Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Moms, I'm so sorry for your loss.

Galvan, can't wait to see your sticky digi BFP!!!

AFM, Asher and I will be blowing this popsicle stand tomorrow!!! Staples will come out on Sunday. My goodness, he is the perfect little man. The time waiting to pay off the reversal, the reversal itself, the aches and pains of the pregnancy...hell, even his traumatic birth, are ALL so worth it!

Hey Girls!

LL-I'm glad your taking a break from the Clomid. I believe your lining will improve, but not sure how long it takes. I have heard Clomid can stay in your system for a while tho. I haven't used the extended release Metformin, so no info on it, BUT Hoping you get a plump lining & BFP this time around tho!

Jen-Good news on your results! Hope your HSG goes smoothly!

Flutter- How are you hanging in there with all the nerves & excitement?

Brandi-Yay for going home! I pray all this is worth it in the end for each of us!

Moms-I hope surgery went well & you are resting & pain free!

Galvan-Waiting to see "pregnant" on your test today!!!

AFM-Today is the start of 14dpo :/ No real big symptoms, except a backache that started yesterday, Did have a copule episodes of mild nausea & my bbs are sore, which of course can all be stupid progesterone side effects...I am going out to take my son to football practice, so I will pick up a hpt then...Praying my intuition is wrong & I see 2 pink lines!!!!!!

Hello to the rest of you guys! Faith, CJ, Brandy, Navy, Momma & anyone else I skipped!!!!

Brandi I'm so happy for you. Congrats again :)

Cupcake and Galvan cant wait for you to test... PRAYERS!!!!

Guess what?! Stupid test gave an error code, and I peed on the stick instead of in a cup. Now I wait for tomorrow. Talk about stress.

Surgery went well a little sore. I'll be goin home as soon as I pass gas lol. Jena I read those links and will be checking in on that. Maybe this time next year we can do ivf.

Good luck to you all and baby dust to all!!!

Galvan!!! Oh my gosh....I have never tried to pee on the stick, always use a cup just cause I'm not sure I would hit it or pee long enough lol I have dumped it before getting a result before tho & then it screw up...That sucks....I thought I had jinxed myself earlier by planning to POAS today, as I had a tiny bit of light pink watery spotting, but haven't had any since....Honestly girls I am not optimistic & seriously thought about just skipping the HPT for a few days....UGH I did go & make myself buy a box of 2 FRER(wish they came in a 1 pack! $15.00! Seriously?) I do plan to POAS at some point today if no more spotting...I HATE THIS!

FX Cupcake!! I know the feeling, sometimes I think I want to just hold off and go to the RE when I go to Monterrey in 2 weeks, but other times I want to know now. LOL I know that a digi won't tell me if we have a viable pregnancy either, I need betas done, but have to wait to get to Monterrey as my Dr is there, and that is 4 hours away.

Went to POAS & Low & Behold AF showed up! I am so over this crap! Also to add joy to my day, I called my INS. company to start getting this Gastric Sleeve thing going...It or any other weight loss surgery is not covered! Imagine that! OMG!!!! So I guess if this is going to happen I have to get off my a** & hit this weight loss thing head on.....again...Not sure what we will do in the mean time, until my BMI is below 35 for IVF...Will see if dh wants to keep throwing money away on IUI just to see if we can get lucky again or just quit....I do know this whole mess has been nothng but a waste of time, money & tears so far. Wish I had never had TR & had just did IVF instead......

Cupcake. I'm sooo sorry, but dont give up.

Below is a link for Plexus. I have heard and seen wonderful results about this product.
https://www.plexusworldwide.com/#

Oh cupcake I am so sorry hun. May wanna check to see how much it will cost to do if you pay cash. I know a DR that does them cheaper that way than dealing with Insurance.

Galvan oh gosh isn't always the damnest luck. Go pee in a cup! Lol

Brandi i know exactly how you feel. It's so amazing and I still even to this day can't believe we have Emmaleigh.

Afm, Emmaleigh has a large lump in her groin area in between her leg and abdomen where her diaper folds. Not sick or anything but watching to see if it gets bigger or seems to appear painful,which right at this moment isn't. (I'm kinda scared as we went through this with Landon and he has Hyperplasia but if it is we know the steps we will have to go through) I don't know how long it has been there as I worked last night and Allen had daddy duty and he can't remember. Monday seems so far away until her Appt but I'm hoping it's nothing and goes away fast!

Cupcake I'm so sorry. Believe me when I say I know the struggle all too well. Hugs I know a friend that sells plexus I've heard great things about it. I can get you in contact with her if you like. She's a Tr gal as well and sweet as they come

Momsbaby I'm glad you are all fixed up and on your way to healing

Brandi it's amazing how we can forget in an instant what we went through to get
them here.

AFM: so far my trip has been a disaster. I'm still not where I'm supposed to be. I'll update more later after I'm settled. It's been crazy and I've cried a few times.

Thank you all for your support and prayers. I'm home now resting a little sore but not as bad as I thought it was going to be. DH and have talked we will do ivf next summer if nothing happens between now and then. Thank you all again and may god bless us all

Thanks gals. I have calmed down some. Still not planning to do more IUIs or anything for a long time. I'm done for now. I did price check the Sleeve, starts at around $16,000 cash around here, so that's a no go. Plus I know i CAN lose, It's just hard & I'm lazy lol Going to re-start WW tomorrow, as well as walking. At this point Idk what's in the cards. DH just wants our life back for now & I have to agree. can't wait to head to the beach next month! Right now i have broke out the sander & am torturing patio furniture :/ I'll be ok. Just need a few days I guess. Also need to smack the crap out of a couple people who are drama seeking idiots & I'll feel better!:devil:

Oh cupcake you seem like your ready to just be at peace with it all. I've thought of doing WW but never have. I know girls who really love it. 16000.00 wow. I don't know much about WLS but is there another alternative besides the sleeve or is this like the best thing to do?

Fluter I'm sorry things aren't going well hun. Hopefully the chaos passes soon and you can relax. Hugs.

Momsbaby Fx for you. There are people who can get pregnant with tied tubes surely you can get pregnant with one tube. Take it easy and hopefully your recovery will be speedy.

I am SO Ready to have peace in my life. Maybe letting go of the dream for now will eventually lead to that...It sure doesn't help today....The lap band is only a couple thousand cheaper, by-pass is more. I lost all my weight before with WW. It does work if you stick with it....I just have to wallow out of my rut & do it! I do think not taking the meds/supplements for a while will help tho.....

OMG!! OMG! I am in straight shock!!!! Thank God!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• Snapshot_20140725.jpg
    Snapshot_20140725.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom