Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Happy Belated Birthday Fluter.
I have Landon and Brandon--no they aren't twins either 17 months apart. Then my girls names are popular names spelled uniquely like my name is--Laurynn (Lauren) and Emmaleigh (Emily) everyone calls Emmaleigh--Am-a-laya---what??

I love the name Addisyn Jen! Beautiful!

I'm partial to the name Landry but I always get crap about Laundry. So never was able to use it.

Ok here... still waiting on the final results of my CVS. I was told they would be ready by last week, now its definate by tomorrow.

Lil miss Addisyn is an active lil lady. We have done a little shopping for her but manly just taking things a day at a time. I can hardly believe I'm almost 4 months already. I will be glad when all these hurdles are over. I thought by now I could relax :/

On a brighter note. I got a raise at work :happydance::happydance: so nice to be recognized even though I had to ask for it lol

My mom got her dental implants done... they look good although not what she will have permanently. It will take 6 months of adjusting and stuff, but she is planning a vacation with my aunt in September. It will be the first time she has gotten away since my dad passed 2 years ago in Sept.... its well overdue.

Hope all you ladies are doing well and I miss ya'lls convo...

I'm really not showing and only have gained 5lbs, but I had just ate ALOT!!! LOL I will update with bare belly pics on Saturday

Attachments

• prego.jpg
    prego.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 11
Happy for you Jen. Nothing new here, just trying to get over a nasty stomach bug.....

Taking a break from ttc. This is the longest it has taken with the donor. I think it's partly because it's been less than a year since my last pregnancy and my body doesn't like that.

I'm not sure if I'll TTC again, to be honest. I like it the way it is...two boys, two girls...when I'm done paying off my van, I can go back to a car. I want to have a Summer of Selfish Teenagery. I want to do things I normally wouldn't do. I want to take the kids to Vancouver next March but I have to go back to work to do that.

I think, at this point in time, I'm content.

Not any different but can feel my uterus growing.

Attachments

• PicsArt_1431091073528.jpg
    PicsArt_1431091073528.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 5
Jen your bump is adorable.

Cupcake hope you're feeling better

Brandi I can totally understand that. I'm trying to figure out what we are going to do for a vaca with the older kids that I can pack a baby to.

I've been walking 2-5 miles each night and trying to eat better. This weight isn't coming off. I'm starting to get depressed about it. I don't understand why my body wants to be fat. I just want to fit into my pants!

Hope everyone is doing well and happy mommy day!

I'm am just trying to come up for air after the first year with twins. I look back and think Omg how'd we all survive that... It's ALOT having two at once. I have massive respect for mothers of multiples for sure now.

I took up a new hobby genealogy. I never knew any of my family so it's fun to find all of the people from my past! With the help of a couple genealogists I've discovered many books, news stories, and even a movie about my ancestors that Matthew mccaughney is filming now. It's crazy what some of them went through! I don't know how they did it.

Angie if you're out there reading I miss you!

Cupcake I hope your ivf journey comes through soon for you.

Fluter you're doing well I'm sure. Give your body time to adjust.

Faith how are you?

Brandi good luck tomorrow with the kids baptism.

I'm sorry for those that I missed.

Happy Mothers Day ladies ♡

Fluter, after my boys my body had a hatd time dropping weight also. You will get there.

Brandy, my mom loved genealogy. We have done the dna profile on Ancestry.
Com. Unfortunately I don't have time to help her more with it.

Ladies I hope you all have a great day :)

Genealogy has always interested me. I love history in general. I can't believe your twins are a year. I didn't have two the same age that little but I got my daughter at 13mo and my youngest son was 11mo while my oldest was just 3 1/2. It was a lot to deal with. I literally cried some mornings trying to get out the door for work. I was so thankful when I was able to quit my job and just baby sit out of my house.

I miss Angie too.

I go tomorrow for my 6week PP visit. I can't believe it's already been 6 weeks. My baby has constipation issues so he tends to be fussy. He's a lot of work. He's much better at night but he sleeps with me. I wish he would sleep soundly in his bed but he won't. He starts out on the bed but ends up in mine. I'm hoping when we move and he has his own room I can let him fuss it out a little. I'm in the process of switching his doctor. The one he sees now is a moron. Went in for thrush and they weighed him. They tried to tell me he was 9lbs 13 1/2oz. We had been there 13 days before and he weighed 6lbs 8oz. I tried to tell the doctor it was wrong. He wouldn't listen. They did the same thing with his length being off a few weeks before. Not to mention we are there no less than an hour and half. It's ridiculous! Anyway little guy weighs around 7lbs 12oz

6 weeks already! Time is flying! Hope he settles down for you soon!

In other news, my SIL had her baby a week or so ago, not got to see her which is ok, except in pics. She's not a real cute baby, but I guess its cause she looks like her mom! lol Sorry that's mean of me, but over the years I honestly have seen some "not cute" babies...Anyways, I digress, lol She had the baby & came home 2 days later, then had the baby back to the Dr. on day 3, to find out what was wrong with her! Apparently she didn't know that babies don't always fall into your perfectly laid out plan & gets their days & nights mixed up! LMAO! MIL said today, that baby is still keeping them up all hours a week later & they have decided that maybe having a baby to decrease the stress in their lives was a bad idea :/ I REALLY want to smack them, but Like I said she & dh do NOT get a long, so I guess my title of auntie means pretty much nothing....Kinda makes me sad, but we knew it would be this way when they did have kids....Life goes on I guess! Still chugging away at savings & weight loss, making progress on both...Hoping MAYBE we won't have to weight til 2016 to start IVF!

Wow 6 weeks is crazy. Time does fly.
Cupcake glad is all good with you.
I think about Angie all the time too and pray she is doing good.

Lil miss Addisyn is doing good. Had an ultrasound today and the perinatologist said she is perfect ...
Im dealing with alot of stress.

Hi girls! Just a nice pop in to see how you all are.

I hope Angie is doing well. I keep hoping she pops in and leaves a message.

Jen sorry you're dealing with a lot of stress. And definitely glad to hear baby Addisyn is doing good.

Flutter while bf that's how our nights always started out with Emma. Can't believe he's 6 weeks old already and growing like a weed.

Cupcake some people think babies are the fix it for a bad marriage and the truth is they either have it or they don't before kids--because when kids come along things only get harder.

Afm,We are still ntnp but not really wanting another but whatever God plans for us he plans is my husbands attitude. I've lost 70lbs and feel great. Just really zipping through the year this year. I have uploaded some pictures of our newest family pictures and one of my new body! Hope you all are doing well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0025.jpg
    IMG_0025.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0301.jpg
    IMG_0301.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0300.jpg
    IMG_0300.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 2
Wow! Hot Momma! You look awesome!!!! Way to go!

I am down 35 pounds now, 2 pant sizes smaller!:happydance: 38 pounds to go then I schedule our RE appt! I will still have like 15 pounds to loss before we cycle, but I'm not sure how long it will take to get in & I can deal with a Dr. telling me to drop 15 pounds! lol If I keep up this pace & save on track then we can verily likely have our appt this year instead of next!

You ladies are rocking the weight loss! Great job and awesome pics.

Jen glad baby girl is doing great.

Lyndon has an appointment with a new doctor tomorrow. I'm hoping he can get an Rx for an antacid. I'm pretty sure he has a severe case of reflex. He weighs a little over 8lbs now. I Can't wait for the day when he's happy and I don't have to hold him all day and night.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe