Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

First off OMG GALVAN!!! !I am uber thrilled for you!!!

Cupcake girl i know how you feel. I gained 60lbs after my TR and 1st MC. I have lost 35 of it but it seems if i don't stick to it I just end up right back in the same old patterns.

Brandy I am only going to say this once....I am so jealous!!!! Emmaleigh is almost 16 months and has only slept a whole night through on a handful of occasions. She is such a Nazi!

Glad to see you drop in Tryin. How are you doing?

Cupcake, I am so sorry! Im in the same boat as you. I need to lose some weight and Im just Lazy! The mire I do the more knee problems I have so that deters me and makes me not want to do anything! I may lose enough with this Metformin. This ER is doing the same thing, not as much and not as violent so they want me to try and tough it out a few weeks and said it should get much better. I think my problem is they say not to eat alot of carbs and thats about all my diet consists of.... I dont even know whats on a low carb diet but Im going to research that later. Hugs for you Cupcake!
Stmom, Ive been on Clomid 11 cycles and was getting positive opks for days! I took a recommendation from Cupcake to wait 3 days after your last Clomid before testing and it helped. The Clomid can cause false positives if you start testing too early.

LL- Eat meats, eggs & cheeses for no carbs. Good luck with your weight loss! I WISH metformib would have helped me lose but apparently I'm the weird percentage who gains on it :( but since I'm not taking ANYTHING now hoping it comes off easy! Lol yeah right!

My betas were only
118.16. Progesterone 26.5.

I am feel8ng hopeless now. :'(

Hoping the best for you GalvanBaby. When do you go in again?

I go Wednesday. My RE says not to lose hope yet bevause he has seen quite a few slow risers so I still have some hope.

Had a follicle scan today. I have 5 larger follicles and several smaller ones. I have to do another 300iu pen of Gonal-f between tonight and tomorrow and then an injection of Centrotide tomorrow night as well. Centrotide keeps you from ovulating on your own. I will go back on Friday morning for a follow up scan and hopefully know when I will have retrieval. Mind you this is similar to a mini IVF. Quality over quantity is the goal

Stephanie I'm thinking about you

Fluter Good Luck! Im thinking about you!
Cupcake, what dose are you on (Metformin)? I cant remember if you told me you were diabetic or if they just had you on it for TTC? I know everything Ive read said the weight loss from it is geared more toward the non-diabetics. Something about the insulin? I have faith in you though, I can tell you are a strong willed woman and will do what you put your mind to. Its a shame none of us live close together we could push each other and be workout buddies!
The ER Metformin is a little better on my stomach. Since Im taking it all at once in the evening after supper, any issues I have seem to be in the morning which I would rather have it then than any other time of day. Im still hoping it will get better with time. I made a mistake and ate LOTS of bread at Outback last night and boy Ive been paying for it since about 4am....Bread is my weakness! I have got to get a hold on myself!

The betas almost tripled! 2 days ago they were 118 and today 313!! I am so happy right now!!

Congrats Galvan!
LL- I was taking it with TTC. Not diabetic, also not taking anything at this point. Erased my app & fixing to leave FF. Letting it all go & concentrating on losing weight. Summer will be here again before we know it!!! Praying that ivf is our path :)

Cupcake, I hate to admit it after everything thst all of us go through, and have been through on here, but the cliché was true with me. As soon as you quit stressing on TTC, you will get pregnant. I never believed it, because of all thr treatments that I had been through. This was the first month that we didn't even think about TTC, and BDed only once or twice. I only tested because I was horribly nauseous, it was so bad that I couldn't sleep and only at night. Last Wednesday morning, I decided to test on a whim after a sleepless night of nausea. I know this won't work for all, but maybe it will work for some. I never thpught it eould for me, my LP defect and inadequate ovulation made me doubt, but God is awesome!
I know I am still not out of the woods yet, but I have faith and feel very confident about this baby. I will be praying that this is my rainbow baby and for all of my TR sisters that you all get your BFP very soon. :hugs:

Galvan-I wouldn't mind a surprise BFP while getting in shape for IVF, BUT needless to say I'm not holding my breath! lol I'm never in the "lucky group" of anything! But I have read NUMEROUS posts about those who quit ttc getting pregnant, maybe there is something to it after all....IDK but I do know that I am enjoying not keeping up with my cycle so far, & since we aren't ttc anymore it's taken alot of pressure off already & sex has been the "the way it used to be" to quote my dh!!! ;) I deleted my ovulation app & just that little step gave me sense a feeling of freedom! LMBO crazy I know! I am sooooo Happy for you Galvan! I truly hope this is your keeper :)

It's so true about the stress!!! Emmaleigh was conceived on a cycle that we weren't TTC because I broke my ankle. The baby we lost in May same way. We aren't TTC now and I'm happy as could be with whatever I get handed.
Galvan yay!!!! I am happy for you!

Fluter hope it all goes smoothly!

I wish that approach worked for me lol. We quit TTC for about a year and half and I still got nothing.

I'm worried about my follicle count

Fluter- Quality over quantity is much better! We went for quality as well. We ended up with quality and quantity... I can tell you though that having lots left isnt fun. I cant bring myself to let them go and I pay for it... They are frozen. The good part is I know at anytime I can can request a transfer for a small fee. I would really love to have a natural surprise though. You sound like you're doing great though. I had 7 big ones and lots of little ones but a ton of the little ones caught up at the end and was retrieved. Hang in there you're doing great :) I cant wait!

Galvan- That is fantastic... Never give up hope :)

Cupcake- I am with Galvan on that when she says it's a cliche that ones you relax or give up it happens... The only natural BFP I got post TR was at exactly cycle 36 post TR and it was the month I gave up because I knew that I had IVF scheduled the following month. Mine didn't end so well but it was the only time that I saw results of the TR so I KNOW its possible.. Totally sure it had to do with my obsession being put to the side for the month.

I hope everyone else is doing well if I missed you I am sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->