Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

SO sorry momsbaby:cry: I agree, get that progesterone checked. ALSO, make sure they continue to check your betas so there's no chance of ectopic and risk losing a tube!!

Brandi, TODAY's YOUR DUE DATE:happydance: hope Asher comes right on time:flower:

Cupcake, hoping your IUI is BFP this cycle:hugs:

Wish I could say he was, but the stubborn kid is still snug and warm in the amniotic sac and no signs of his arrival today. Gonna ask for a sweep on Tuesday if he's not here yet, and demand an ultrasound, and if they refuse again, I'll be making a threat of a report to the College of Midwives.

So sorry momsbaby. :hug:

Brandi - Silly boy needs his eviction notice, LOL. I hope he arrives before you have to start some butt-kicking. :)

I gave him his eviction notice 3 weeks ago on June 29. He still has 4 hours and 58 minutes to evacuate the premises, but I'm certain he'll be like his sister and continue to overstay his welcome.

ATTN: ASHER ROWAN MANUEL MESZAROS RE: EVICTION NOTICE

Asher,

You were quite the surprise. I can say that honestly. But a very welcomed and loved surprise. It's been a long couple of months, combined with an extremely long and cold winter, but mister, we need to talk.

Since November, you have inflicted upon me excitement and joy, pain, panic, and so many other emotions. I cannot forget the constant rib tickling, which, my dear, DOES NOT tickle one bit. Then there's the back pain, the cramping, the braxton hicks, the vomitting, the cravings...MAN, do you LOVE those Aero bars and 3am cheesecake, kid... the aversions, the lack of sleep, the inability to empty my bladder and bowels, and of course, the ability to empty my bladder and bowel only when you allow me to. I can't forget the pleasure you seem to get by using my bladder as a trampoline. As we approach your anticipated date of escape, the bladder seems to be more and more frequent, as do those bowels.

I understand that my uterus has been your home, but you only have a 40 week lease. This letter is to inform you that this is week 37. You have three weeks to vacate the premises. Should you choose not to vacate the premises on or before July 20, 2014, please accept this as your notice that for every day extra that you choose to occupy the uterus, you will lose one year's allowance. Ask your brother and sisters, and they will tell you that you do not want to miss out on the generosity that is Mommy's wallet. Your sister still has 4 years left on her penalty.

Please begin to throw your cord over your shoulder and pack up your placenta. Make your decent through the cervical exit, remembering to FULLY dislodge the plug that has been holding you in for the last 37 weeks. No more of this piece by piece crap and making me do laundry on a daily basis. Finally, exit out of Mommy. Be sure to drain the fluid and please don't be like your brother who swallowed the plug. If you're that hungry, Mommy has two boobs filled with yummy milk to give you, so make your exit quick.

On that note, I love you, Asher. See you soon, little man.

40 week, due date belly. He also undropped himself from last week.

Attachments

• 40washer.jpg
    40washer.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 3
Hey ladies, hope you all had a great weekend. I got all excited I was 2 days late, but BFN, then AF started...Dr appt for OH semen analysis is scheduled. The dr does want to repeat my HSG (waiting on insurance approval) my dr is great at coding things because my insurance doesnt cover infertility. My appointment with an endocrinologist for my thyroid isnt until freaking September... so here I am on this crazy ttc after tr roller coaster...

Wanted to share a few more pics.... daughter at dinner just hours before her induction and then today... also a bonus smiling baby Cooper.....

Attachments

• big belly.jpg
    big belly.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 8
  • new mommy.jpg
    new mommy.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 7
  • smiling.jpg
    smiling.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 6
Jena precious pics. Bummer about AF but glad you have a Dr. That's willing to help you along!

3 days ladies. I'm packing today. I can't wait!

Brandy and Faith do you have any words of wisdom on this path?

Brandi I hope Asher gets his biotin out ASAP. I never went over with any of mine. I probably would've died lol

Jena, sweet pics:cloud9:

Fluter, my only advice at this point is to take every precaution so you have no regrets and can't look back later and wish you'd have taken it easier after the transfer. I had read so many stories of "if it's meant to be..it will be" and so many gals that go shopping and all sorts of stuff right after transfer. For me, I went back to our hotel and slept for 2 hours and then we went to eat Vietnamese Pho with friends. The 40 min. drive to the restaurant was a little rough off an on..due to road construction:(...After BFN, I really wished I would have stayed put at the hotel and did NOTHING for a few days!! Anywho...don't do anything you may regret later :winkwink: hoping it's a great outcome for you:hugs: I'll be praying!

My current plan on ET day is to have acupuncture and rest the entire day. I'm planning on eating a high protein low carb diet starting Thur. I've been taking Royal Jelly, baby aspirin, vitamin, and pregnitude. I've also done 3 acupunctures (one today) I'd like to do one before ER. I've done caster oil packs and fertility massages. I'm going to eat 5 days of pineapple core and walnuts after ET. Idk what else I can do to help lol

Good luck & try to relax Flutter! Easier said than done, just try to have Faith that this will be your Miracle! Positive vibes Sweetie!

I'm so sorry Moms
Brandi looks like he's happy and just doesn't want to come out
Yay Flutter

Ok been temping this month and had a temp drop yesterday and it went back up today and I have a flashing smiley face on the opk so fx'd this is the month. I've been so nauseated since Sunday night I'm not sure if it's the Clomid or what and I've had to make myself eat and that's just not me.

So sorry Momsbaby.��
Cupcake still hoping for a BFP for you!��
Brandi, so sorry that little one is hanging out still. Good news is, it cant be long now��
Brandy and Fluter, you gals look amazing! My problem is my middle! I am so bony everywhere but my belly and butt.��
Good Look Fluter on the IVF.
AFM, Im on cycle day 2. Im going against doctors orders this month and stopping the Clomid. Im sure Ill regret it later if I go back on it cause Ive got used to the side affects and I hardly have the headaches anymore. I just think it has to be hurting me more than helping me being on it so many months. I guess Ill see. Hope I dont regret it!

I have no idea what is going on. I haven't bled heavily and only changed my pad twice since Saturday. I tested an hour ago and dark positive. My 1st mc I bled alot and test the say day bfn. So confused, Thursday needs to hurry up so I can see my dr

BrandiCanucks asked me to pop by and say little Asher is on his way (we were in a due date group for our 3 year olds):happydance::baby:

BrandiCanucks asked me to pop by and say little Asher is on his way (we were in a due date group for our 3 year olds):happydance::baby:

Yay! Let her know we're thinking of her and hope she has an easy labor and delivery!!! :thumbup:

Asher arrived traumatically by emergency csection at 1:45am July 22. He had a prolapsed cord. We almost lost him. He weighed 8lbs 10oz. We will be in hospital for a few days

Oh Brandi! How scary, but I am so thrilled he's here & hope all is ok now!!!!! Congrats on your Miracle!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

AFM- I was in the ER at the same time! I woke up with a severe, almost anaphalactic reaction? Was hot & itching, felt like my skin was on fire! Got a Bendryl & Solumedrol injection. Better now, but still a little itchy....This happen last year in March too, same scenario...Guess I will make an appt with an allergist now & see about getting an Epi pen.....UGH

Brandi he's a big baby!!! So glad he's ok now. Praying for you both

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->