Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hey Tubal Reversal moms.. Mrs Brandi um I haven't done this in 13 years so I call my on and say I think I'm preggers can I have a blood test or sonogram.?? Then I mention my tubal reversal

Angie, so happy you stopped by. I'm glad you are still working for your insurance and will try again.

Congrats Brandy.

Jen it's hard to believe you're almost 1/2 way!

Nugget will be 8 weeks old tomorrow. I can't believe he will on old this week! As far as baby #2 I'm still unsure. Lyndon is such a handful that I don't know if if want to do it again plus have a toddler. We will see though. I may change my mind

Yay Angie is back!

Congrats Brandi that looks great especially for 9dpo!

Aww Angie, you made my night
Ive missed you so much. .. this journey wouldn't be the same without yall. I finally got a suv last week. 2015 Dodge Journey. 7 passenger... i love it. Ideally we need a larger suv but im happy to have that out of the way. Ive been so busy with work and my mom times flying by. I will have a busy summer as well, but i feel pretty good other than a few nosebleeds here and there.

Got my bloodwork done today. Waiting for the results is a PITA.

With Asher, I was still under the care of the FS who did the reversal so I got the results two hours later, but they only see you through the first pregnancy after reversal, after that you're on your own. I got two BFPs on digitals today, so I'm expecting them to be higher than they were with Asher (16 at 10dpo). Gonna be calling first thing in the morning.

Angie I'm so glad you have popped in! I'm glad you are trudging along still at work and even though your still disappointed from your first failed attempt don't let that get you down. God has the most perfect baby(ies) planned for you. So special that he's waiting for the most perfect time for you to get them. I know it will happen!!!

Jen oh the journeys are super cute and easy on gas! Congrats girl!

Brandi I love love loved the announcement on fb!

Afm, we went down to Children's today for Laurynn's scoliosis ortho appointment! No bracing or surgery since she's at the very back end of her growth spurt. I told her she was unique and a one of a kind so it was extra special because no other person could ever be like her. She has a 25 degree lumbar curve and if in 6 months at our recheck, if it hasn't progressed she will just have a curved spine and the dr sees no reasons that she won't be fine the way she is.

The announcement was cute Brandi. Did you get the results back? Did I miss it somewhere? Just curious I like #s

So my levels at 10dpo were 17. I haven't been referred to a OB or anything yet, and I pressed that I need an early ultrasound to rule out an ectopic pregnancy, but I don't think the doctor' secretary gets it. I told her I would need repeated beta's for today (48 hours after my first ones), and she laughed at me. "We're not going to send you for betas every two days, that's just ridiculous".

Again, I explained I'm at a higher risk for an ectopic pregnancy and suggested maybe I can repeat them on Monday, exactly one week after the first one and she said the doctor will never go for that and it'll probably be two or more weeks before he'll order another set of betas and an ultrasound.

So is it really necessary to go every 48 hours, or is a week between betas okay? I'm going to call today and ask to speak to him myself and explain it because the secretary doesn't seem to understand.

I think a week would be fine but that's just my opinion. Because you caught the BP so soon I think it could stretch a week.

So I have to take the baby for repeat xrays tomorrow. I do have an attorney on stand-by should I need him. Today my oldest tested positive (skin) for TB. A kid from Africa that goes to their school is very sick with it. There have been 48 people at the school test positive on the skin and 2 by chest xray. Ive never in my 37 years known anyone with TB. Its scary! Anyway, super stressed over here

Oh gosh flutter! That is scary! Hope you can catch a break soon & get rid of your stress & worry...

Thanks ladies. Supposedly this is the end of the CPS nightmare! The CPS case worker has been very kind and told me she's closing the case after the hospital report comes back. She thought it was stupid to have been opened anyway.

As far as my TB kid, we are waiting on a clear chest X-ray. I assume I will know tomorrow. I also assume it's clear or they wouldn't had us wait all weekend. My husband and I were asked by the health dept to get tested because we had a positive kid. Everyone has to retest in two months. I think I want my kid to take the 9mo of meds to be safe and to ease his mind. It's been a crazy week. Not to mention the hubs has been off work and going to doctors about his back. He could hardly move. So hears to a better week

Baby bump pics

Attachments

• PicsArt_1433510115102.jpg
    PicsArt_1433510115102.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 6
  • PicsArt_1433727787589.jpg
    PicsArt_1433727787589.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 3
Oh Fluter scary news on the TB front. I agree had it not been a clear x Ray they would have probably kept you. Fx for everything to clear up your way and return to normal again.

Jen your so tiny! Beautiful bump pictures. By 20 weeks I was a whale and definitely looked like I was about to have her.

Guess I should update lol...

Betas have been:

10dpo - 17
14dpo - 250
18dpo - 1760

My 14dpo betas with Asher were 112 and my 17dpo betas were 465. So they are significantly higher this time around being 1760, and given the way I conceive, I'm certain on my dates.

The tech is only 80% sure that the little black spot she saw on yesterday's ultrasound (not sure why he scheduled it so early lol) was a gestational sac, so I was sent to emerge after for a followup, where they repeated betas. The emergency room doctor recommends repeating betas in a week and having another ultrasound in a week too. Because my family doctor is slacking, she faxed both reports to him yesterday recommending both, and also recommending given my obstetrical history, I should be referred to an OB early.

Those betas have me so confused though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->