Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Those of you that are on my FB page know already but for those that aren't. Last Friday I took the baby to the new pediatrician. The appointment went well until the end. I was getting the baby dressed when I noticed a small bruise on his side. I didn't think much of it and said awe dang buddy I wonder what happened. Th doctor ran her finger over it and then excused herself. She came back a couple minutes later telling me he needed to be taken to the children's hospital either by ambulance or by me taking him in an hour or the police would come for me. Long story but after 7 hours at the hospital two doctors and a social worker checking him out, about 20 X-rays and CT scan they ruled no abuse. BUT this forensics lady that took pics called CPS on me. CPS came to my house. She didn't see any cause for concern. Today I had to take him back to the forensic team. They again took pics of the bruise that is nearly gone. They said they wanted to repeat X-rays in two weeks. My husband and I said HELL NO. The X-ray process was long, I cried the entire time. My baby was tortured basically and he doesn't need all that radiation exposure. I've been consulting with an attorney that deals with real abuse cases. I'm waiting on him to call me back to let me know what my legal rights are as far as not taking the baby back to the hospital. He can't represent me because he's a lawyer in KY and I'm in IN but he can advise me and refer me to someone else. This has been hands down the most heartbreaking, scary and humiliating thing I've ever been through!

This is the bruise

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 4
That is utterly ridiculous! I think I would be calling a lawyer to represent me in a law suit against them!

I think we are. I don't know if I can do anything about the pediatrician, but she didn't notice it in her exam. I'm the one who saw it. I wondered how it got there but disnt really give it a second thought because it was small and a number of things couldn't caused it, all completely innocent things. I have never been more humiliated in my life. The X-ray process was horrible! They had me pressing plexi glass against his hands and feet to keep them flat, stretching his body in awkward angles. I felt awful for him. He screamed the entire time and I was scared I might leave a mark on him and be in trouble.

I agree with Cupcake. Lawyer, and sue...for emotional harm (whatever the call it), false reports, harassment, and medical harm (for unnecessary exposure to radiation). Sue her and get her to cover the medical bills. That is ridiculous!

I don't understand the want for more X-rays in two weeks. There wasn't anything wrong with him in the last ones, so I don't see justification for it. Sorry for venting here. I'm just so overwhelmed with it all.

Refuse. There was nothing seen before, CPS has cleared you, you have a right to refuse.

Wow fluter that is crazy. Most of the time cps will ask yoy to cooperate but a tiny bruise as the one he has??? I would lawyer up. I went through something similar with my oldest daughter. My landlord had come in my apt to fix a toilet issue (15 yrs ago) my daughter had diarrhea from meds she was on and pooped in her panties. The landlord thought it was blood and called. I almost went to jail for shovi g the ahitty underwear in the landlords face cuz i wanted her to smell the difference. It consumed 6 months of my life. So sad when cps needs to be called they aren't. Because i work in homicide and deal with the worst i know how sad things can get. Protect yourself and your family.

Congratulations Jenafyr on your little pink bundle! When we had our little girl, we wanted something different too but we wanted to include our family names too. So we named her Addisyn Ruby-Dean. Ruby is from my grandmother and Dean is my husbands middle name that is part of his family tradition. Since we weren't going to have anymore children, we gave her his middle name to keep the tradition alive!
Congratulations again!

Wow Fluter wtf??? All this crazy nonsense over a tiny bruise on a baby. I get it that some times people feel if they ignore it & something bad does happen they will regret not speaking up but he doesn't seem to be in harms way now or ever. I would sue her. Emmaleigh had low iron her first few weeks & would bruise just from touching her. I'm so sorry she had put you through all that misery. That's just crazy!

Jen that's crazy about your daughter! There are kids that NEED help from abuse yet it's looked over. I text the attorney the other day but no reply so I'm making a phone call to him today. I just need to know what to do next. I just want this to be over

Fluter thats horrible... I am so sorry that happened! Not sure there is alot you can do because they are required to report when they suspect abuse. Not that I would see any reason for it but I am sure they error on the side of caution.. However, to put him through all that is ridiculous.

