Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Fluter... are you TTC or NTNP? or was it just an accident?

Me and df have discussed what we want to do once Addisyn gets here. Some days I want to just NTNP and others I want to enjoy her and be done.

Are you going to have a followup hcg, fluter, to make sure the tests are not correct?

Angie, I hope this is it for you! Sorry he didn't have the best bedside manner, but I hope you get your keeper baby out of it!

I'll probably be done after this, but I said that after numbers 3 and 4 too, so who knows.

I had a really hard time letting go and doing what the IVF doctor wanted me to. A full on IVF was hard but he was right its what ended up working for me. But follow your gut or you will always wonder angie.

Fluter I am sure there was so excitement when you saw that so I am sorry :(

I think if I wouldn't have had twins I would be yearning to have another one... I dont even have time to take a breath yet so I couldnt imagine trying to have another one right now... I would actually feel bad having another one right now because I think the twins deserve my full attention. On a side note we have additional eggs frozen and my best friend has never been able to have children or afford IVF we had considered donating the eggs to her and gifting the cost of transfer to her. I was about to talk to her when she began not feeling well and after me hounding her to see a doctor they found she has uterine cancer. I am devastated! She is my everything after my husband and kids. I have disowned my entire family and she was the one there all these years in place of them. She is the best person in the world and this crappy stuff has to happen to her. Life sucks sometimes. Remember to enjoy every moment because it could all be gone tomorrow.

Brandi that is just horrible!!! I'm so sorry.

We were not TTC at all. I never even dreamed we could get pregnant without IVF. My test is exactly the same as it was with Lyndon at 6dp3dt. Idk what to think. I'm so sad that maybe the procedure messed things up. We will continue just like we always have NTNP. What will be will be. If I get pregnant wonderful, if not we still have two embryos frozen.

I'm having an unexpected hard time dealing with this. I wish I would've pressed for a beta at the hospital and not had the procedure

I'm having a hard time with this. This is the test now that it's dried compared to one with Lyndon. Maybe it was left over from him but everything I've read said that it shouldn't be.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 10
I'd ask for another beta draw, hun. If your levels were low, it could be the start of a new pregnancy, or tubal, or something else and you won't know. Better to be safe than sorry.

What dpo are you? how late is AF? Not to worry you, but your test should be super obvious by now if this is a sticky bean. But of course at a 2 you shouldn't even get a + test either...So I have know clue, but hope you get answers soon!

I haven't even had a period yet so I have no clue a it dpo. I would assume my feet would be mor positive now too but if it were a 2 on Tues it could very well only be less than 10 yesterday. On my test with Lyndon that's above my number would've been somewhere around 25-30 because it was 197 5 days after that test. My concern is my tubes at this point.

I asked some other reversal ladies what is the smallest beta they had with a faint bfp and surprisingly many were in the 2 -4 range.
Maybe my body wants to keep some hcg forever...who knows

Well my Dr appt went good already gained 18lbs, but I failed my Glucose test. I'm hoping to skip the 4 hour test and go on to GD counseling, but not sure how the Dr will feel about that.

Well my Dr appt went good already gained 18lbs, but I failed my Glucose test. I'm hoping to skip the 4 hour test and go on to GD counseling, but not sure how the Dr will feel about that.

Alot of people fail the test and then go on to pass the 3 hour test... Fx for you.

My nurse said it was unlikely the rusults would change because the result was 197 and its supposed to be under 135. Ive had GD with 3 out of my last 4 pregnancies, so will all that combined, I'm hoping to bypass it, especially considering I wont have anyone to go with me and One time I passed out and another my dad had to carry me in to get food lol.

Fx'd Jen that you beat the odds & avoid GD this time around!

Flutter-Any news?

Brandi, Brandy & Angie, along with anyone else how are things going?

Afm-Staying busy, as usual lol Not anything new on the TTC front....as usual...:/ Just trudging along with weight loss efforts & saving money...Losing weight seems MUCH hard this time around, guess cause I'm almost 5 years older now? UGH....I never thought I would consider being 37 "old" but I guess this Journey changes that too! lol I have started Calorie Counting & a new work out routine with my trainer this week & so far, so good I guess. Down 4 pounds since Monday & since af showed up 2 days ago, I know its not fluid that I lost. Hoping by Monday I can drop a couple more pounds, so I can finally break my Plateau & get below 235! That would put me with only 35 pounds before I schedule our RE appt, of course then I have to lose another 15 pounds before I could cycle but I'm sure that would be a great motivator to lose faster!

