Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Got the initial results of the CVS and all is good...yay AND we found out what we are having. ... its a GIRL ♡♡♡

Got the initial results of the CVS and all is good...yay AND we found out what we are having. ... its a GIRL ♡♡♡

That's wonderful news, and congrats on your pink bump :) xx

Welcome back Anjie. Sorry about the chemical

Jen - wonderful news. Congrats on the baby girl! Some of the original ladies I have on my face book page and we keep in contact. We had a different thread for a long time but some nasty lady started a bunch of crap so we had to move threads if I remember correctly. I've been on here since 2010 I think. Dang, that's long!!!

In a month I will have an anatomy scan to make sure all else is still going good, then week 18 I will have a blood test for spina bifida only to rule out any other Nuechal Tube defects.

I'm stll in shock its a girl.... My last 2 are boys and my DF has 2 boys, then his daughter was still born so because everyone wanted a girl I thought it would for sure be a boy....

2 name ideas.... I think we will wait to see her little face (middle name isnt negotiable lol

Chevy Ma'ryn
Ava Ma'ryn

Little man weighs 6lbs 8oz, so he's now above birth weight. No more weight checks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 1
My second beta came back today. 8dpt is 130! My number tripled. They think both embryos took and it's twins. We will see at my 7week ultrasound ! Super excited for my it's!

My first 2 betas tripled. We were hoping for twins from my IUI but just one lil girl :)

Jen great news! I saw on FB of course im partial to team pink.

Fluter he is so ridiculously cute!

My betas with twins 8 days post transfer were 294 and 10 days post transfer 892

They were insane good luck Mamma

Everyone wanted a girl. My df lost his daughter. ..she was stillborn due to perforated umbilical cord or something like that. He called me every break and woke me up 3 times to say....love, you just know we are having a lil girl!!!! Lol so sweet but annoying

Mamma yay for tripling numbers!

Jen yay for team pink and glad everything is perfectly ok! I love both names btw!

Name change.... lol This one we are keeping a secret from family until the baby shower because I'm tired of all the opinions. Me and DF both love this name and spelling .... I will share with you all because yall are always supportive !!!

Addisyn Ma'ryn Peavey :thumbup::thumbup:

I love the name! I had lots of people tell my Lyndon sounds too much like Landon so I shouldn't name him that bc I have a nephew Landon on my side and a Landan on my husband's side. I just kept saying but it's NOT so get over it. Lol

People will always have an opinion. Everyone said not to name Anberlin Anberlin because it reminds them of Anne Boleyn, but Anberlin holds a special meaning to me and I didn't like Amber or Amberlin.

Now it just fits her and everyone has shut up about it.

Brandi I had the crap about my son Ashton. I named him that long before I ever knew that there was an actor named that. I found it in a baby book and I knew the name from porcelain dolls (Ashton Drake). Everyone said it's a girl name but it wasn't. It was in the BOY only section. Now they couldnt imagine his name being anything else.

Today I'm 37 and I rang I my birthday with an all nighter with Lyndon

This is us at 3:45am

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 5
Happy Belated Birthday!!!

I love boys names on girls. My favourite for years has been Ryan...but I can't do it because I have a brother named Ryan.

4dpo today. I've done well by not testing every day like I did last cycle and with Asher. I've had two dreams already this week about getting a bfp/having a baby. I'm actually, honestly hoping I'm not pregnant now, which means I probably will be. I have a lot of plans for this summer now...I want to go visit friends in Michigan and Ohio when the older kids are with their dad for two weeks, and I'd be leaving Asher at home (I'd only be gone for 3-4 days). I want too take the kids to Vancouver in March, which means I have to go back to work to save up. I want to do those more than add number 5. I'd rather put trying for number 5 off until September now. Guess we'll see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->