Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Brandi, Im so glad you and Asher are ok. I can imagine that kind of trauma!
Fingers crossed for you Cupcake.
Moms, praying for you! Are you near any other hospitals that you can go to a different ER? It doesnt sound like these people taking care of you are very professional.
Good Luck Fluter!
Praying this is your keeper Galvan!
AFM, cycle day 5. Im skipping the Clomid this month against doctors recommendation. They did switch my Metformin to the extended release to see if that helps with my stomach issues. They said it should. Ive got to go pick that up today! Wish me luck in all this! I really feel that Ive been on the Clomid way too long so we will see if I ovulate at all without it. If not, I guess he was right and I need to get back on it.

Im so sorry Moms, I think we posted about the same time cause I didnt see your last few posts until after Mine.
Im so sorry! Praying for you!

Goodluck Llawson. sending baby dust your way :dust:
I'm cd4, so right behind you..

Thanks Jenafyr! Baby dust to you as well! Sounds like you are going through alot of the things I have the past few years! Frustrating I know.

My TTC journey ended before it was even started ( i was just unaware at the time, husband went crazy and we soon divorced) The last 4 months have been the only time Ive trally had a fair chance to "try" Im excited to finally be able to start this journey.

Well I'll be having surgery soon to remove the left side. Its has ruptured. They wanted to remove the right side and I said no. I'm not giving up here. I will try IVF as soon as I get the money. Please say a little prayer for me. I'm scared to death

Prayers for you momsbaby...

Also for the ladies moving to IVF... found these on the website for the place my OH is getting his SA done... Its IVF grant opportunities.

https://babyquestfoundation.org/

https://www.cadefoundation.org/

Momsbaby I am so sorry hun.

Glavan oh my gosh soooo happy for you! Try to relax and get to your DR asap so you don't have to worry.

Fluter I hope that it all works out perfectly for you. I am sending you tons and tons of baby dust. I mean if I am not going to use it some one else might as well get extra right. :)

Brandi...Wow..that is chaotic and terrifying. Glad Asher is here now and that you both are doing good.

Mombaby I'm so so sorry. Send on you a hug sweetie

LL, how long have you been on clomid? I wouldn't recommend it longer than 6mo in row for sure. It can have horrible effects on the lining and on your CM not to mention it raises the risk of cancer after prolonged use. Has your doctor thought about switching you to a Femara metformin combo? I hope the new met is easier on your stomach.

Jena glad things in your life are looking up! It always better when you have a positive respectful person on your side.

Fluter, Ive been on it for 11 cycles!! I think its ridiculous! I followed up with my Gyno and she said it was fine especially with my age. (43) that I probably need it? Everything I have read suggests otherwise so Im going to see what happens. Does your lining ever thicken back up over time? Ive mentioned Femara but he has insisted so far on Clomid because its working so well for me. Im excited that you are starting your IVF journey Fluter! I wish you lots of Luck and baby dust!!
I just picked up the ER Metformin. Has anyone else taken the extended release one? They are telling me to take the whole 1500 at one time now instead of splitting it 3 times a day. Does that sound right? Seems like alot to take all at once but if thats what they are wanting me to do, I guess I will. I double checked with the pharmacist and they said yes thats how they want me to take it.
Moms, I am praying for you!
Jenafyr, Im excited for you! I didnt know you had just started your TTC journey. Im trying to catch up on everyone cause I havent got to get online much lately. I had my reversal in Feb. 2013 and have been trying since about May 2013 so a little over a year.

