Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

IDK about a FB group either..

Fluter..when should I drink it? Like all the time? UGH lol its not the best tasting stuff, but whatever helps ya know.

There are a few. Momma, I sent you a friend request. If anyone else wants to join, PM me. ;)

Thanks Galvan I'll head that way and check!

Woke up light headed, nauseous, and metal mouth....not counting it for much because it's so soon after O. I think I may be getting the flu.

Added you to the group, Momma.

Hi ladies...been busy and eventful the last week or so. Asher's more active and aware of his surroundings now and he's hit the stage where he refuses to sleep so he can practice his new skills.

Kiddos are gonna be a racecar driver, a ladybug, a princess, and a pumpkin this year. I'm poor so we're recycling costumes lol.

Ah they sound cute! Emme, Laurynn, and I are going as cats! Lol the boys are not decided yet and I told them they better have one by Friday or they are going as hobos. Lol thanks for adding me hun!

Add me to the facebook page please... mine is private... Jen Afyr GP

My little ones are 2 Michael Myers, (son and step-son) a fat kid and a teenager...lol

I messaged who I *think* is you...there's no option to add you, so I can't add you to the TR group without being "friends"

I have no idea about the Facebook deal.

Jena I can't remember exactly but I believe it's the days leading up to O. You can google it.

I don't have a trick or treater this year :(. Mine are all too big. Next year though :)

No trick or treaters for me this year either :( We are going to open the fire hall & give out candy bars, so at I get to see the little spooks! :)

LoL our whole family dressed up as zombies year before last... Not sad at all! I miss those days ...

Oh, I mean I actually walked up to doors, knocked, and said "Trick or Treat!" lmao

Rough night here. Had a horrible scare with Asher last night. He has croup and it was so bad that he couldn't breathe and I had to call 911 at 2:30am. He's gotten an oral steroid now and we're home, but keeping a close eye. Nothing scarier than waking up in the middle of the night to your 3 month old baby gasping for air

Oh Congrats Flutter go team blue!
Well the 16th of this month my son (12) was admitted into the hospital for 4 Days his Appendix ruptured....thankfully they were able to place a drain tube to get most of the goop out now we go back the Monday before Thanksgivibg to have what's left taken out. He never complained but was running 103 fever so I was worried.
Since we were in the hospital for so long I gained some weight back, but that's ok it will come off again (I hope)

Oh goodness hope he has a quick recovery. I know Emme has stopped breathing twice on us when she was an infant and we didn't sleep a wink through those nights.

I'm so emotional today. Only nauseated after I brushed my teeth this morning...but a had huge cry with Emma at the Doctors office after she pulled the fire alarm.

I went to the gyno to check on my tumor/ cyst today, and it was gone!!! My gyno said it more than likely was a blood cyst that either burst or dried up. I am so happy it is gone! There were 2 follies in its place!! She refused bloodwork to check on anything else as to why we aren't getting pregnant, she said it is a matter of luck, and we will eventually get pregnant if we keep trying. I am finding another dr in GA thank God!

Stmom- wow! Good thing you were worried enough to take him in! Hope all goes well!

Galvan-Yay! Since it was a blood cyst? Does that mean you were pregnant? Your Dr. Sucks, but glad your getting a new 1!

Sorry I saw your signature :/ I thought I remembered the "tumor" was the cause of the bfp... My bad. Sorry.

Momma-how many dpo are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"