Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Superstoked...here's to hoping AF shows today.

Jenya I love his name and all that hair!!!! I had bawled babies. Lol He is absolutely precious! Congrats!

Blood draw tomorrow then another Tuesday and OB appt the 24th. I'm praying this is my sticker as my step daughter calls it lol. Last night they poked and mashed all over my belly asking if it was tender or hurt. Nothing no pain. The dr done a pelvic exam and mashed more asking does this hurt, nope no pain. I just told him if he mashed one more time I'd probably pee on him lol. So we shall see in a week how things go. Oh and the OB dr was young and hot LOL

Cycle #4 cd 5 I went to my appointment yesterday and he gave me a prescription for clomid 50 mg with one refill I go back August 27 th and hopefully I am pregnant also I took a fsh test at home and it came back normal dh took a sperm count test that came in the e.p.t fertility kit and it came back normal ugh so hopefully I will get my bfp soon forgot to mention he wants me to do a progesterone test either cd 21 or 22

Congrats Jen! I'm so happy for you and your daughter!! Gorgeous baby!

CD2 here, nothing new. This will be cycle 15, and I'm over it. I may get another cat, LOL. Until then, I'll just have to be happy with lots of baby pictures. :)

Thanks so much ladies.
Congrats momsbaby
Brandi sending labor juju your way

Brandi, that was so cute!
Navy, I completely feel ya about the getting a cat thing.. I might do that myself.
Momsbaby, congratulations on your baby.
Super, I hope and pray that this is your Keeper. Best wishes for sure!!
Fluter, I am praying for your IVF. I hope you get your keep baby.
Cupcake, I hope your tww flies by...

AFM:. At my appt. yesterday he gave me a list of pricing for different procedures. They did not come anywhere near the nurses prices.. They are still good IVF prices and are made even better by the military discount, but they consider a natural IVF cycle one without any meds and charge 3000 just to take out the one egg (possibly 2) that a person ovulates on their own, and we all know how unlikely it is for them to make it through the fertilization process and the implantation process. So I would pretty much pay 3000 dollars for him to take out my one egg and have nothing to put back in since the likelihood of it surviving would be slim. I asked him if I could pay separately and take Menopur on my own, but he hasn't called me back so I am assuming that he doesn't want people to succeed that easily. With the meds, my chances would increase by more than 50%. It angers me that they want you to pay so much for the chance of one egg, pretty much being certain you will fail and have to try again. The bestie and I decided that it's best if we wait until we get settled. I don't want to take that chance when I could add a couple of thousand to it and have the IVF I want to have at New Hope Fertility Center. I want to do Mini IVF there.
So, I decided that it is not the time for us right now and I don't see myself changing my mind even if the doctor calls back. I wish I could tell him what I think of his office trying to cheat people with what they call a 24% chance of pregnancy on a natural cycle which is completely inaccurate. We all know that the possibility of one egg being recovered, cultivated, and implanted, surviving to delivery is way less than 24%
I am waiting until we get settled. We have agreed to do the process more than twice if it comes to that, but I want to be settled first. At around 5000 each time, I would still get three IVF for the price of one and I don't really have to worry so much about a huge number of leftover eggs to store cause I would not destroy them and I don't have to worry about taking all that medicine to mess up my already jacked up body. I just truly feel like this is not the right time for us and to do this would result in failure and I have had enough of that for a season. Plus, I want a doctor that will allow me to decide what I feel comfortable doing and the meds I want to use to design a procedure that's right for me. I was pregnant 6 times in a year so there is no problem for me there and I don't want to put all those meds into my body when I don't need them.
I feel that IVF should be available in many different varieties. Not everyone needs the same protocol. I decided against this doctor because he will probably not allow me the procedures I want based on my own wants and body needs. When I had the test to show my egg reserve it was 4.9.. He thought I might have PCOS which I don't since the surgery photos showed not a single cyst on ovaries. All other testing is normal. I don't think I need all that hoop-la to achieve a pregnancy. Needless to say, I will be waiting for a doctor that will design a program around my needs.... so I might never have another baby... :)
I am just glad that I acknowledged the need to wait.
I wish everyone the best! I will check in at the end of another month or so and see how everyone is getting on, but I will be off the forums since I will not be ttc anymore.
Since my tube removals, I have found myself happy and smiling, my hormones much more even, and my sex drive has finally converted back to what it was pre tubal reversal, which was great... I am not saying I am glad at the loss of my fertility, but I can admit that I am so thankful to have my joy back. I am so much more even tempered, I am not emotionally unstable, no more stress, no more marriage strain... It really has been an eye-opening experience. I didn't see the changes that had occurred over the last 2 years, but now that I am back to normal, I see it and it is amazing. I am glad to be so happy again, even though I lost my fertility. I love and want my husband again and it has nothing to do with babies and I am loving that.
I wish you all the best. I think God took my tubes so I could find my marriage again before it was lost. I will always tell myself that since I finally see the trouble my instability and obsession with pregnancy was having on our friendship. I would give up every baby to keep the love and partnership I have with my bestie. If we ever get the money we might have a kid, if we don't, God has blessed me and I wasn't really taking the time to see it. God really is a great Friend, even if it hurts, He gives us our trials to the benefit of our soul. I was losing myself in babies... Now I get to lose myself in the family He has blessed me with.
Best wishes...