Llawson. My TR was April 2013. I found out in May 2013 my husband had been using steroids and was pretty much sterile. He started meds to correct that, In June I found out he was cheating.. (he was with this girl while i was in Mexico having my reversal :nope: ) when confronted him and asked for a divorce...he flipped... choked me and threw me against the wall, then the door (all infront of my kids) ripped my shirt off and threw my to the ground, stole my car and totaled it... Needless to say he was put in jail and I never looked back. I was just getting back on track and my daddy was killed (electrocuted) at work. He was my rock. I was devastated... I was on a dangerous downward spiral, but because my mom is blind and I now care for her. I had no choice but to get my life together. In October 2013 I met my now OH... We chatted but I wasnt wanting a relationship....fast forward to January... we reconnected and have been together ever since. He came to me in May and told me he knew what all I had been through with my TR, but he wanted us to have a baby. I was over the moon but scared. I told him we could NTNP and I would set up to see my GYN for testing again.

Present day... no BFP and still testing.... SORRY for the long post... :haha:

Momsbaby, :cry:I'm so sorry! I wondered about this. I'm sorry to say,, but your local dr.s SUCK! They need to brush up on tubal reversal patients and the higher risks of ectopic! WHY would they want to take your right tube?! Is it blocked? I live in a small town and, up until recently, had a very nice, but rather "out of the loop" OB/GYN. I would absolutely look around for your nearest RE...EVEN if you have to drive several hours. This can be life and death. I'm praying for you! I'm sure you'll do fine through surgery. Let us know how you are..(((HUGS))))

Faith they said since I had one tubal I'd more than likely have another. What ever I don't believe him. I believe in God And he can work miracles. I'm so pissed right now. Here I am in pain and still waiting to go back for surgery. I have so many emotions going on. I praying my right tube is open it's my only hope right now. Yes me and DH have talked and we will do IVF just dont know when. We are short on money and have no clue how we'd pay for it. I dont give up very easy so it will be done. Now these people need to pull their thumbs out of their butts and do this surgery now

LL wow that is a long time. Do they give you an ultrasound each month before you start taking it? Clomid can also cause ovarian cysts and the more clomid you take with it the bigger the cyst can get. I got cyst twice from clomid. I had to take BCP to shrink the cyst. Your uterine lining will build back up on its own once you're off the meds. I have two refills of Femara left. It's a bit pricey, but if I end up pregnant from this IVF Id offer it to you.

Momsbaby don't let them just take your other tube. I think you maybe dealing who some not so smart doctors. Smh. I hope you have surgery soon and get you out of pain. Check out those links Jena posted, I can tell you about my MX, and the study that Faith did may be a possibility too (I looked into it).

I know I didn't get to all the posts so I am so very sorry... I did the quickest skim of the last 10 pages with a baby screeching LOL

Galvan is there an update and I missed it? did you do the digi? FX for you!

Brandi he is beautiful I am so glad he is here safe and sound.... thats a big boy

Fluter I wish you luck and have a nice trip.

Wow Jenafyr! Its sounds like this has been a crazy year for you too! Ive had alot of emotional stress and with all these meds Im on I feel like its 10 times worse. I lost a brother in March and my son just got deployed to Afghanistan. I sometimes wonder how much more I can take before losing it but Im hanging in there. I have a wonderful husband that stands by me through everything. I got my tubes tied when I had my last child with my ex husband. He cheated on me as well and 14 yrs ago, I finally met my soulmate and hes never had any children but he raised my 3. The youngest was almost 3 when we got together. So this is why we decided a TR but if it doesnt happen, hes satisfied with my children. We have thought about adoption but its so expensive! It makes me sick that people that want children cant have them and the ones that dont need them pop them out left and right. I just found out my sis n laws sister that has been on heroin and crack for yrs. is pregnant with twins......shes had 3 children taken from her at birth already that were born addicted to drugs. Why wouldnt they court order someone like that to have their tubes tied. How can they allow her to keep bringing babies into the world like that? It just makes me sad that we all want babies so bad and havent been able to and someone like that keeps having them. Just doesnt seem right?

Fluter, thats sounds good. If you dont use it let me know. Ill have some Clomid if anyone needs it.

Moms, I am so sorry. :hugs:

Brandy, I will use the digi in the morning. I am so scared to use it though.

You ladies are all my inspiration. Prayers and baby dust :)
Galvan....I have everything crossed for u to have a snug bug :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->