Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Good luck Navy!

I can't believe that you are 17 weeks already, Fluter! The time just passes by so quickly.
I am still waiting for the 12th of December when our insurance comes into effect. I already have the prescriptions for the tests me and the hubby have to get done again. I have the money saved for the trip itself and the money for the meds. The procedure is already paid for. My cycle will start at the end of December/early January. That leaves me with one more cycle to go before I get to start this. I joined a few IVF groups but I know that it is completely a personal experience, as there is not anyone admitting to having done a Mini-IVF like I am doing. Makes me more nervous really. As each day passes, I get more and more nervous. One thing I am for sure going to do is save enough money for acupuncture. I am going to do it as soon as our insurance starts. I actually am asking my husband to go as well. He has not agreed as yet, but I am gonna keep on him. I pray this cycle works as I know I can't keep doing this to myself forever. I feel confident, but that also can lead to more pain. Trusting in God to give me this thing I want so very badly is so hard some moments. No one cares but me and my hubby. I have no support and the only reason anyone asks, (which they hardly do,) is so they can back-bite me for how they feel like we are wasting our time and money. I just want another baby so badly. I have waited so many years. I have asked and begged and promised and pleaded and cried with my God and I know I have done and will do all I can. The rest is in His hands. I got the acupuncture, the pineapple, the socks, the vitamins, every material thing I can get to help me succeed... Now all I need is God's o.k.
Again, I am waiting.. God-willing, for a miracle. There are so many little things that can go wrong, and so many that can go right. My heart is both happy and scared to pieces.. I will be back in a few months to let everyone know whether God says yes.
Hopefully by the time I come back I will have some great news from many of you and great news of my own!.

Angie I'm so excited for you!! My IVF was mini so it DOES WORK!!! Don't worry with the nay Sayers. They aren't paying your bills and its your life!!! Be positive! Think about it in the smallest of form when you're going through it. Imagine your little embryo dividing over and over then wiggling in nice and snug. I did this through my entire process and I talked to my baby in the beginning (still do). Positivity goes aong way

Hi, Ladies! Thought I would pop in and say hi!
Im trying to limit my time online because I seem to get alot more done that way!
Looks like everyone is doing well.
Im on cycle day 3. Going to try for an IUI again this month. Pray for me that it doesnt fall on a weekend, holiday or anything else! Seems like all odds are against me sometimes but Im not giving up that easy! My body sure hates me for it though.
If things dont work this month, Im changing things up on my own. I know you all think Im crazy to follow my REs orders of Clomid for so long but I was hoping the Metformin/Clomid combo would do the trick and it still may if I could ever get in for an IUI. I would go somewhere else but dont have the money to pay for all that right now and its free with my RE. I need to schedule my yearly visit for December and talk to my Gyno more about it. She told me a few months ago to just continue his orders at my age she thought thats what I need but maybe she will have some different advice or can try me on some new meds. I pay 24.00 for 15 Clomid because my insurance doesnt cover it. Is the Femara cheaper or alot more? Does anyone know thats been on them both? I was excited about an option to switch my insurance to a better one that will include some fertility stuff but found out the cost was going to triple so I cant afford that right now.

Momma, no I haven't tried acupuncture. There are no acupuncturists around me that know how to do fertility acupuncture. One told me that she wouldn't even try it because, if she did it wrong, it could cause infertility more.

We will continue to TTC, but no treatments for a while. We are going to wait until OH gets his visa to do IVF. That way he can be there with me throughout the pregnancy, and we will have all things immigration behind us. I will be going to GA in February, but we will TTC until then. If God wants, we will get pregnant with our keeper the old fashioned way! LOL

I don't know if my new insurance will cover it, but my current insurance doesn't cover it. It didn't cover clomid, either, but that was cheap.

