Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

How scary, Brandy, but I'm glad you two are okay. I hope the hospital takes good care of the both of you. Congrats!!!!

Also, cupcake - no more ER visits for you! Go see the allergist! I'm glad you're alright and the reaction was able to be controlled.

Okay, no one else needs to have any emergencies. ;)

Fluter - I have everything crossed for you that this journey will be successful.

Brandi... glad all is ok. And you were right about the cord...

cupcake... glad you are ok. I have allergy issues also... no fun

Fluter... have a safe trip...sending you prayers and baby dust.

AFM... finally off to see the endocrinologist about my thyroid. I was worried about my progetsterone, it came back at 7.4... BUT I went in on day 20 because i miss counted, so the dr wants a repeat before we address that. I went in the friday before. He said always go AFTER, so I will test again on CD22 this time since cd 21 falls on a Sunday. Also waiting for a call to have my HSG done (again)

:hug: ladies....have a blessed day

Welcome baby Asher:cloud9: glad he is here and SAFE. Wow! such a big guy! That's exactly the weight of my oldest boy..had a HECK of a time pushing him out!LOL! Dr. finally had to use forceps..ugh:(
Glad your little guy is ok. Scary time, I'm sure!:hugs:

As soon as I have my laptop with me, I'll update with his full birth story, but I'll warn you, it is extremely graphic and traumatic. The outcome could have been much worse.

Thanks ladies!

Brandi - so glad you bit are ok. Very scary. Didn't you have a fear of this happening and wanted to get him checked out? I can't wait to hear the full story and see a picture. Rest up momma

Been trying to upload a photo of Asher from my phone but my phone hates BnB. Hopefully I will have my laptop later today. That will make it easier

Attachments

• 20140722_124458.jpg
    20140722_124458.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 6
Brandi he is precious!!!!

Well last night my hubby took me to the ER. I was in severe pain couldn't move or walk. Found out that I am still pregnant. The dumb hospital in this tiny town dont do OB so no ultrasound but blood test is still positive. Called my OB this morning and they cant get me in till tomorrow. I'm still in a little pain this morning nothing like last night and its not on just one side its dead in the center. I'll keep you all posted as soon as I see dr tomorrow

Moms-How was your hcg? Still doubling? Praying all is well!!

Brandi- he is beautiful!!!

Cupcake I have no idea what my levels are. These crazy Dr's around here won't give me my results. I had a blood draw friday and yesterday and they wont tell me. These Dr's really piss me off this is my life they are messing with

Brandi, Asher is darling:cloud9: glad he's doing well:flower:

Momsbaby, how VERY frustrating!!! I hope everything is okay and they can get figure out why you're having pain. I'm surprised your dr. can't see you until tomorrow! I would consider this an EMERGENCY!! They need to check for ectopic. Crazy the hospital doesn't do ultrasound:wacko: keep us posted!

Brandi, Asher is just perfect!

Momsbaby I'd be freaking out on someone. If it's in your tube you could be in serious danger. I'm hoping that's not the case, but until you know otherwise they should be treating you until they figure it out

I'm 12 dpiui. Usually have 14 day lp with meds so will test Friday if no AF by then....I feel normal :/ lol no symptoms...who knows?

Brandi....Oh my gosh he is so adorable. I love all these babies with hair!!

Momsbaby I'd be giving someone and ear full. Tell the nurses you have the rights to see your labs and request them to be printed off!!

Cupcake...sending you tons of baby dust girl. I only had cramps which lead me to think AF was coming when I found out with Emma.

Fluter are you getting nervous yet?

Afm, I have started working 3rd shift and I think that puts a damper on TTC for awhile. We haven't been TTC for a while since the MC but it seems that time is really working against us now. Maybe this is the way it was always intended to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->