Hey gals! Been busy canning & having a blast with my kids & the kids from church. Nothing new here except I am contemplating getting a gastric sleeve possibly. I am tired of fighting my weight & just feel like I can't do it with just diets anymore. I lost 110 pounds to have TR, but it took me almost 2 years to do it. UGH & of course I have gained 60 pounds back YUCK! So disappointed in myself, but hoping to at least get a referral in August if we don't get a bfp next week. I have also made the executive decision(LOL) that if we do get a BFN, then we will not do anymore IUIs or meds. I plan to work on my weight, GS or just back to the grind/diet, Save up $10,000 or so then go to TRM in Chattanooga next Summer & do 1 round of IVF. I really never imagined we would even consider IVF & its still a new concept, but I have to know that I did all I could to make our dream come true. Hoping it doesn't come to it, but if it does, it does. Got a lot of changes coming soon here. I told dh if I can't be preggo, well at least I can lose weight & then get a boob job!:happydance::happydance:

Brandi, that was so cute!
Navy, I completely feel ya about the getting a cat thing.. I might do that myself.
Momsbaby, congratulations on your baby.
Super, I hope and pray that this is your Keeper. Best wishes for sure!!
Fluter, I am praying for your IVF. I hope you get your keep baby.
Cupcake, I hope your tww flies by...

AFM:. At my appt. yesterday he gave me a list of pricing for different procedures. They did not come anywhere near the nurses prices.. They are still good IVF prices and are made even better by the military discount, but they consider a natural IVF cycle one without any meds and charge 3000 just to take out the one egg (possibly 2) that a person ovulates on their own, and we all know how unlikely it is for them to make it through the fertilization process and the implantation process. So I would pretty much pay 3000 dollars for him to take out my one egg and have nothing to put back in since the likelihood of it surviving would be slim. I asked him if I could pay separately and take Menopur on my own, but he hasn't called me back so I am assuming that he doesn't want people to succeed that easily. With the meds, my chances would increase by more than 50%. It angers me that they want you to pay so much for the chance of one egg, pretty much being certain you will fail and have to try again. The bestie and I decided that it's best if we wait until we get settled. I don't want to take that chance when I could add a couple of thousand to it and have the IVF I want to have at New Hope Fertility Center. I want to do Mini IVF there.
So, I decided that it is not the time for us right now and I don't see myself changing my mind even if the doctor calls back. I wish I could tell him what I think of his office trying to cheat people with what they call a 24% chance of pregnancy on a natural cycle which is completely inaccurate. We all know that the possibility of one egg being recovered, cultivated, and implanted, surviving to delivery is way less than 24%
I am waiting until we get settled. We have agreed to do the process more than twice if it comes to that, but I want to be settled first. At around 5000 each time, I would still get three IVF for the price of one and I don't really have to worry so much about a huge number of leftover eggs to store cause I would not destroy them and I don't have to worry about taking all that medicine to mess up my already jacked up body. I just truly feel like this is not the right time for us and to do this would result in failure and I have had enough of that for a season. Plus, I want a doctor that will allow me to decide what I feel comfortable doing and the meds I want to use to design a procedure that's right for me. I was pregnant 6 times in a year so there is no problem for me there and I don't want to put all those meds into my body when I don't need them.
I feel that IVF should be available in many different varieties. Not everyone needs the same protocol. I decided against this doctor because he will probably not allow me the procedures I want based on my own wants and body needs. When I had the test to show my egg reserve it was 4.9.. He thought I might have PCOS which I don't since the surgery photos showed not a single cyst on ovaries. All other testing is normal. I don't think I need all that hoop-la to achieve a pregnancy. Needless to say, I will be waiting for a doctor that will design a program around my needs.... so I might never have another baby... :)
I am just glad that I acknowledged the need to wait.
I wish everyone the best! I will check in at the end of another month or so and see how everyone is getting on, but I will be off the forums since I will not be ttc anymore.
Since my tube removals, I have found myself happy and smiling, my hormones much more even, and my sex drive has finally converted back to what it was pre tubal reversal, which was great... I am not saying I am glad at the loss of my fertility, but I can admit that I am so thankful to have my joy back. I am so much more even tempered, I am not emotionally unstable, no more stress, no more marriage strain... It really has been an eye-opening experience. I didn't see the changes that had occurred over the last 2 years, but now that I am back to normal, I see it and it is amazing. I am glad to be so happy again, even though I lost my fertility. I love and want my husband again and it has nothing to do with babies and I am loving that.
I wish you all the best. I think God took my tubes so I could find my marriage again before it was lost. I will always tell myself that since I finally see the trouble my instability and obsession with pregnancy was having on our friendship. I would give up every baby to keep the love and partnership I have with my bestie. If we ever get the money we might have a kid, if we don't, God has blessed me and I wasn't really taking the time to see it. God really is a great Friend, even if it hurts, He gives us our trials to the benefit of our soul. I was losing myself in babies... Now I get to lose myself in the family He has blessed me with.
Best wishes...
Angie-I don't blame you for questioning the price with no meds. Also glad you are finding yourself again! I know I don't like who I have become on this Journey at times. It consumes you. You tend to forget the blessings you already have, in constant search for the Miracle yet to come...Its a sad Journey for some & definitely not easy for most! I pray for you to find continued peace & guidance in your life & in your marriage! Hugs & Love to you!!!