DH and I went to the Meet the Doctor event and it was really nice. We scheduled a new patient appointment for December 2. We were able to speak with the doctor that my OB/GYN recommended and get a rough idea of what we'll be doing. We pretty much have to do all the testing again, other than the HSG (thank goodness for that!), but we'll probably start with injectibles and IUI. Hopefully that will be successful. Actually, I'd rather be pregnant with this cycle, but all signs are pointing to NO, which is par for the course.
Glad you guys have some new Hope, as well as a new plan forming! I had looked into injectibles with iui, but it would be roughly 1/3 of IVF cost for us, so we decided to just wait. Do check & see if there is a program for med assistance, compassionate care or such? Not sure if they cover for iui or just ivf, but worth looking into it! Good luck!

Good luck Navy!

I can't believe that you are 17 weeks already, Fluter! The time just passes by so quickly.
I am still waiting for the 12th of December when our insurance comes into effect. I already have the prescriptions for the tests me and the hubby have to get done again. I have the money saved for the trip itself and the money for the meds. The procedure is already paid for. My cycle will start at the end of December/early January. That leaves me with one more cycle to go before I get to start this. I joined a few IVF groups but I know that it is completely a personal experience, as there is not anyone admitting to having done a Mini-IVF like I am doing. Makes me more nervous really. As each day passes, I get more and more nervous. One thing I am for sure going to do is save enough money for acupuncture. I am going to do it as soon as our insurance starts. I actually am asking my husband to go as well. He has not agreed as yet, but I am gonna keep on him. I pray this cycle works as I know I can't keep doing this to myself forever. I feel confident, but that also can lead to more pain. Trusting in God to give me this thing I want so very badly is so hard some moments. No one cares but me and my hubby. I have no support and the only reason anyone asks, (which they hardly do,) is so they can back-bite me for how they feel like we are wasting our time and money. I just want another baby so badly. I have waited so many years. I have asked and begged and promised and pleaded and cried with my God and I know I have done and will do all I can. The rest is in His hands. I got the acupuncture, the pineapple, the socks, the vitamins, every material thing I can get to help me succeed... Now all I need is God's o.k.
Again, I am waiting.. God-willing, for a miracle. There are so many little things that can go wrong, and so many that can go right. My heart is both happy and scared to pieces.. I will be back in a few months to let everyone know whether God says yes.
Hopefully by the time I come back I will have some great news from many of you and great news of my own!.
Won't be long now Angie! Excited for you & Hope your super blessed 1st time around!

Angie I'm so excited for you!! My IVF was mini so it DOES WORK!!! Don't worry with the nay Sayers. They aren't paying your bills and its your life!!! Be positive! Think about it in the smallest of form when you're going through it. Imagine your little embryo dividing over and over then wiggling in nice and snug. I did this through my entire process and I talked to my baby in the beginning (still do). Positivity goes aong way
Wow! Your almost half way there!:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Hi, Ladies! Thought I would pop in and say hi!
Im trying to limit my time online because I seem to get alot more done that way!
Looks like everyone is doing well.
Im on cycle day 3. Going to try for an IUI again this month. Pray for me that it doesnt fall on a weekend, holiday or anything else! Seems like all odds are against me sometimes but Im not giving up that easy! My body sure hates me for it though.
If things dont work this month, Im changing things up on my own. I know you all think Im crazy to follow my REs orders of Clomid for so long but I was hoping the Metformin/Clomid combo would do the trick and it still may if I could ever get in for an IUI. I would go somewhere else but dont have the money to pay for all that right now and its free with my RE. I need to schedule my yearly visit for December and talk to my Gyno more about it. She told me a few months ago to just continue his orders at my age she thought thats what I need but maybe she will have some different advice or can try me on some new meds. I pay 24.00 for 15 Clomid because my insurance doesnt cover it. Is the Femara cheaper or alot more? Does anyone know thats been on them both? I was excited about an option to switch my insurance to a better one that will include some fertility stuff but found out the cost was going to triple so I cant afford that right now.
Praying you get in for an iui this cycle! As far as cost, our ins. covered both, but from what other ladies have said Femara is alot more expensive. Our you guys considering IVF? Sorry I can't remember lol

Momma, no I haven't tried acupuncture. There are no acupuncturists around me that know how to do fertility acupuncture. One told me that she wouldn't even try it because, if she did it wrong, it could cause infertility more.

