Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Momma-He's just as grumpy, but physically no worse....:wacko: Drives me nuts, but I guess he's ok lol

My bb's have been SUPER sore since af left which is weird for me? Usually have ewcm by now too, but really dry....Wondered if anyone else has experienced this? I was worried my hormones may be screwy, so yesterday I took a OPK & got a smiley,on cd 12, which is a day or 2 early for me. Of course it had been 3 days since we bd, so I attempted to seduce dh (just in case ;)), even though I didn't really want it either lol well he was really tired & gave it a half hearted attempt, but didn't finish!:dohh: Going to try again tonight, but figuring it will be too late.... Had cramps last night, but gone today & still dry as a bone? Who knows? But this O was sneaky, if I did O, that is. I know we have a slim chance, but it bothers me when we don't even hit the window... :growlmad:

Cupcake...dry as a bone and sore boobies here too lol. I think for me the dryness comes from my pain meds. Used the last of my preseed this cycle, I also ovulated early. Got a +opk on cd11 AGAIN... we got in some good bd sessions though.

Good luck and baby dust....

Cupcake as long as there is some nice good cm around the cervix it should be OK. That is good that he is physically still the same and not getting any worse.

I have had weird cycles were I O early one month and late the next this year. I envy girls who O on the same day every month.

Jen I hope you catch that sticky bean with all the bding your getting in.

Brandi I hate that you're feeling bad. Being that sick with little ones is rough. I hope you feel better soon

If I hadn't opened my Preeseed and squeezed some I am instead cup, I'd give it away along with the CB digital OPK sticks I have.

Thanks Flutter! I have some preseed in the drawer....Just don't usually need it & got caught off guard (stupid body), BUT not that its matters now. My back up plan FAILED! UGH by the time i got out of the shower dh was OUT! (Stupid job! lol) So with last bd 4 days before O, I'm pretty much just on to next cycle. Thinking about filling my last Femara script.....Hate for it to just to waste...& figure what's it going to hurt, right? If next month is a bust then I'll go back to NTNP to preserve my sanity until IVF. I think I have muster for 1 last TTC cycle! LMBO!

CUpcake, I think I am finished with TTC honestly. I bought OPKs and HPTs 2 weeks ago, but I am not sure if we will use them. I am to the point that I doubt anything will work except maybe IUI or IVF. The 1st IUI didn't work and the second was cancelled. I am kind of scared to spend al that money on meds for another IUI, and it get cancelled because I respond on the wrong side. I wonder if they will up my dose for IUI this time since I only responded on my left side last time? Hmm... I am going to try to get into TTC again for at least another 2 cycles, but we shall see.

Jenafyr, I usually O between CDs 11 and 13. As long as your LP is the same you should be good! FX for a BFP very soon!1

Galvan I know what you mean. I have thought about doing more iuis, but I just don't want to.....I know it worked the 1st time, but with a blighted ovum I know its probably a long shot of getting a thb with dh sperm issues, then failure with last 2 iuis just sucked...its too much emotionally, physically & financially for me to handle....just rather throw money into the ivf fund.....then be crushed again.....I'm just whiney tho. You do what's best for you!

Galvan have you tried acupuncture? It is supposed to help your ovaries rotate in O. I have a DF who did it and it helped her.

Awh cupcake you should do whatever your comfortable with.

Brandi I seen the pictures of Asher he is so cute!

AFM, CD 10 just waiting to O. We have DTD 2 nights in a row. I hate to say it but if DH don't bd with me this week because he's to tired I'll kill him.

Momma- my dh is working 12 hrs/day 6 days a week :( I can't be too mad him, especially since I didn't tell him about +opk....it makes it a job when he knows LoL...still on the fence about TTC with femara this coming cycle....scared to set myself up for heartache....nothing ventured nothing gained.....I know I know LoL got over a week to figure it out....

2-3dpo my boobs hurt and have since before ovulation. I'm super stressed out with stuff in my life. I go back to work tomorrow so hopefully getting back to my routine will help. OH is having his SA repeat next month if no bfp.
I did the baby predictor thing with cheri22 and felt like I was relying on her predictions so I had a little talk with the man upstairs and just asked to allow this on his time. It actually helped.
I need prayers. ... my OH has an interview for a really good job of Wednesday. This would be great for us and a burden off me especially if we have to move to iui.

I will never give up ttc, may just change my approach. All you ladies give me strength and encouragement and I hope I can do the same for you all as well. Hope you all had a great weekend. ..

Awh Jen those are such lovely words and beautiful put. I hope you get your angel soon. I feel that he has the perfect one waiting for you for the perfect time. Glad prayer helped you feel better and fx for him to get this job!

Cupcake I asked Allen last night if he thinks tube length has anything to do with us not having a successful pregnancy again so far and he told me he wanted to approach this with no pressure so it don't hurt us as bad. I know what you mean. I would like to this good things would come from you trying femara again but i I can't predict the out come. Hugs chick.

Thanks Momma :) It will most likely be a last minute decision lol I'm torn, because last Dec. is when we got our bfp :( So in a way I want to go all out, but in another way I don't want to try at all....*sigh.....Crazy how hard this has to be for most of us, but what kills us makes us stronger, right???

Hang in there ladies. I know where each of you are at. TTC was one of the most difficult times in my life. Just remember, your path maybe different than you first or second or third planned. I know I went thorough lots of plans and lots of ups and downs (mostly downs), but in the end my path took me right where I needed to be. I'm trying to bait DH for one more. He's not taking the bait though. He said if it happens on it's own then it will be, but no more "trying". I just feel bad for the baby to be alone. All of my kids will be out of the house by the time he's 5. If I've learned anything, it's that just when you think it's over, a window opens.

Oh Fluter I know exactly what you mean. Not only will they all be gone. I dreamed of this crazy idea of them playing with her. Because of the age gap she is often alone or playing with me or DH instead. It's sad.

Cupcake your exactly right. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger.

I hope I O on time this month if so it should be sometime this weekend and we could ultimately know by or a little after Thanksgiving. If we get out BDing sessions in right.

Tomorrow I have my yearly and might ask about getting a prescription for letrozole. Not sure, though, since it's so much more expensive than clomid. DH and I are also going to a Meet the Doctor event at REACH in the evening to get more info on what our next steps might be. Oh, and Dragon Age: Inquisition comes out at midnight, so I won't be sleeping much, LOL.

Navy good luck at your appointment. The letrozole is s lot better on your system than clomid. I'm a believer over clomid any day. It has way less side effects and risks. I look it at it like its a get what you pay for deal

Tomorrow I have my yearly and might ask about getting a prescription for letrozole. Not sure, though, since it's so much more expensive than clomid. DH and I are also going to a Meet the Doctor event at REACH in the evening to get more info on what our next steps might be. Oh, and Dragon Age: Inquisition comes out at midnight, so I won't be sleeping much, LOL.

The cost of femara for some people confuses me because here I get it for $4 at the pharmacy.

Brandy does your insurance cover it? I didn't have insurance at the time and it cost me $76 for a 5 day supply.

I don't know if my new insurance will cover it, but my current insurance doesn't cover it. It didn't cover clomid, either, but that was cheap.

DH and I went to the Meet the Doctor event and it was really nice. We scheduled a new patient appointment for December 2. We were able to speak with the doctor that my OB/GYN recommended and get a rough idea of what we'll be doing. We pretty much have to do all the testing again, other than the HSG (thank goodness for that!), but we'll probably start with injectibles and IUI. Hopefully that will be successful. Actually, I'd rather be pregnant with this cycle, but all signs are pointing to NO, which is par for the course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->