Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Thanks Girls, but mom called for me to come by this morning....seems dad is having another stroke, & STILL refusing treatment! I lost it! I am so angry & so hurt by his selfish decisions! He wants to just lie there & die :( I guess he doesn't care that he's killing me & the grand kids too! I got tired of begging & pleading for him to go. He told me to leave, so I did. My mom is mad I can't MAKE him go? I just told her if he got to where he can't speak call ems then call me...Until then I'm done. If he wants to me to leave him alone, then as hard as it is, I will. I have no power in this situation....Breaks my heart but what else can I do, except to refuse to watch his demise????

Hello Ladies! How is everyone? Im not on much lately. Ive been doing some major cleaning. Its turned out to be very therapeutic! Going through stuff probably as far back as 25 years ago.. Ive been stress free for awhile but ran across some old videos of my brother that died back in March then another one of my brothers was in a dui crash totally his new Mustang late on Halloween! It was his fault, he hit a slick spot lost control. He had only had a few drinks but he knew better and should have never been driving. It breaks my heart for him cause he hit another car and says all he can think about is those people. Everyone was ok but it could have bern alot worse. My brother already suffers from severe depression so its kind of up to us to help him through this. It just brings more stress though. But what do you do? I just lost one brother and cant imagine losing another.
AFM, Im on cycle day 14. A few strange things going on. My temp has been elevated the last three days. No positive LH yet. ( the cheap ones look positive but no smiley on the other ones). Yesterday I felt like I was having some mild ovulation pains but I still never got a positive LH? I dont know if stress s messing with my cycle or what?
Cupcake, I hope your dad continues to improve! Men can be so stubborn!

My Dad is like yours Cupcake. He hates going to the doctor and won't go no matter what anyone says or how anyone pleads. I am a smart-alec though and would refuse to speak to my dad if he acted ridiculous. (We have had a few of these episodes.) I can't handle ignorant behavior. It seems to make me want to beat someone to death. I am sorry that your dad is being childish. I am also sorry that it is in a very serious situation. I pray he makes the right decision before he can't change his mind. I will be praying for him.

Cupcake I'm sorry he's being a typical man! I hope he is laying there listening to the words you said in his head and decides to go.

Lawson it could be stress or your gearing up to O.

Thinking of you Cupcake!

I haven't spoken to my mother in years because she is a childish attention wench. She has a medical situation and gets everyone all up in arms to refuse Dr treatment. Last time I spoke to her was to tell her goodbye. She refuse treatment for so long she ended up in a 27 day coma. When they were able to take her out of the coma I let her I know we thought she was dead and I already said my goodbyes and so I would see her at her funeral. So over her.

Mommabrown, Im hoping thats all it is but my temp usually never goes up until After I actually ovulate.

Cupcakes, I'm sorry your dad is being so stubborn. I hope he comes around and realizes how important to all of you he is and gets the treatment he needs.

Brandy, I sent you a FB message. I can only get you added to the TR group if we're friends on FB, but there is no friend request option. So you'll have to send me a request.

Cupcakes, I'm sorry your dad is being so stubborn. I hope he comes around and realizes how important to all of you he is and gets the treatment he needs.

Brandy, I sent you a FB message. I can only get you added to the TR group if we're friends on FB, but there is no friend request option. So you'll have to send me a request.

Oh hehe I have a privacy setting forgot. Whats you name on FB? I dont see any messages

Cupcake - I'm sorry to hear about your dad. *hugs*

DH and I are going to a seminar at the REACH center on the 18th. I'm still not sure if we'll pursue IVF, but at least this way we'll have all the info. I also have my yearly that morning, plus Dragon Age: Inquisition comes out that day, LOL.

It might have gone to your "Other" folder. There's the Inbox and Other. Brandi Bieksa Burrows Meszaros

I sent you a friends request Brandi. Your kiddos are soooooo cute!

On a side note.. Did you guys see the Kardashians on the home page? Just the sight of them makes me want to hurl. I didn't know they had a kids line of clothes. I wish they would just go away I am so sick of hearing and seeing them everywhere. I really dont get why the world is obsessed about who they are sleeping with, marrying, divorcing etc.

Cuocake sorry about your dad. My grandpa was the same way

It's good to have info on IVF before doing it. Even with all that I read, I don't think I was mentally prepared for the process.

