Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Yay Stephanie!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

Cupcake you can get the sleeve done in MX for about $5500. I know three ladies that went. I was going to go before I found out that the Army did it for free

Ok here's the story. Sorry it's going to be long.

Flew from Louisville on a 20 min delay to Dallas no problem. Get to Dallas and my flight keeps getting delayed. 4 times before they change gates and delay it yet again. My boarding pass says see attendant for seat assignment. I get up there and they try to say they are over booked by one seat and I may not have a seat. I freak out since these tickets have been paid for nearly 3 weeks. Get on the plane then sit on the Tarmac for one hour before they decide to cancel the flight altogether bc our pilot had too many hours. They have no hotels for us. They offer us a cot and the choice of getting our own hotel and they will reimburse or $100 in free airfare. I took the $100 and got a hotel room. In the mean time two hours go by before I'm issued new tickets for the next day. No direct flights. So I have to fly from DFW to Houston to Bville. After waiting for a shuttle for one hour to a hotel at 2:15 am TX time I'm in my room. Get up this morning ask for a shuttle to the airport. Get on the shuttle only to be told it only goes to some American Airlines corp office. I freak out bc I'm about to miss yet another flight. I pretty much demand that man take me. He did not happily though. Get to airport they want to ask me to take $150 to give up my seat. I said no. I emailed Dr. Garza at 2 am once I got to my room. He told me not to come today, but to let him know what hotel I'm at and he'll pick me up at 8am. FX'd that happens. So there were delays today on flights but not bad. However my luggage goes missing. I have to wait 2 hours for it to show up. I get a cab. He takes me to the wrong Motel 6. Luckily he hadn't left and he took me to the right one. I get to the hotel and they tell me I owe the entire amount but my MIL thought she'd already paid the balance. So out of my $ I pay it. Hopefully my husband brings that down here. I bathe and go catch the metro bus to the grocery. I miss the bus coming out so I walk the 1.5 miles with my groceries back to the hotel and in the mean time step on fire ants!! Lol so that's my story this far

Thanks ladies!
Flutter, PM me or call me. I will be available this weekend and maybe earlier than I thought next week. I hated Bville when I first moved here. Everything is so far apart. I need to go grocery shopping next week so I will definitely be in Bville then.

Omg Congrats Stephanie! Fx'd it's your sticky bean!

Ok quick question for any of you ladies that have taken Clomid... Is it normal to get positive OPKS for a 5 days? Im on CD 17 and I've been getting flashing smiley faces on my ClearBlue digital test since cd13...

If your using The CB Advanced, I had alot of flashing smileys, before I got the solid smiley..Hated them & thought they were a waste of money. On another note, you usually O within 5-7 days after your last dose of Clomid. Hope that helps & Good luck!

It has been a Shi**y day ladies! 1st af shows up, then I have just had it with my ex-bff, who got pregnant because her Sister did...Ugh actually deleted her from FB, cause I'm sick of her complaining/whining...Its all for attention & I just snapped today. Then I'm on call for work & the phone has rang non-stop since 5pm. I was trying to refinish my patio furniture & ended up just making a big mess with all the phone calls...So I just gave up. My dog managed to lose his collar & tags. Behind on laundry & just plain sad. Just when I thought this day was over, Another phone call to deal with! I just want to curl up & cry.....:cry:

OMG Galvan!!!!!!! I jumped on real quick to check on you :) I am over the moon excited for you. You deserve this lady!!

Yay Galvan.So happy for you!
Hugs Cupcake..I hope thinks look up for you soon.

Congrats Brandi Asher is a cutie.

What a big mess up Flutter hope the rest goes smoothly.

And a big hello to all my fellow tr sisters. I dont comment often but I still read daily. I enjoy sharing this journey with you all.

G

Thanks ladies! I have been cramping, but nothing major, just off and on. I hope it is nothing. I am pretty confident right now, but still can't help but worry.

Thanks ladies! I have been cramping, but nothing major, just off and on. I hope it is nothing. I am pretty confident right now, but still can't help but worry.

That little bug is just getting all snug :) youll do great. :happydance:

AFM- I am a happy mommy right now. My girls go to bed every night like clockwork at 7pm on their own and have since about 8weeks... They made their own schedule. They usually get up once between 1-3am to eat once and back to bed. Tonight though they slept straight through for 11 hours I woke up before them because of too much sleep hah.

Well that's pretty awesome Brandy. You kicked out for sure!!

Cupcake I just want to give you a big hug sweetie.

AFM - So doctor never showed this morning. I tried calling only a full voice mail. I caught a cab with a Spanish speaking only driver lol. He was so sweet and tried hard to communicate with me. He new a few English words and I knew a few Spanish so we managed. I was just hoping to cross the border and see the van for pick up. Right as I was getting ready to cross the doctor called me. There was a mix up with his driver. He sent his driver to come get me. I saw the doctor had blood work and baseline u/s done. Start Gonal f injections tonight of 185.5 iu's( I think) for the next four days. I go back on Wed morning. The driver will be here to get me at 8 am.

I have a question. I have no idea where to start this IVF journey. Can someone help or any suggestions on a good dr in Texas. Me and dh just want to consult with some Dr's but I have no idea where to start. Thank you all. I'm pretty sore today. Thank goodness my girls are helping me. Abbie my 6yr old cried when I got home. She said momma we'll never get our baby brother will we. Just broke my heart. Autumn my 10yr old is confused so we all cried last night. It'll just take some time for us all.

Thanks Flutter! I'm actually good today! Dh & I are going to start saving after vacation for IVF next Summer. In the mean time I have dusted off the WW info & workout videos. I did it once & withGod's help I CAN do it again! Really feel an overwhelming peace today. I don't expect a Miracle bfp while waiting for IVF, but I am looking forward to just not TTC anymore. :) I have had reoccurring dreams about twin boys since before this Journey even began, so I feel like this is the path we are meant to take. I know in the beginning IVF wasn't even an option for us, but it just feels "meant to be!" Not sure if we will end up with the twins or even a THB, but It feels right, so be it! Prayers & cheerleaders appreciated!!!

Betas were 81.18. :happydance:

I don't have time for personals right now, but I need to read in a while. :hugs: ladies. Thanks for your prayers!!

Momsbaby am not in Texas but the place to start is finding a fertility doctor near you. I stress near you. When you call ask for an initial ivf consult. The appointment usually lasts about 2 hours and consists of the doctor interviewing you about previous fertility treatments if any. It's to bring the surgery from the ligation as well as the reversal. I also took my chart from previous gynecologist as well.

Another that will save you an appointment later on is making sure up to date on your yearly female exams they will require that.

Know that they will request a sperm sample for so if that was done recently take those results as well.

Be prepared for lots of appts once the process has begun! You will probably have to do a cd3 test and a cd21 test. After they start you on the meds you will most likely have appts every few days... This is why it's important to find a doctor close to you. Your normally on the meds for 8-15 days. I promise you the injections really are not bad. I've given a million shots but was still nervous about it... I gave the one and realized it was cake.

It all moves very fast and seems like a blur once you start the meds. I recommend finding a group on the assisted fertility threads doing ivf around the same time as you for support. However don't forget to update us!

MB there a couple of clinics in TX that are doing the trials right now. One is in Austin I know for sure. I have the info if you'd like to read about it to see if you qualify and a contact person.

Fluter I'd love for some info. Any info you ladies have I'll sure take. The OR dr said my right tube is very short (which I knew that) he also said it didn't look to healthy and would probably have a tubal on that side as well. So me and dh isn't trying but not preventing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->