We will continue to TTC, but no treatments for a while. We are going to wait until OH gets his visa to do IVF. That way he can be there with me throughout the pregnancy, and we will have all things immigration behind us. I will be going to GA in February, but we will TTC until then. If God wants, we will get pregnant with our keeper the old fashioned way! LOL
How is the visa process going? Hope its a done deal soon! I would LOVE to try accupuncture, but sadly NOONE here or any where close does it :(
I am thinking about Reflexology though. My dh's work has a Wellness plan, that covers Chiropractic, massage therapy & such. I have started going back for massage therapy once a week, not in hopes it will help, but somebody rubbing me for an hour for only a $5 co-pay.....Yes please!!!! LOVE it!

Not much going on here, just work & getting ready for the Holidays!:xmas9: I got volunteered to make Turkey & Dressing for church tomorrow :shrug:, so I'm up making cornbread at 3a.m. lol Also taking on an active roll with the younger kids class on Weds. nights. They range from 3-6, so its super busy, :bike:but alot of fun! Surprised myself lately, as I have started loving on a 2 month old little baby boy at church! He's soooo cute & really likes to smile! My dh & him are becoming BIG:friends:! Also excited as a friend of mine just had her 4th baby boy on Monday! Figure she will be exhausted, so I can steal him away some! I'll admit at times holding other's little ones makes my heart heavy, but I also think it gives me hope that someday, we will have our own precious Miracle in our arms! Makes me all warm & fuzzy! lol Hope you guys have a Blessed Weekend!!!

Ladies looking into meds Compassionate Care covers Gonal-f and one brand of hcg for trigger. You can get up to 75% off. It's awesome. I wished we had applied before the first IUI we did. We did have it for the second and it saved us $300. Our IUI's with injectables were very expensive. I think we paid almost as much for the two IUI's as we did the IVF. There are states that have IVF programs as well. Each clinic sets their own price for the clinical trials. FHL on here had her IVF through this program. Hers was super cheap but the ones near me were going to cost $5500 for the IVF plus tons of other tests so it was going to be over $7,000. We decided against it because if you don't respond the way they have set in the protocal you can't move forward in the study only pay full price to finish your IVF cycle. It wasn't worth the risk to us.

The Visa process is very slow! We are finishing up the first petition to send in this week. I hope to not get stuck in the middle of the BS that Obama created. I am so irritated about that, but that is not for this site. LOL As long as we send off the first petition before the end of December, we shouldn't get caught in the middle, and our petition take around 2 years to pass the first step. I am worried about us getting caught up in the waiver line though because the provisional waiver that the people in the US can petition can be done while they are doing the first petition, but the ones who are outside the country can only file the waiver after they have passed the first 2 steps. If we don't get caught up in the backlogs that will happen, he should be in the States by Christmas. However if we get caught in the backlog, it could be as long as December 2016!

As for cycles, AF arrived rigth on time at CD25! I am back to normal!! :happydance:

Galvan yay for back to normal! I know the process is difficult. I've had several friends go through it. Keep at it. Knowing you did it the right way will save you trouble in the long run. Our immigration issues are outta control on many levels.

So I think TR Baby #2 is going to be on hold for me for quite a while, and I'm okay with it. Life has been so chaotic with all the crap I've had to deal with over the last few months (my ex, namely), and I'm becoming someone I really don't want to be. I've had a strong urge to reconnect with my faith. I've found a church near me that seems very welcoming and I'm going back[wards] and doing things that should have been done years ago, things my ex would not allow. We're working on getting an established relationship in the church, setting a date to have the children baptised, going to connect with some counselling, and look into having the marriage annulled. As it stands right now, I cannot receive any sacraments because I'm separated. Civil law will provide the divorce but won't take away the spiritual marriage, if that makes sense. I won't be able to receive sacraments without the annulment, nor will be I allowed to date or remarry, should that ever happen. I wasn't allowed to attend church while I was with him, so I pretty much completely lost my faith. The only time I was "allowed" was for family events, or to thank my former church for the baby gift when Zoe was born.