Brandy, I think they Kardadhians are disgusting. Our country is obsessed with stupid stuff and people

CD 2 for me... Dr appt Wednesday for clomid and shoulder surgery Thursday

Hello Ladies! How is everyone? Im not on much lately. Ive been doing some major cleaning. Its turned out to be very therapeutic! Going through stuff probably as far back as 25 years ago.. Ive been stress free for awhile but ran across some old videos of my brother that died back in March then another one of my brothers was in a dui crash totally his new Mustang late on Halloween! It was his fault, he hit a slick spot lost control. He had only had a few drinks but he knew better and should have never been driving. It breaks my heart for him cause he hit another car and says all he can think about is those people. Everyone was ok but it could have bern alot worse. My brother already suffers from severe depression so its kind of up to us to help him through this. It just brings more stress though. But what do you do? I just lost one brother and cant imagine losing another.
AFM, Im on cycle day 14. A few strange things going on. My temp has been elevated the last three days. No positive LH yet. ( the cheap ones look positive but no smiley on the other ones). Yesterday I felt like I was having some mild ovulation pains but I still never got a positive LH? I dont know if stress s messing with my cycle or what?
Cupcake, I hope your dad continues to improve! Men can be so stubborn!
LL- I'm sorry about what your going through sweetie! Hugs for you! As far as your temp rise, do you think maybe you just missed your surge with the smileys? A few more days of temps should tell, but I do hope you got some bd in!

Thinking of you Cupcake!

I haven't spoken to my mother in years because she is a childish attention wench. She has a medical situation and gets everyone all up in arms to refuse Dr treatment. Last time I spoke to her was to tell her goodbye. She refuse treatment for so long she ended up in a 27 day coma. When they were able to take her out of the coma I let her I know we thought she was dead and I already said my goodbyes and so I would see her at her funeral. So over her.

Brandy-I hate to hear about you & your mom! Honestly I never felt really loved by my, except a handful of times in my life, so this kinda seals the deal...I just don't want regrets after he passes, but for now I have done all I can do, so I will follow his wishes & leave him alone.

CD 2 for me... Dr appt Wednesday for clomid and shoulder surgery Thursday

Wow shoulder surgery & clomid? I hope its either just a endoscopy, even those can be rough! Prayers for a speedy recovery for you, as well as luck with the Clomid cycle!!!

Nothing new here. I did break out into a cleaning frenzy yesterday. Used all my frustration & anger productively! Nice clean house, Changed out the bed linens, did & put up all the laundry, cleaned our 55 gallon aquarium, even the microwave too! Still didn't sleep great, but at least felt like I was accomplishing something....Back to work today....ugh but I am excited to vote this afternoon, then go to our 1st Ladies group meeting at church tonight!

Cupcake my temp was high again today. I sure hope I didnt miss it. I would think I would have felt more pain though. The last two months after being on the metformin my surge was on cycle day 16 for both months. I dont start testing until 3 days after the clomid because I was getting false positives from it. So today is only cycle day 15. Another thing is almost always I have a positive LH that lasts a few days. My temp rose on cycle day 12 and is still up. I did get lots of bd in but I worry with the Clomid that insemination is the only way Ill get pregnant. Its supposed to be really harsh on the sperm. I told my hubby I was giving my self until next month with my RE and the Clomid crap. I see my gyno for my annual next month and Im going to see about other options. I just dont have money saved for anything expensive. Maybe I can work it out where they can put me on something else and I can still get the free inseminations from my RE. I know Im done with the Clomid then.
I had another friend call and tell me she was pregnant yesterday. It really bums me out!
Jenafyr good luck on your shoulder surgery!

Thanks ladies... its arthroscopy on my shoulder. IDK my doctor will give me clomid this month with all that going on or not... I will keep you all posted

I'm having load of white ewcm types today I'm almost certain I'm out. I guess after coming off BC I'm a little more sensitive to estrogen...that's my only guess. So now waiting for AF...

jen hope all goes well with surgery.

Lawson. . .i hope surely you haven't missed your surge maybe you will just O later in your cycle without the meds.

Well, I got my positive LH last night so I was excited about going for an insemination today and wouldnt you know it, I emailed my RE and his office is closed today for his mothers funeral. I feel horrible for him but I just cant win for losing....
My temp jumped up even higher today. It went from 97.9 to 98.3 so Im not sure whats going on with that? Ive never done this?
Well, we will get lots of bding in but I dont think it will help with the Clomid.
Have a good day ladies!

Llawson, your RE doesn't have a backup plan with another office for when he is closed? It seems like you have been trying to get this done forever! I would be seriously angry. I would feel bad for him, but it is very unprofessional of him to have his office closed being that he is an RE so he needs to be available for his patients at anytime since fertility is all about the timing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->