Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Galvan, he doesnt have another office that he works with but he does have a nurse that can meet you anytime, you just have to pay her if its after hours or on the weekend but thats it. With his mothers funeral he said it was all closed today because its the day of the funeral. It is getting very frustrating. I would go on to someone else I just dont have the money right now. Everything at my REs office is free unless it falls after hours or the weekend. I just cant have any luck!

Awh I'm sorry Lawson.

Bfn this afternoon. Ugh. So I'm on to trying soy iso to see if it can help.

Happy to report my dad FINALLY went to the er! Diagnosed 2 strokes & a blockage in the brain :( he didn't want me to know but I'm ok with that since he's getting treatment!!!

Llawson, I can understand the frustration. I hope you can get lucky next cycle, and get in for the iUI!!

Cupcake, so glad your Dad went to the ER!!

Momma, sorry about the BFN. I hate seeing that 1 line. :hugs:

Thanks Galvan. I have been on BC since June after the MC and I think maybe or just hopefully actually that maybe these last 2 cycles were trying to regulate me. I've been on 31-34 day cycles so hoping Soy Isoflavens help me out.

Cupcake Yay!! I'm glad he went. Sorry about all the bad news but at least now he can get the proper help.

Today has been crazy. Asher is sick. Well, STILL sick, anyway. Spiked a 103.8 in the middle of the night, so rushed him to Children's Hospital out of town (our local hospital kept saying reflux). They did an xray and lo and behold, he has pneumonia. Antibiotics have been started and he slept all day. Now he's awake and playing and I'm keeping a close eye on his temperature. He was 99.1 an hour ago and 99.7 20 minutes ago. Gonna be dosing before we head to bed for the night.

Awhhh.. Poor feller. Glad he is getting better. Emme only seems to get a cold at the beginning of weather changes. Spring /fall to be exact never anything worse.

AFM, SI definitely helps me sleep. No other effects at all other than being tired when I wake up and falling into a deep sleep after I take it at bed time.

Brandi, I hope Asher gets well soon! Its scary when they are little and get sick like that cause they cant tell you whats bothering them.
Cupcake, hows your dad?
How is everyone else? Looks like its been quiet on her awhile.
Im on cycle day 22. Temp still higher than usual but I dont hold out much hope since I didnt get inseminated. Ill see if I can post a pic of my chart.

Heres my charts. I couldnt get it to copy from the laptop and the programs not available for my ipad so the only thing I could figure was to take a pic of the laptop so I hope someone can make it out. LOL the calendar may not be easy to read but I think the chart will be.
Well my preview is showing it upside down so I flipped it and its still upside down. Can anyone tell me how you fix this?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 3
Heres the calendar but upside down as well. Im not computer savvy at all sorry!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 1
Brandi- Hope little Asher is better!

LL-Good temp rise! Fx'd for you! Dad seems to be doing ok, still not much going on with the hand but hoping some therapy will help...

Not much going on here, just COLD!!! UGH! Hope everyone else is warm & cozy! lol

Hey ladies. ..recovering from my shoulder surgery rather well. I start therapy on Thursday. Dr wouldn't give me clomid. He said until OH repeats his SA since his #s were so low.But I'm cd11 and +opk so another all natural cycle. Hope all you are doing well.

Good luck to you LL and Jen! I hope we see a bfp on this thread soon.

Cupcake glad your dad is doing better
Brandi - hope Asher is on the road to recovery by now.

AFM: I'm over whelmed with school, the kids schedules and my pregnancy brain and body. I can't wait for the semester to end! I have 3 weeks until my appointment to check my SCH and my previa. I'm hoping both are resolved. My husband is having serious sex withdraw. I am too, but only for a minute then I'm too tired lol. 3 weeks and I'll also be at my 1/2 way point. I feel him move around here and there but I can't wait for to feel it stronger. I can't wait to see him again on the ultrasoind too!

Awh Fluter how exciting to feel him move.

Cupcake even my rooster has stopped crowing because he's so cold. Ha.

Last day on soy tonight. I really am having no side effects. I hope it works. We are having all 7 of Allens brothers and sister plus their kids, his dad, his mom and step dad, and aunts and uncles for Thanksgiving. Shoot me now.

Hey ladies. ..recovering from my shoulder surgery rather well. I start therapy on Thursday. Dr wouldn't give me clomid. He said until OH repeats his SA since his #s were so low.But I'm cd11 and +opk so another all natural cycle. Hope all you are doing well.
Wishing you a speedy recovery Jen! Good luck with this cycle!

Good luck to you LL and Jen! I hope we see a bfp on this thread soon.

Cupcake glad your dad is doing better
Brandi - hope Asher is on the road to recovery by now.

AFM: I'm over whelmed with school, the kids schedules and my pregnancy brain and body. I can't wait for the semester to end! I have 3 weeks until my appointment to check my SCH and my previa. I'm hoping both are resolved. My husband is having serious sex withdraw. I am too, but only for a minute then I'm too tired lol. 3 weeks and I'll also be at my 1/2 way point. I feel him move around here and there but I can't wait for to feel it stronger. I can't wait to see him again on the ultrasoind too!
Can't believe your almost half way there! How Awesome to feel them move! Can't wait to experience that again!

Awh Fluter how exciting to feel him move.

Cupcake even my rooster has stopped crowing because he's so cold. Ha.

Last day on soy tonight. I really am having no side effects. I hope it works. We are having all 7 of Allens brothers and sister plus their kids, his dad, his mom and step dad, and aunts and uncles for Thanksgiving. Shoot me now.
When I did Soy, I only got a dull headache & did have horrid cramps during O...Tried them 3-4 times I think, of course no luck here, but hoping you get super lucky this cycle!!!!

Hello to everyone else!!!

Hiya ladies! Hope you're all feeling better than I am. Asher's much better now. Thank you for all the well wishes...but now I have pneumonia. It's bad in my right lung and just a spot in my left, I can't breathe without pain and the occasional deep breaths I get in are excruciating. I have felt so bad turning the kids down from reading a story because I can barely get a word out in a breath. I've been living off Advil since Monday to put me at a level where I can sit and supervise the kids. My house has been neglected all week. I finally took myself to the hospital last night (with all four kids). They're not sure yet if I caught whatever Asher had that gave him pneumonia (I have no idea what, but likely the croup) or if I caught the flu and left it for too long (and I was dehydrated) that it developed into it.

Either way, I've been started on a course of antibiotics which I'll be picking up later today. Thank GOD for far away angels who help you out in your time of need. I wouldn't be able to afford them for a few days otherwise. It's the 4th set of antibiotics in my house in a week.

It's snowing here today and the kids asked me if we could put up the Christmas tree today. Since they have a day off school, I figure I might be able to recruit them for some tidying and use the Christmas tree as an incentive.

Speaking of Christmas, I'm really hoping and praying for you guys for lots of Christmas BFPs (or even a little beforehand)!

Awh Brandi sorry you're all I'll. I hope you all get to feeling better quickly. I'm sure they'll enjoy putting the tree up.

Cupcake how's your Dad doing?

Nothing new to report. I can't tell which ovary I'm going to O from because they both are taking turns at cramping today. Side effect I assume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->