Dh & I have had a rough patch lately, Ok so honestly I have REALLY just wanted to rip his face off at times!:evil: Not really related to ttc, but I feel like I get stuck doing EVERYTHING! Granted, He works "12 hours a day, usually 6 days a week"(which I'm SICK of hearing) BUT I get up everyday at 230am to get him up & off to work, then go to work out(now only 3-4 days a week :)) then I go to work early, so I can get home early. I have done pretty much all the home repairs this summer so far, keep up the house, cook most everyday, fix his lunch, help with church activities & fire dept. stuff, try to spend time with my kids & take care of the animals. I feel like I'm still expected to wait on him & cater to his needs, which is really pissing me off lately! I'm sure part of it is feeling resentful of all the work I have to do & all the crap I have been & will have to go through to have a baby, as he does NOTHING! But I'm just freaking tired all the time too! I really have thought, why am I SO determined to keep ttc, when it will be more work for ME to do? I know that's selfish, but I just feel like I'm running on Empty.....:shrug: Sorry for the rant, ladies. I have friends who AREN'T ttc that go through the same things with their dh, so I know its not all about that. I blame his mother for his raising! Well I'm off to bake cakes for our fundraiser today. Hope eveyone has a good weekend!

Court didn't go as well as I had hoped this week. My ex lied through his teeth to the new judge and made me look like an alienating mother who denies access, and my lawyer wouldn't let me speak at all. I look forward to trial in October when I can finally get on the stand and say what I want.

Pregnancy wise, things are going well. Squish had a heartbeat yesterday of 160 and measured 9w2d. Next scheduled ultrasound is July 29 and I'll get a picture then.

Jen boo on the glucose test. I'd assume since GD is normal for you that they may just let you diet and recheck it.

Brandi glad squish is well but sorry about court.

Cupcake - losing weight sucks! Sorry dh is being difficult. Every marriage has their moments.

Afm - I assume I'm not pregnant. I will never know why I had 6 positive tests. The last one I took was almost completely negative. I did pass the broke up stone in 6 or so pieces....fun fun NOT

I start my birth control tomorrow in preparation for my IVF. Tomorrow is also my 36th birthday. 3 1/2 years now we have been 'trying'. What a long journey this has been.
I am to have a full IVF cycle. All the drugs and the whole shebang.. I won't actually have my transfer until the 2nd week in September. I am praying everything goes well when the time comes.. My insurance pays 80% and I am to pay 20% Bringing my total payment to 1,600$. Not sure about drugs yet but I do have the Compassionate Care. I also have to pay for Cryo and it's 1150.$ All-in-all, not too bad... I am glad to be finally starting. I am going with the Sher Institute. I figure full IVF is my best bet and if I need, I will have enough money for two cycles as they charge around 8000 for IVF, which is not too shabby really.
I am sorry about your beta, Fluter. It is tougher when you test.
Good luck on your weight loss, Cupcake. I have cut caffeine from my diet and all candy. I was tired of watching my pant size go up..
Sorry about your court date, Brandi.
Hope you and your family are doing well, Brandy!
I am sorry about you having GD, Jen. I think that would make pregnancy way more tough.
I am gonna sit here and crochet and think about babies...
Nighty night Ladies!:sleep:

I really hope this is it for you, Angie. You so deserve it, hun! Happy birthday, too!!!

Speaking of birthdays, Asher will be 1 in 10 days. This last year has gone by so fast, it's crazy. I'll be having his birthday party next Sunday. They just put in a Party City in our town so I went in last week, and they have decorations for absolutely every cartoon themed character...EXCEPT the one I want and need. Asher LOVES Octonauts, and they don't carry Octonauts. The ladies there didn't even know what Octonauts were. So it looks like I'll be going with the next best choice...Bubble Guppies. He's not a huge fan, but he'll sit and watch it. He just doesn't get as excited about it as he does Octonauts. His girlfriend has quite the obsession though lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->