Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Glad AF hit Brandy. I don't think I remember saying I'm glad some one received AF in a thread in a while. Lol

CD 16...anyone else get super bitchy and hormonal during O? I was this time around....devishly cranky. But we DTD and dtd again tonight but hopefully something happens. I'm really antsy this month. I hate it.

I have cycles were I'm evil the whole time! lol Sorry your antsy, but I'm finding myself right there with ya! Since I KNOW we dtd plenty during my fertile week, I find myself wishing & hopeful.....UGH Think I'm better off in the dark lol Oh well, FX'd for all of us! I guess if we ain't got hope, we ain't got much else......How's everyone else doing?

Maybe it was this month because I was the same grouchy lady. Got to watch a baby overnight and it just made me 1000 times more broody. I'm 7dpo and been emotional the last 2 days and not sure why. No other symptoms except tired, but I've had a busy week. I know I'm setting myself up for failure but I keep thinking about my cheri22 prediction that's said July and boy.... siiggghhhhh

Fx'd hun. I know how you feel. Jumping back in this game was hard because how emotionally draining it is. Fx for sticky bean this month.

Cupcake that's how I've felt too. What do I have if i can't hope?? I know me and God have had plenty of talks this last year so he surly hears me. He's just waiting, picking the perfect angel for us.

Brandi- I hope you and your little ones are doing well! What are hey going to be for Halloween?

Faith- I hope you're doing well and not too busy. This is your off season isn't?

Fluter- I'm so excited for you. I hope the time just flies by so you won't have anymore worries. We work so hard to get pg but then we spend everyday worrying. You're doing great!

Fx for all those in 2ww

I will have my iud placed tomorrow. It's bitter sweet for me. I am extremely happy right now with the kiddos we have and we're just spending time enjoying them. I don't want to miss a moment of their lives trying to have another. I get way too caught up on it and miss what's going on around me... So it will be good to not try. Also my periods are so out of control this is my last shot to get them under control before they declare a hysterectomy as medically necessary... That I don't want.

Hey ladies, hope all is well.

I have an appointment with my Dr next week to discuss clomid. I'm currently 8dpo and AF is due 11/3/14, Dr appt 11/5/14 hopefully I dont start to early so I can take them this cycle. Me and OH decided to try with Clomid this month, then taking a break (NTNP) concentrating on our move, Thanksgiving and Christmas, then go back at it full force after the 1st of the year. (meds, iui, repeat SA)

Any suggestions? or questions I should ask. My OB is awesome and has been handling alot of my fertility stuff so its covered by my insurance...

Also....I know our bodies change with age, and I have alot of stress and responsibitities, but it seems I dont produce EWCM... Ive tried evening primrose oil, Fertile CM and pre-seed... and advice to help with increasing ewcm.

I didn't try EPO but I did stop drinking soda and only water and Gatorade and my EWCM increase greatly.

AFM, 4 do trying not to think everything is a symptom but DH's eagerness has me scared. I'm very gassy, moody, tired, and crampy. I know its way to early to get to conceeded thinking these are for sure symptoms. Ugh I remember why I hate TTC now.

LOL... yes TTC is so frustrating. Im eager because I'm hoping to catch the eggy before my break...but trying to not put to much pressure on myself or OH...

Soda is my weakness, but I'm going to try super hard this next cycle.

My OH is the one really putting pressure on me. He was ready to have me bare foot and pregnant again as soon as we had Emmaleigh. I dunno why but I always have this crazy fear of my tubes closing up. I'm a wacko. I hope clomid does the trick for you and you catch that sticky bean this cycle.

I'm so impatient is my issue... I wanna know my OH swimmers are better first, but dont wanna pay the $ again lol

Jen- Try robitussin starting a few days before O & increase your water with it.

Hang in there Momma! Hope your super lucky & it happens soon!

Afm~.......Worried about my daddy. He came by yesterday to let dh change his oil & it seems he has had a stroke. No use of his left hand, facial droop, mouth drawn, balance off....He woke up like that yesterday morning & DID NOT go to the ER!!!!:growlmad: We talked til we were blue in the face & He refused to go or let me take him in, promised he would go in 1st thing this morning, but has not went & pretty much told my mom to forget it! He is only 67! There is nothing else I can do but cry & worry that my daddy isn't going to be around to see our Miracle come to be....It makes me upset & scared, especially that my kids are terrified now. I just don't know what to do, even if there is something I could do, more than likely he will refuse......I guess all I can do is pray & wait for the phone call bringing bad news......:cry:

Jen, good luck with the CLomid! Fxed it works for you!!

Cupcake, I will be praying for your dad! :hugs:

AFM, CD32 and BFN. My cycles never go this long unless I have a cyst or pregnancy. I guess the tumor/ cyst is still causing SEs. I go Thursday t have it checked. I am pissed AF is not here, I was hoping OH and I would have one more cycle to TTC before I moved back to GA, but no. :(

I know I don't understand why they cost so much Jen!

Cupcake oh no hun! I hope he gives in and lets you take him to the hospital or at least his Dr.

Galvan I'm sorry hun. I know getting that one extra session in would have made the move a little more bearable. Hugs hun.

Galvan. .Prayers for some answers.

Cupcake...Prayers for your family. I know it's hard although I never got a chance to say goodbye to my daddy. Hopefully he will stop being stubborn.

Can one of you add me to the Facebook group. Look me up Rashel Allen Brown.

Cupcake I hate to hear that about your daddy

Galvan Id for sure get checked out. Sorry your AF is late

Jena I drank grapefruit juice and it helped me

AFM one week and one day bleed free! I feel so much better about the sch. I'm actually realizing Im going to have a baby!!! I'm so excited!!!

Isn't there a fb group of TR ladies? I'm almost certain I thought someone said there was. Maybe I'm wrong. Any who maybe we could make one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->