Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I still have 30lbs to get to the 140 range. My boobs are sad. I use to have DDD and down to about a D. It was the first thing that went. It took me less than a year to lose the 100. This is a year before and after pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 13
Wow you look amazing!! So sad to see mine but here goes.. This is even after I lost 40lbs myself and then went for consult/surgery

I bet you can figure out which was before and which was today haha

Attachments

• Before.jpg
    Before.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 20140718_164100.jpg
    20140718_164100.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 10
Dang you are so skinny even after the girls. I'm super jelly over here.

Cupcake I don't want to sound like I'm pressuring you, but since I've done this, I feel so much better about myself. I gained 50lbs during fertility and TTC in three years from TR. With each lbs I became more and more depressed. I had to do something. A fellow TR sister had it done and she was doing so well. She and I chat daily. I knew I had to try it. I was scared and there was rough patches but well worth every bit of it. I just talked my BFF from middle school through hers. She was so scared she called two days before the surgery and cancelled. We had a long talk several times and she rescheduled. She's out a little over a month and down 30lbs. She's happy she made the choice

Dang you are so skinny even after the girls. I'm super jelly over here.

Cupcake I don't want to sound like I'm pressuring you, but since I've done this, I feel so much better about myself. I gained 50lbs during fertility and TTC in three years from TR. With each lbs I became more and more depressed. I had to do something. A fellow TR sister had it done and she was doing so well. She and I chat daily. I knew I had to try it. I was scared and there was rough patches but well worth every bit of it. I just talked my BFF from middle school through hers. She was so scared she called two days before the surgery and cancelled. We had a long talk several times and she rescheduled. She's out a little over a month and down 30lbs. She's happy she made the choice

I totally agree... Since I have had it done I have sat through 4 more seminars with coworkers and or friends that were interested in it.. of the 4 3 of them have had the surgeries and all have gotten either to goal weight or where they are much healthier and happier. My actual goal weight was 130 but I was happy with the 140's so I have stopped there for the most part. I weigh myself once a week and give myself a 5lb window (we all shift a little during different times of the month) If I ever get outside that window I will adjust what I am doing.

90% of my weight was lost in the first 11m post op. The other 10% is really the one part I had to 'work' for. I exceeded the doctors expectations by 25lbs and I promise you I am NOT a fitness guru... I hate exercise and have never had a workout plan. I just followed the rules on food.. protein first, lots of water, stop immediately when you begin to feel full.

Anyone can do it... taking the first step is always the hardest :)

I would love to follow your journey cupcake! Even though its a TR thread I think were all here to support one another through life. Atleast I am.

I appreciate it girls! No pressure lol I am just ready to lose & keep it gone. Yo-yo dieting most of my life.... Worked hard to lose weight for tr but just can't get motivated plus between fertility meds & being an emotional eater I just can't win ugh....ready to make a change for sure!

Well think I'm loosing this one too. Started cramping last night and this morning started spotting and cramping like crazy. Its not bright red blood , its only when I wipe.

I feel bad that I'm considering this, but my anxiety is getting the better of me. I love my midwives, but I'm really not sure if I trust their judgement at the moment.

I'm worried that with my baby's posterior position, and anterior placenta, and the constant start and stop labour (8 times in 19 days), that his cord might be around his neck or shoulder, or that he has a short cord. We know he's been trying to come, but keeps going back up. I had a 3D ultrasound that showed his cord near his neck at 28 weeks.

My midwives won't order an ultrasound. All they will do is a NST, which won't tell me any of the above. On top of my two angels, my oldest child has microcephaly and brain damage and had a traumatic birth, and my son stopped breathing when he was 3 hours old.

My anxiety keeps telling me that something isn't quite right, and my midwives aren't listening. I'm considering going to a hospital out of town and explaining the situation and seeing if they might, in the very least, give me an ultrasound to make sure everything is okay, that the cord is fine, and he is fine.

Will keep you all posted.

Brandi if you are feeling uneasy in anyway, by all means go get checked out. It can't hurt, better to be safe than sorry and at the very least it will easy your mind

Brandi you are in my prayera hopefully everything is good and he is just stubborn. Yet I do feel your midwife could do an ultrasound, that is the part of the dr office that ticks me off.

Brandy and Fluter you guys look awesome

Moms-Praying its just "normal" early pregnancy spotting!

Brandi-I agree better safe than sorry! Hope all is well!

Brandi thinking of you and hoping you get good news. I was scared to death when my first twin was born and there wasnt any crying! I looked down and the doctor was trying to unwrap the cord from her neck... I freaked and he told me to calm down she was fine. It was wrapped around twice but wasnt constricting. The first cry made me cry haha. Oh and of course the photographer decided to take pictures of me yelling at the doctor and nurse asking what was wrong...

My daughter was born with the cord wrapped around her neck several times. The doctor didn't seem very concerned as if it were a somewhat common occurrence. Of course, that knowledge does nothing to alleviate any worries. I say go with your gut, and if you feel like something is off, then you should definitely go get checked out. I hope it's just nerves, though.

Moms - Sending you T&P that it's nothing serious and just some first trimester bleeding and that baby is nice and snuggly in the right spot.

For those of you working on weight loss, I just wanted to suggest strength training and lifting heavy. Check out Strong Curves or New Rules of Lifting for Women for some good information. I've found success with lifting heavy, plus it makes me feel like an Amazon. ;)

The cramping is horrible and bleeding more (dark red) I haven't passed any clots yet. I was curled up in a ball cause the cramping got so bad. I have a gut feeling this pregnancy is gonna be over :(

I have definitely miscarried. Passed 2 big clots this morning. Guess I'll never be able to carry a baby

I dont understand why I keep loosing them. I've never had this problem before. Really pisses off but it'll be ok I'll try again

I'm so sorry momsbaby. Hang in there and know we are here for you. Do you have your progesterone levels checked when you go for betas? It's just a suggestion.

No they didnt check that. But I'll make dang sure they do next time and I have A negative blood. Wonder if that might have something to do with it too

I'm still kerping my ob appt and I'm gonna ask all kinds of questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->