The kids and I attended their first Mass tonight and the church was very welcoming and understanding of my situation. They made me feel at peace.

Here's to doing life right from here on out.

Brandi-So proud of for making the decisions your making! May God Guide you & bless you & your precious babies during the battles you face! I couldn't have made it this far without my Lord!!!

Galvan-I'm sorry the process is SO SLOW! But since it is government, how could we else could we expect it to be......America is in trouble ladies...:nope:

I really am reading everyone! I can't do personals atm but I'm thinking of you all! Happy Holidays and baby dust to all.

Cupcake, I would Love to do IVF, I just dont see me having the money for it anytime soon and Ill be 44 in December. So things are looking very promising!

LL where I went, he will do it until age 50! You can also opt for donor eggs if you feel like that is something you'd like to do to better your chances.

I hope all you ladies have a wonderful Thanksgiving week!

Happy 18 weeks to me and my baby boy. I feel him kick and flip around in there more and more each day <3 Ultrasound next Wed to check on him and my previa. I can't wait to see him

You ladies are all so inspiring. I wish you all very happy holidays.
Fluter I got a little teary eyed thinking of how far you have come and so happy for you and your growing little man :happydance:
Afm: I finally got my OH to watch The great sperm race last night. He said wow I learned so much. ..lol I really wanna get his SA redone NOW I was hoping to try clomid and have a Christmas miracle, but my Dr won't prescribe it till the sa looks better and financially it would be selfish to use the 120 when we have 2 birthdays and Christmas next month. I'm trying to not get depressed but this will be the second holiday without my dad and I was praying for some Christmas joy..

Awh Fluter I can't believe it! 18 weeks already! I hope your previa is better and away from the cervix.

Jen. . hugs hun. I know it's hard but maybe the holidays will help you through till Jan/Feb and you'll be on the fast track to growing a baby.

IVF has never been an option for us. I love hearing everyone's stories but DH says no because it is a forced situation and if it doesn't come naturally then it isn't meant to be.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I had bad O cramp pain on CD 13 from my left side but nothing to unbearable. I'm not sure IO'd and have been depressed this cycle...not because of making a baby but just down and out depressed. I think I'm just alone to much and it's getting to me. I dunno.

Wow 18 weeks! How exciting! One of my friends is 33 weeks with baby #7. I'm so jealous. I just want baby #4, LOL.

Our consult appointment is next Tuesday! I'm both excited and apprehensive. DH is excited for it, as he believes that IUI will work for us. He wants to try a couple of cycles of medicated IUIs. I'm just thinking about the cost, and wondering where we'd be if we'd just skipped the TR and gone ahead with IVF last year.

I'm really hoping the next two days at work go okay. I don't understand why people are so rude when we're supposed to be thinking about all the things for which we're grateful. Most of the customers are great, but it's always that one that can completely ruin your day. I had one customer curse and yell at me last week because he misunderstood something and still demanded it because he spends so much money there that he deserves it.

Anyway, at least tomorrow I get to pick up the rest of my kiddos from their Dad and spend the holidays with them. Hopefully I can take some decent family photos.

Brandy does your insurance cover it? I didn't have insurance at the time and it cost me $76 for a 5 day supply.

I didn't think it did because we have a fertility exclusion with the insurance we had at the time.. But it is a medicine intended for cancer so it's possible that it would have covered it that way.

Fluter its hard to believe you are already 18 weeks. This year is just flying by.
How expensive was your IVF and where was it? I cant remember.
I hope you all have a Wonderful & Safe Thanksgiving!

I had my IVF in Matamoros, Mexico (where Galvan lives). I stayed in Brownsville, TX and a driver from the clinic would come pick me up on days I needed to see the doctor. It was about $4100 including meds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->