I know its absolutely horrifying and humiliating to have CPS show up... They did it to me and I about died it was so awful! My son at the time 16 decided that he wasnt going to go to school and he skipped three days in a row and didn't come home. SO I locked his ass out and changed the codes on all the doors. I figured that way the little brat would have to knock so I could let him in and then I could finally catch him sneaking in for food, money, and clothes. Well that backfired because when he tried to sneak in while I was asleep and it was locked his friends told their parents that I had tossed him out and that he was going to have to sleep under a bridge. ROFLMAO they also reported that he was neglected and wasnt supplied adequate food. I shut his credit card off and cell phone after 2 days of him running around racking up tons of charges and not coming home. I figured the spoiled brat would eventually need something.

Well they came to my house and did an inspection and I had to show them the food in the kitchen, show his room, his private freaking bathroom, and his media room! The CPS worker finally laughed when she realized that he was just spoiled and skipping school and it was all blown out of proportion. I told them next time theyll need a search warrant.

So the parent that heard it from a kid that heard it from another kid that Brandon was locked out of the house sleeping under a bridge thinks I am some low life. I wish I knew who it was because I would of had a little visit with them as well.

Omgsh Brandy! You sound like me! I would do the same thing if it was one of my teens. At this point I'm not as upset about the pediatrician as I am this forensic team. There is no need for additional X-rays. A bruise (that is gone now) will not create a fracture in two weeks. There was nothing in the original tests and X-rays so I don't even see the point of the CPS call to begin with and I sure as hell don't see the reason for more X-rays! That is the reason for a lawyer. The baby doesn't need to be subjected to anymore radiation. He's already had more X-rays than I've had my entire life! I just wish they could even half way comprehend what I (we) went through to bring Lyndon into this world and how loved he is

Wow. Good for you Brandi! I wish we could all get knocked up as easy as you do lol

Still have some hurdles to jump before I get TOO excited...blood test to confirm, I'd like to see a darker line (it was super faint but pink and there), need to make sure it's not in the tubes, and get passed the 6 week mark. My miscarriages have occurred at that week.

But thank you!!

I have thought about tr #2, but for now im blessed with this lil miracle child. Can't believe im almost 1/2 way done :)

I can't begin to even think about a 2nd baby until we get our 1st Miracle baby on the way! Happy for all you preggo ladies, but its been one of those weekends.....

Hello to everyone! I am finally (partially) over my little snit from earlier in the year and just got finished catching up with everyone's news..
Jen.. I am so happy for you and your honey on your little girl.
Fluter, your son is beautiful and it's a shame that doctors are such idiots anymore..
LLawson, I hope all is well on your home-front!
Brandy, those girls are so beautiful and you are one blessed Momma.
Brandi, congrats on your new pregnancy.
Cupcake, Congrats on your weight loss!
You look AWESOME, Momma!
To everyone else, I hope you all are doing well.

I needed a break from the forums and this is the first day I have been back to check up on you all. My little tantrum lasted a good bit, I suppose. I was going through such a sad time with my failed IVF and so many people popping up pregnant with not even trying and it sucked. Now I go to work every day and watch one of my co-workers with her newborn baby and two others who's bellies are both 5 1/2 months along now.. It has been a struggle for sure. I am still working at Starbucks and some days it just is ugh, but I tell myself when I get fed up that it's for our baby and I keep on trucking. My insurance comes into effect in July. I will have two tries. Some days I am not sure why I keep pushing to conceive. I think I am just so stubborn and hard-headed.
I have missed hearing you ladies' news. I will try to pop in ever once in awhile... I am still struggling with my infertility though and I have days where it's just hard and I struggle with my anger.
The bestie and I are pushing to try to catch my July cycle for our first (second) IVF. I probably won't be able to try that month though. It's according to the clinic. I am thinking about The Sher Clinic. Still waiting..

Here's my test from tonight at 9dpo.

Angie, you keep going because you are strong and determined and God will reward you for that. You WILL get your baby.

Attachments

• sunfrerzoom.jpg
    sunfrerzoom.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 6
  • sunfrerori.jpg
    sunfrerori.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads