from an ectopic pregnancy and could not be repaired so the doctor took that tube out and my blocked right tube. I am tubeless so there will be no more pregnancies for me. My Love and I have not discussed IVF since the doctor gave us the news but my doctor did want me to come into his office in a week to discuss IVF. We can't do IVF. Our income is so low that the Army is even kicking us out for financial hardship. It is the end of my journey. I pray for you ladies each day and will probably check back ever so often, but God has decided that my tubes were bad and needed to be gone. If we ever get the money for IVF or find it cheaper, maybe then God will be willing. I wish all you ladies the very best and thanks for being there on this journey with me.

Oh Angie, I am so sorry to hear this bad news! Life can deal us some pretty crappy cards, but keep your focus on God! He will sustain you & give you peace & a plan for your Journey! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->