Angie - I'm glad that you have found some positives in your journey. My husband always likes to remind me that we are what's important, and that the baby would just be a bonus.

Cupcake - My sister-in-law had the gastric sleeve and has lost over 100 pounds. It seems to be working for her. Surgery is always a scary thing, though, and her eating/drinking schedule seems really strict.

I'm hoping no news from Brandi is good news.

Angie - I wouldn't risk a natural IVF either. That is very pricey for one egg. There is no way I would risk it. I'm nervous paying what I am for a lighter dose of meds and less eggs but I like the idea of less meds and less eggs to make a decision about. Having a happy marriage and being content with yourself will make all the difference. You'll get through this and you'll figure out what's next on the TTC front in due time.

Cupcake I have VSG. It's the best thing I've ever done for myself. I'm so much happier. I still need to lose about 30 lbs but I've been unmotivated lately :( however I'm down over 100lbs. Eating is "normal" for me now. In the beginning it's rough.

Brandi - dang that boy is stubborn.

Asm - just counting down the days. 6!!!

Thanks Flutter! I have been doing some research & plan to go to the seminar for more info in August! Kinda scary, but I feel like its the right decision for me. :)

Congrats on your weight loss! How long did it take you to lose so much? I would like to lose at least the 60 I've gained back, but to get at my "ideal weight" i need to lose a little over a 100 :( I sometimes just wish I were taller lmbo

Angie- I wish you the best regardless of what route you decide on :)

Fluter- I had the lapband in 2008 and that was a NIGHTMARE!! I ended up with emergency surgery in 2011 unable to eat or drink. But that was a lifesaver for me because while I was out they had to remove part of my stomach anyway due to the damage so they did a revision to the Gastric Bypass which I was ok with. It was the best thing ever! I went from 291lbs down to around 140 and I eat whatever I want just in smaller portions. I couldnt be happier. I never thought I would wear a size 4/6! Having the surgery helped me because after I had the babies it all fell off immediately.. I am sure nursing helped but it was fast!

Speaking of a boob job though... losing 150lbs and having twins has taken its toll hah. I have a consult with the plastic surgeon August 12th and I think I will finally consider having somethings put back where they should be rofl. I am mostly annoyed with the extra skin on my arms :( I wont ever wear sleeveless and rarely short sleeves I stick with light 3/4 sleeves in the summer. I am not against a tummy tuck though and a boob lift. I have DDs naturally still so I wont be needing an implant!

I have DD-DDD naturally too, but I seriously wish they would stay up where they are supposed to be! LMBO I won't do implants, just a "lift" job! I am getting excited to get this surgery rolling! Of course if I get a bfp before then, I'll have to wait, but will still pursue it afterwards.

I have a home health patient who has a lapband & hasn't lost but like 30 pounds :/ Of course she has other issues too. The bypass scares me, but the sleeve seems the best option so far. Will know more after my seminar.

I have DD-DDD naturally too, but I seriously wish they would stay up where they are supposed to be! LMBO I won't do implants, just a "lift" job! I am getting excited to get this surgery rolling! Of course if I get a bfp before then, I'll have to wait, but will still pursue it afterwards.

I have a home health patient who has a lapband & hasn't lost but like 30 pounds :/ Of course she has other issues too. The bypass scares me, but the sleeve seems the best option so far. Will know more after my seminar.

Both work beautifully. Gl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->