Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Thanks ladies. I'm def going to ask to be seen by a high risk doctor. If anything else, I will just feel better. I really really want a girl and so does the entire family and friend circle with the exception of my youngest son, he wants a boy!

Angie I'm so happy for you!!! Our journeys were similar in the way that I thought my TTC were over and IVF was never a possibility and then BAM it all came together! I'm so in love with my "test tube baby" lol. As far as advice, take your vitamins, drink plenty of water, you might want to look into RadiantWonder to help your cycle (it's personally tailored to your needs, great company), I ate the pineapple core for 5 days after my ER and walnuts drank Gatorade and water, watched funny movies and tried to be positive. Oh and before IVF I did accupincture 3 times (don't know if it helped but made me mentally feel like I was doing all I could)

LL, Cupcake Jena I know your time is coming soon!! Momma you should have a boy for your dh lol

JenaF love your pics btw

Here's my 13 week pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 4
I am going to get my stuff together right now... The pineapple, the Pomegranate juice, the water that I never drink... I really need to start drinking water so bad and quit coffee. I need a few months of balance. I have some left over progesterone that I will ask the doctor to prescribe me after the transfer. We also have decided on transferring three is we have that many that survive. I am so incredibly nervous I feel like crying when I think about it. I think I am gonna do like you, Fluter and be positive. I don't know if I can afford accupuncture. I might check it out and do a few days if it isn't too expensive.

You look so beautiful, Fluter! I am so happy for you and so jealous. You look stunning! I pray I am expecting soon. I wish I didn't have to wait until January. I am trying to get the clinic to not make my husband do so many tests. I don't think he should have to take them since we aren't really even doing a full IVF cycle. I agree with the SA test but they want him to do Hep and Hiv and all kinds of pointless tests that we have to pay for out of pocket. He just got out of the Army, he was tested for all that stuff but it takes months to get your records since he did not get them before we left. I did find about 10 tests that I had done that they still had on my list to complete so that brings the price down a bit.. It sucks when you have to wait because there are too many pointless blood tests to take that you can't pay for.. I got assigned my nurse today and she is in charge of working up my calendar. I am e-mailing away...

Glad you got your IC under control Jen.. Also glad you got some action during your fertile time. Hope it gives you your baby.
I hope your bding pays off with your Keep Baby, Cupcake!
I am gonna go snuggle with my hottie. Hope everyone had a good day!

We had to have an STD panel even in Mexico for a mini IVF. I'm pretty sure that's always going to be required anywhere you go. You'll be busy doing tons of stuff and the holidays should keep you extra busy. Time will fly. Thank you for the complement too :)

Hello ladies, I'm doing better. The pain isn't so bad now other than the horrible gas cramps. There so bad it puts me in tears, worse than labor pain. Seen my dr today for a follow up. He said everything looks good and the reason I'm bruised so bad is because the surgeon had to get aggressive. As soon as he cut my tube blood started to gush. My ob said it got scary for them. I'm so thankful that I pulled through this.

Fluter love the bump!!!

Brandi I forgive you and fully understand why you thought what you did. I ask that you not leave over it. You are an inspiration for all of us!!!

Angi I'm happy and excited for you to start your new journey. Me ond OH have talked and we aren't giving up yet. We will still try ivf but we're going to wait at least a year or 2. Best of luck and may god bless you

I have an appt for an iud next week so I need my period to start and get over with! I have a 28 day cycle and I spotted on cd27 & 28 then nothing today cd29!

Glad your not giving up moms!

Brandy- I thought you guys were ntnp? Not that I'm judging you, just wondering if you've changed your mind? I do know that if we have twins with ivf we are done!

Fluter you looking beautiful! Love that baby bump.
OH would like another girl this time around and I don't really care. Healthy and happy is all i want.

Angie oh girl I stopped drinking soda a week ago and started drinking water. You think you need to pee a lot when your pregnant...I've been running to pee every 30 minutes since. Looks like I needed a good flushing. Lol I'm super happy for you and like Fluter says with the holidays it is going to fly by.

Brandy oh gosh. Are you BF?

AFM, 18 months almost 19 and we've hit sleep regression and seperation anxiety. I'm so over it right now. I'd like at least one night of full sleep and a day without chaos of get away to can't put me down or I'll cry all day.

Cupcake we were NTNP but since I had the skin removal surgery another pregnancy right away is dangerous and or extremely painful. We have some frosty tots that we can use later if we choose as well.

Plus my periods are so debilitating they said they would like to do a hysterectomy and the iud is my last shot to slow the bleeds down for now.

Momma Nope I breastfed both babies till the well dried up ☺

Momma Nope I breastfed both babies till the well dried up ☺

That is great! I thought maybe you still were and if your supply dipped low enough your hormones could have triggered break through bleeding. I could imagine how bad it would be atm to get pregnant. Although its wanted it would be very painful. All the reason I put having last baby before fixing my belly. :hugs:

Brandy I hope you get your period soon. Crazy when you want her to come she stays away

My doctor appointment went well. The SCH is now only 1.8cm and its down at the bottom close to the cervix. I have complete previa and he suspects the first time I had the bleed after sex is what many have caused the SCH. He said my previa should move in the next few weeks and not to panic. No sex, heavy lifting our vigorous exercise, but other wise back to life. He will check to make sure the placenta moves at my 20 week scan.

We are officially team...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 7
Fluter....Congrats on team Blue.

Angie...so exciting.. yes the holidays will hopefully help time fly by.

AFM... super tired, but the stress in my life will not allow my brain to rest. As yall know my dad was killed last year at work and I help care for my (almost) blind mother. Nothing like a late night panic call that one of her dogs have killed something in the back yard....well it wasnt dead and was a hissing, injured possom....luckily the dog kept my mom away and thankfully my OH was with me. My boss is having a pace maker put in on Monday... I worry about him so much :/ kids are all good though... I hate not being able to see my grandson, but I kinda prepared myself for that. Rant over...lol

Hi ladies!! COngrats Flutter on a boy!!!

Angie, good luck with the IVF! Praying this works for you!!

Jenafyr, The job I applied for was in GA, but they offered a position in either Colorado or North Carolina. Neither was an option for me. I am still moving back to GA; there is more opportunity there for a paralegal than here at the border. I am thinking about waiting until after the holidays to job hunt because I want to be able to come see OH during Christmas though.

Well, this thing I have on my ovary seems to have lengthened my cycles. I am on cycle 2 or 3 that lasts longer than 25 days. Last cycle was 29 days. Today is CD27. I am sure I am not pregnant because I am very sensitive to HCG, and feel nausea when my betas are as low as 20. I did have major cramps in my thighs 2 days ago. I usually get those the day before AF, but nothing yet. I go to check on this cyst/tumor the 30th.

Congratulations on your baby boy Fluter..

Good luck with your job hunt and your doctor visit, Galvan.

Jen, Your life sounds pretty busy.

Finally af showed in full force today!

Baby dust to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe