Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Verdict is one little Squish in there. She's measuring 4mm, which is ahead of schedule, at 6w4d so my official due date is February 8, 2016. Heartbeat was 104.

Attachments

• Squish6weeks.jpg
    Squish6weeks.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 3
Only 9 days left until I have my consult. I keep thinking about how I am in such a big hurry, but then I know that I have become so good at waiting. What does it really matter if I have to wait another month? In the giant scheme of life, it's like a second hand flashing by...
Will I get to be pregnant? Will I be left crying and wishing and angry? Will I get to tell my husband we finally have a healthy pregnancy and tell my family with surety for once? So many things... My husband has worked over 80 hours so we could use the money for our cycle needs. I know that cryo costs 800$ for sure and we are praying to need that. :) I can't believe that we are here at the threshold. After these last 6 months of pushing myself in this fast-food nightmare- a million fights when I have been so tired from work to do the things I did so easily before--- and a zillion tears as I have watched 3 of my co-worker's bellies grow big with pregnancy, heard gender announcements, heartbeat recordings, etc, etc... It has been a difficult few months, but I have been saving Starbucks cards so I can make a 'memory' for our baby for their future. If any of you ladies shop at Starbucks and you have cool gift cards (as each state has different ones) (you don't even have to put money on them.) ;) feel free to pick me out some and send it to me for our future child. My address is P.O. Box 4 Friedens, PA 15541. I will send you a photo of the finished product after I get the baby to go with it. :D

I am very excited. Also, on a side note: I found out that my husband's ex got remarried today! It made me the happiest human being in the world! Now I just pray that God blesses our family with some positive growth in a new, healthy, pregnancy!
I gotta work tonight. I think I am gonna start cutting my shifts to about 20 hours a week so I can have time to get stuff done at home before I get pregnant. I am nervous about all the stuff I have going on.
Can any of you ladies tell me about the Family Medical Leave Act and whether I can take off work for the medical procedures of IVF? I will eventually try to find out at work but I am curious about what I can expect..

Angie I'm super excited for you. As far as the FMLA idk if IVF is covered.

Brandy glad all is well with squish baby

dpitts congrats on school. I too started school as a distraction and it worked well...for awhile. I love my baby but ME time is missed

Cupcake. I can fluctuate 5lbs each week based on water weight alone. You've done a great job.

Angie I can imagine how nervous you must be but I'm sure the excitement will over shadow that soon enough.

Jen - I can't wait to see an updated u/s pic of baby girl!

AFM - Dylan will take the 9mo of TB meds as soon as they come in. We are looking forward to our beach vacation next month! The baby is 10 weeks today. It's going so fast!
What a cutie! Sorry Dylan will have to take the meds, but glad he will be ok! We LOVE the beach & are going to Daytona the last week of August! I went to St. Augustine in March & loved it as well!

My babygirl :)
How stinkin' Awesome!

Verdict is one little Squish in there. She's measuring 4mm, which is ahead of schedule, at 6w4d so my official due date is February 8, 2016. Heartbeat was 104.
She? lol Got your mind made up already? Glad your little bean is behaving!

Only 9 days left until I have my consult. I keep thinking about how I am in such a big hurry, but then I know that I have become so good at waiting. What does it really matter if I have to wait another month? In the giant scheme of life, it's like a second hand flashing by...
Will I get to be pregnant? Will I be left crying and wishing and angry? Will I get to tell my husband we finally have a healthy pregnancy and tell my family with surety for once? So many things... My husband has worked over 80 hours so we could use the money for our cycle needs. I know that cryo costs 800$ for sure and we are praying to need that. :) I can't believe that we are here at the threshold. After these last 6 months of pushing myself in this fast-food nightmare- a million fights when I have been so tired from work to do the things I did so easily before--- and a zillion tears as I have watched 3 of my co-worker's bellies grow big with pregnancy, heard gender announcements, heartbeat recordings, etc, etc... It has been a difficult few months, but I have been saving Starbucks cards so I can make a 'memory' for our baby for their future. If any of you ladies shop at Starbucks and you have cool gift cards (as each state has different ones) (you don't even have to put money on them.) ;) feel free to pick me out some and send it to me for our future child. My address is P.O. Box 4 Friedens, PA 15541. I will send you a photo of the finished product after I get the baby to go with it. :D

I am very excited. Also, on a side note: I found out that my husband's ex got remarried today! It made me the happiest human being in the world! Now I just pray that God blesses our family with some positive growth in a new, healthy, pregnancy!
I gotta work tonight. I think I am gonna start cutting my shifts to about 20 hours a week so I can have time to get stuff done at home before I get pregnant. I am nervous about all the stuff I have going on.
Can any of you ladies tell me about the Family Medical Leave Act and whether I can take off work for the medical procedures of IVF? I will eventually try to find out at work but I am curious about what I can expect..
I do think you can take time off for work under FMLA. Excited that your getting close to doing another cycle! Prayers this is it for you to get your THB!!!

