Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Well AF got me... DH and I have had a heart to heart we are done with the ttc... I will check on y'all from time to time but I just can't do this each month.

StMom :hugs: I'm sorry. I know how hard this is. I've been there more than once. Time away does some good. I hope you stop by from time to time to let us know how you are

I've had a rough night and day. It seems so surreal and I cannot wrap my head around it. One of my very close friends, who took me in as a teenager when I was really struggling with life and whether I wanted to live or not, treated me like the daughter she never had, loved me unconditionally, passed away last night. She had surgery a few days ago and later on was found slumped over and unconscious in her hospital bed. She was moved to ICU and put on life support, and passed away at 7:12pm last night my time. She was very young and leaves behind two teenage boys and her husband of 8 years. They just celebrated their 8th anniversary on the 19th, and her grandma passed away on the 21st. Her parents were preparing her grandmother's funeral when they got the call about their daughter.

I am so beyond heartbroken right now and keep checking her Facebook page hoping to see that it was a dream or a false report and she's recovering. I can't even make it out to Alberta to attend her funeral and give a proper goodbye. I really hope she knows my heart and how much I love her and will miss her. She was like a second mom to me.

I guess I can consider myself lucky that I went 28 years before losing someone extremely close to me. This hurts so much.

Brandi, I am so sorry for your loss. Losing someone close to you is very hard. I am sure she knew that you love her and wish you could be there. I believe their spirits can see everything for a while, so she knows that you wish you could be there and that in your heart and thoughts are there. :hugs:

Home from the beach & worn out but very happy :) Managed to only gain 2 pounds this week :( but was WELL worth it! Back on track tomorrow! Excited to get the weight down & our savings up so we can get the ivf train rolling!!!

Glad u had fun cupcake. .. :)
Stmom...hugs and prayers you will one day get your bfp

Brandi. ..hugs..it's so hard, I know. Next Saturday will be one year since my dad wad killed. Prayers to you in this very difficult time

Glad u had fun cupcake. .. :)
Stmom...hugs and prayers you will one day get your bfp

Brandi. ..hugs..it's so hard, I know. Next Saturday will be one year since my dad wad killed. Prayers to you in this very difficult time

Robin, prayers you will get your BFP one day. :hugs:

I go to the Dr this week, I hope I don't get the run around about them wanting tests that I have done already.

Brandi, so sorry for this sad news:nope: it's so hard to come to terms with such a sudden loss. Prayers for your and her family:cry:

Cupcake, welcome home:hugs: Glad your trip was fun AND only a 2lb gain is awesome:happydance:

Stmom, sorry for another BFN:( We ALL know how you feel:hugs:

Galvan, I hope everything goes smoothly for your dr. appt this week. Hopefully things will come together quickly and you'll be on the road to recovery before you know it!:hugs:

Fluter, anxious to hear about your appts.:happydance:

Jenafyr, thinking of you with the upcoming anniversary of your Dad's passing:hugs:

So sorry Brandi!
Well I got a positive LH yesterday...on a holiday weekend of course. I just cant seem to catch a break. Cant get in for an insemination....

Sorry LL :/ that's crazy your clinic is closed on weekends/holidays! Ugh. Hope you got a lot of bd in tho!
There has been a ton of newborns/ bfp announcements the las few days....makes me happy for some, jealous of others & sad for us....my due date is coming up at the end of the month....dreading it already...: (

Sorry ladies :hugs:

So many ladies having issues with their pregnancies and it's freaking me out. I have a doctors appointment Friday morning. I called them today so they could get my records from my ER visit last week. I'm hoping they will do an u/s to put my mind at ease.

Fluter I will be thinking of you! Hope you get your us Friday.

My surgery is tomorrow I am not to thrilled to be all carved up but so happy to not wear spanx anymore to hide loose skin.

OMG Brandy that was fast! I wish you luck. I can't wait for your post op pics. You're going to look fantastic!

Hugs Cupcake! We did get plenty in. I looked at my husband after our last few rounds yesterday and he looked like he had been put through the ringer. LOL, I feel so sorry for him sometimes! This is too much like work.
Good Luck Brandy and Fluter! Thinking about you both

Fluter... I know the wait must be driving you crazy, just one more day hun...

Llawson, sorry you missed your chance but luckily you got some BD time in. I try to make O time fun and adventurous. I'm definitly much more "ready" so I take the lead. Also I learned from watching "the great sperm race" that hightened arousal of the man can allow for, not only a more explosive ejaculate (I knew that) but it pulls more sperm when doing so... I will try whatever...lol

Cupcake... my heart goes out to you. I have been "whole" 17 months and although I really just got the opportuninty to really try. I cant wait to see 2 pink lines...

AFM....4dpo. I ovulated 3 days early this cycle than I have in quite some time...Me and OH are on the right track with his vitamins the Dr recommended plus I got him Fertilaid. We are also in the gym and I have him eating better. If we can get his #' up we can try for IUI....The dr old him to STOP smoking....yea... thats not happening, so I pray the others do the trick.

Thanks Jena. It is driving me crazy but I've waited this long. I just want to see my little frijol lol. I hope all the supermen to work. Has he tried an ecig? Maybe it can help him cut back.

We are looking at getting one for him to try next week. His schedule is out of wack and he gets bored and just smokes... DUMB...lol, but hes always smoked and fathered 3 kids.... (an amazing 8yr old football star. a 4yr old he doesnt get to see and his daughter was stillborn in 2011 :cry: ) soo the doctor has him on a vitamin regimin to see what difference it will make because he doesnt eat right because he sleeps all day and is up all night...

BTW Brandy... best of luck and prayers for a fast, easy recovery...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->