Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hey chicks!
I wanted to hop on and check on everyone.
I want to say that I am very sorry Galvan that you are having to make such a difficult choice. If I had known all the stuff I know now about tubal reversals, I never would have had mine undone. Such a small percent actually conceive a baby that survives. I think if more women were to come forward the statistics for miscarriage after tubal reversal would be staggering. I want to tel you of this trial they are having in Texas. I only know that you cannot have 3 or more documented miscarriages. I am not sure if you have had three or even if they are taking anymore patients, but it would not hurt to try and ask her. Her email address is [email protected]. I found out about the trial by searching online so I know it hasn't happened yet since she just got back to me and told me about the 3 miscarriage exclusion. Any one of you ladies should apply if you want. I am excluded. :( Anyway, I know for my repeated ectopics (which I am POSITIVE they all were) the best thing for me when going on to IVF was to remove anything that might prevent me from carrying a healthy baby, OT that would hurt a future pregnancy. I pray you feel content with whatever decision you make and that God blesses your family.

Fluter... I have prayed for you all month. I sure hope at least one of your little monkeys stick, but if they don't, just remember that you have 2 little monkeys waiting for their chance too! Don't quit and be positive despite your fear. I know all I want is one baby. I did possibly want two, but now I am just praying for one. If I get to have one I don't think I will try for any more unless my husband makes me.
I will be checking back in the next few days and you are definitely in my thoughts and prayers.

CJ. . I hope you are feeling better. I think I recall you saying you and your husband were Linemen? Not sure if you said phone or power? I would think with a neck muscle healing it might be pretty hard to do that job.. I might be mistaken about that being your job but I seem to remember that since my husband used to be a lineman for Verizon and he misses it so.. He just got a job with them again starting in Sept, but he is cable technician since Lineman now have to have a class A license and he only has a class B. Anyhow.... I hope you heal quickly and get back in the game.

I pray for all you ladies on this forum. I don't visit it often since I sometimes long so deeply for a baby that I struggle with seeing or thinking about anything baby-related. The hubby and I will have the money for IVF before the end of the year. I really want to try, but I am scared to fail. That won't keep me from trying though. I will be doing mini IVF though. I chose it because I have had no problem with getting pregnant and because I won't have to wait as long also because I don't want to take the chance of having too many eggs. I would rather my IVF fail than to have to decide what to do with eggs since I could not afford to store them indefinitely and I only wanted two children. I might try once a year until my fertile years are over. I figure that financially anyone could do that with putting a few dollars back during the year since mini IVF is around 5500. I don't think Verizon has any coverage for infertility so I will be paying for everything. The best thing is that there is a clinic in Pennsylvania where we are moving so I won't have to pay for motels or anything like that. My husband still hasn't gotten his paperwork finished and I still have not had an af since my surgery. I am gonna write a book and call it 'Waiting is my life story.'
I will be checking in on you ladies and looking for all your stories of triumph and if God is willing, I will share my story of triumph if I ever get to that day.
Best wishes for everyone's dreams. May God be merciful.

Angie, I'm so happy to hear about the mini IVF. I hope you get your sticky bean! My sweetheart is a lineman for the power company but I just work for them in a different capacity. I am still out in the field but I don't climb poles. At least not in public lol.I think my doctor is going to make me stay home a few more weeks before I go back to work.

Fluter, Praying it gets darker!!!

Flutter, The line on the dollar store test looks darker than the one from yesterday. Just slightly, but darker none the less! Praying it keeps getting darker!! I am so excited for you!!!

Thats what I thought Galvan. Check her journal it's looking like the start of a BFP

Brandy, they look liek what I remember that yours looked like. This is so exciting!!

Not pregnant no infection looking at ovatian torsion or cysts. Will update after dr comes back in.

Ok ladies... I need some advice or maybe just to rant....

My BF is a great guy. He can be an ass but he is a man. My mom doesnt seem to approve. My BF is rather private. He has only been around my mom twice and they didnt really communicate. Most of our time is spent in Tampa where he lives. I do alot of the traveling, especially now since his car took a poop and the place he was working closed VERY unexpected!!!

My BF doesnt allow me to pay for anything.... he gets unemployment and puts gas in my car and even manages to keep date nights and get me little surprises. I tell my mom some things, but not all. I feel as though she expects me to leave him because of his situation :nope:

Its so hard to talk to her. She is still very sad about loosing my dad and I'm really all she has. I understand her wanting me to be with a guy that can give me the world. My BF tries hard and can not help his current situation. IDK what to do. I avoid even talking with her about him because it hurts my heart. My ex put me through HELL and I feel she unfairly compares the two....

Give it time. My mom hated my DH with a passion because she didn't know him. After a while she realized he was a great guy and very private as well. So she learned not to take it personal when he didn't tell her things he didn't want her knowing. She is just trying to protect you but sometimes even as mother's we don't know best.

I agree with Momma. I'm sure her loneliness is playing into this as well

I know she has a bad taste in her mouth from my ex AND I do travel to him, but its by choice. I want to move over that way (I hate Polk County) its just not financially possible at the moment. My mom is legally blind and relies on me to do alot for her, she lives alone but I do all her shopping and take her to her appointments. IDK if my mom has ever liked anyone Ive been with LOL. I guess I fear they wont get along and then there will be turmoil because I know how she can be so I dont encourage their meetings

Fx'd Flutter praying that you get your BFP
Stephanie I'm so sorry that you are having to go through this.

I'm on CD 14... 8 days since last 100mg of Clomid still no positive opk...
DH and I have talked about adoption if after these rounds of Clomid doesn't work... We will have to save for a while but our insurance doesn't cover IVF and the company he works for has some kind of adoption benefit. We would want to to a domestic adoption of an newborn..... Just want to keep our options open and I truly feel that I'm not going to be able to get my bfp... Not trying to be negative but it's been 2 yrs since my TR and nothing yet.... I wish that I'd never have gotten my tubes tied...
Ok rant over lol

It's going to be my trigger. I re-checked my journal and saw that it stayed in my system last time until the night of 12 days after trigger and today is only 11dpr

Well I guess I am crazy.. My DH and I talked about it and I am going to go ahead and schedule my PS! It would be easier now to have someone helping me with the girls for a few weeks while they are still small. I am going to have a full tummy tuck, breast lift, and an upper arm lift.. just typing it freaks me out ahhhhhhhh

That's awesome. A friend if mine just had a tummy tuck, breast implants and lift and her arms done. She looks amazing. I'm jealous lol

Here's today's and yesterday's test. They look exactly the same. This pic is darkened a little so it's easier to see. The original pic is in my journal. So again I'm in limbo lol. Sorry, don't mean to bother you ladies with all my test pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 12
St mom hugs hun. I never took into perspective how low of a percent we TR gals had of actually getting pregnant until a few days ago. It's so difficult and heart breaking and it consumes you. I really wish that all of you could get your :bfp: and have a little healthy bundle of joy.

Fluter I can see it! I'm really excited for you!

Afm still no period. And since I know we aren't pregnant I am really just wondering wtf? I am starting to hate my uterus.

Flutter-In the darkened pic the bottom is darker! Can't tell much difference yet on the original, but I am thinking this may be the start of a beautiful 2nd line!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I can def see a line and it looks like it's getting darker to me :) x

Brandy-How exciting for you!!! I hope I get to the point of needing some skin removed someday lol I'm doing ok tho, as of Monday I've lost 11 pounds so far :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->