Afm~ Whoo Hooo! Lost 4 of the 5 pounds! Heading back to the gym today! Dreading it, but know I HAVE to get back at it!
The house remodel is coming along. Got everything done, that I set out to accomplish, except sealing the deck & painting the porch & new post! That is because of it rained at some point everyday of my week off except for Monday & Tuesday Anywho, still finding projects to keep me busy! Built a bench out of a pallet, which I'm going to stain as "old" barnwood & Sanding a wrought iron patio set & painting it. It was my dh granny & pa's set, so its like 50 years old. Only 1 chair & the table to go! Then I'll start on the other patio set :/ I've enjoyed finding my "handyman" skills lol

Angie... as far as FMLA goes, (at my State Agency) and every company can adopt their own specific policies. Anything medical does NOT have to be disclosed. It could be for hemorrhoids as far as anyone is concerned. IF you are not out anymore than 3 days a doctors note isnt even necessary (although recommended) The State of Florida requires an employee to have put in so many hours before they are eligible for FMLA. So depending on how long and how many times you are going to miss shifts, depends how the agency will handle it. I do believe Starbucks is one of the most family oriented agencies. I wish you the best of luck and cant wait for updates. Praying for you all as always :)

5 more stinkin days! so nervous! Since I have already been diagnosed as infertile, I will have to pay the 200$ consult fee. Supposedly Dr Peters is an awesome fertility doctor though.. We shall see! So dang excited!
Hope everyone is doing well! That's great about your weight loss, Cupcake!

I can't wait to hear all about the consult!

Cupcake I need to get motivated like you about weight loss. I kinda which I wasn't nursing because I would take it more seriously

I am freaking out. I've had a CT scan and 3 X-rays today along with a lithotripsy to break up a 6mm kidney stone. I tested that today before the procedure I saw what looked like a shadow immediately. I asked them to test me and they did and said Bfn. After the procedure I look at the test and there is a pink line. I can't retest because I'm peeing blood from a stent

I could see a line in less than a minute and snapped a pic. Then about 3 hours later I looked and it was pink. I used a test the night before we the ER and could see a faint line but was insure if it had color.

This a squeezed two drops of pee on literally at the ER on Sun night around 10 pm. It was on there before I finished washing my hands

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 10
This is before I washed my hands yesterday afternoon before I could tell if it was pink.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 13
Angie... cant wait for an update, hope all went well.

Fluter, hope you get answers soon.

Well, I went for my appt yesterday and the doctor kept stressing that I was old as dirt and my eggs are starting to decline rapidly.. blah blah blah... After all of that and I realized that he was just an idiot, I also realized that he was just stating statistics and wasn't really referring to me specifically. It still had me fuming for a bit though. I am to take a myriad of tests on my upcoming cd3. After those results he will make my specific protocol. The last tests I took some of the results were borderline bad so he wants them repeated to see if they are true results. One sugar test was borderline, my fsh was supposedly borderline and I have a genetic defect to a Mthr gene that cause me to not make folic acid and can attribute to blood clots, which I have had in the past. He says that he will be set for me to do a full IVF and I suppose that will begin at the first of August.. I want to do the retrieval and transfer (if applicable) in August though and not September as I think two months is more than enough waiting and I'm not getting any younger, so he says...
I also have to stop drinking coffee completely. Start taking 4 mgs of folic acid and eating better as the last 6 months I have been pigging out on cakes and candy and weigh 140 now. I am praying that my sugar test was wrong as I did not fast before the test. I don't care about the rest of the tests as I have to be on Lovenox anyway for the whole pregnancy, but I will do all of the tests as knowing the results will not change my lifestyle except for pregnancy.
I also have to continue working at Starbucks until my cycle is successful or the insurance is gone. I was not planning on working there forever, but it is not too much to ask, I suppose.
I have to say that I was a little put-off by the doctor. I felt like he classed me as half-dead and I didn't like that at all. I also know for sure that there is no valid reason for me to do a full IVF cycle and I feel like he just tells everyone that so as he can charge thousands more... (regardless of insurance coverage) I also have been told that he is a brilliant doctor and that he knows what he is doing.. Maybe I just didn't like his forwardness?
I am cutting back my shifts at work. I have so much going on and so many lifestyle changes to make that I just don't want to have so many things on my plate and stressing me out.. I will only be working about 20 hours a week while I give up everything tasty for the sake of the baby I don't have, but I WILL!
This is getting more and more life-consuming as the struggle moves on and on.. I wasn't wanting to do full IVF as we didn't want so many eggs to be a possibility. I think I would like to have two children though so maybe I might not have to go through it again. (a full cycle) But what happens if the cycle is a bust for some reason and I have no insurance left over to try again.... I wanted to have at least the possibility of two tries, just in case we might need it, but the doc said if we get enough eggs on the first try there is no need to have to try again cause you have frozen eggs. I think I am going to e-mail his office and ask him some questions about the cost of the IVF as I don't want to be stuck in a place that I don't want to pay the fee as I can go back to Long Island IVF and just request a different protocol from him and not have to worry about so many issues and costs really. I have serious qualms though about someone who made me feel as old as dead and the only option he offered was full IVF with the long protocol as I was not looking for that at all.
Gonna check out some other places... Might even call Long Island IVF again.

Good Luck Angie. I had a few doctors through out the AMA thing to me also. Prayers and baby dust being sent your way..

Angie sorry your appointment didn't go as planned and the bed side manner wasn't good. My IVF Dr. was a man of few words but he's amazing at what he does. It was hard for me to let go and just do as he said without questioning everything. In the states I know that at 35 or older they don't want to do a mini IVF cycle most places. They still believe that your fertility is plummeting. My IVF was mini and I still had two embryos to transfer and two to freeze. I also didn't suffer OHSS and I think I would've with a full cycle because I had cysts on my ovaries after just a mini cycle. I'd call around if I were you, just to feel out your options.

Well my beta was a 2 so either it was higher the day before the procedure and the night before the procedure and having the lithotripsy caused a bad outcome or I just happen to get two tests with faulty pink lines. I'm a little upset the hospital didn't take a beta so I could've avoided all of this. Oh well I guess I'll never know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->