• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I popped in to check on ll as well. I noticed in my previous post I said "their" lungs.. Sorry it's the twin mommy in me. Everything is times 2 to me haha. Plus I spend more time on forums with multiples.

Thanks Ladies! Im still hanging in there. Lots of confusion the last several days! Ill try and make this short but its alot of info.
I went in Tues. and my BP was still sky high. They messed up and scheduled me with a regular ultrasound so the lady that does the doppler was not there so they really couldnt find out much with that. They sent me straight over to the hospital to monitor me awhile. I was there just a few hrs and he started me on a BP med called Labatalol. He said they usually dont like starting you on bp meds this late in pregnancy but he needed to try something. (Im going back and forth from he and she because I see a midwife but one of her Drs. Had to come in on this because of the BP issues so Im seeing them both now.) anyway it came down long enough to send me home. They started another 24 hr protein test I had to finish and take back. The nurse blew out my vein while I was there. Never had that happen after all those knee surgeries!! Horribly painful. I thought my hand was literally going to blow off my body. Anyway, my BP has still been up, not quite as high. I went back today, had the correct ultrasound they didnt check his growth they are going to do that next Thurs. she did check his stomach and it had doubled the size it needed to so that was great news! She checked his BP, umbilical cord and fluid and he was doing great! I will post pics from my phone in a bit! He blew me a kissy face today! LOL of course my BP was still high in the office so he has doubled my Labetalol. Hopefully that works and its not too low. He wants me back Monday to check that and then Thursday for another ultrasound. I feel like I live there now but its not that far and as long as they are on top of everything I will do whatever I have to. There was no protein in my urine at the office today and my 24 hr protein came back lower than before and all the blood tests/labs from the hospital were good so hopefully we are back on track. This BP med is giving me headaches so I hate to see what happens when I double the dose tonight.😒 so other than my BP I think we are good. He even said with measuring with the tape Im actually measuring a week ahead again! Hopefully he stays put awhile longer. I cant wait to see what he weighs next week. I cant hardly go to the store or walk because it feels like hes coming out its so painful! Thatnkind of happened all at once! LOL I dont remember that with the others. He is still head down today and cute as can be!

Thats his foot on his forehead. LOL

Attachments

• 20160811_134059.jpg
    20160811_134059.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20160811_133924.jpg
    20160811_133924.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 20160811_091806-1.jpg
    20160811_091806-1.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 1
Thanks Angie! They crack me up. I Love watching everything hes doing now on the ultrasounds. These doppler ones are amazing! She showed us yesterday his little belly moving up and down where he was practising his breathing and his sucking which is where she caught the duck face and hes always got an arm across his head or hand on his face and a foot up by his face or forehead. That cracks my husband up because I always have a hand on my face or arm up across my forehead when I sleep just like alot of these pics. LOL

LLawson, it's amazing how those little actions are there from the very beginning. Those photos are really priceless. I am excited to see his birth photos.

I am having second thoughts about IVF again. I told the hubby that I needed to sit down and really ask myself what I want because I go back and forth so often anymore. I am not going to do IVF at the end of September anymore. I am going to just pray about it and wait. I have an almost 18 year old and I selfishly want to do so many things that having a baby would prevent me from doing. One day I am all good with starting over and the next, I am fully set against it. I am just gonna sit on it for awhile though.. Maybe next year will have a better outlook for my frame of mind. I will definitely still be checking in on everyone.
Excited to see that baby, LLawson!

Thanks Angie,
Im sorry your having problems making up your mind but I understand completely. I too went back and forth several times cause I really didnt have the money to waste if it didnt work. This whole thing has been such a roller coaster ride.
I wish you nothing but the best in whatever you decide to do.��

LL those are amazing pics. I'm glad things with your BP seem to be calming down. It won't be long until he's here! I know you're so excited and probably so ready for him to be here

Well my BP was better yesterday. My platelet count is going down so they are monitoring that too. I have to go at least twice a week sometimes more. They told me yesterday to make sure I have everything ready at home because they will induce the first week of Sept. If he doesn't come before then. If I have anymore Bp or platelet issues they said they will feel safe taking him anytime after Monday when i will be 35 weeks. They said with the high bp they like to use the epidural to help regulate my bp during labor. It helps keep it low and if your platelets drop below 100 the anesthesiologist doesnt like doing anything. Mine went from 151 to 135 in a week. So its a waiting game. He did gain weight. Hes 4pd9oz. now.😊
Heres some new pics with his hand on his face. If you notice his eyes were open in most of these which was so neat to watch but kind of scary in the pics. Thats his foot and all 5 toes on his forehead again. LOL

Attachments

• 20160818_170249.jpg
    20160818_170249.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 2
  • 20160818_170357.jpg
    20160818_170357.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 20160818_170435.jpg
    20160818_170435.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 2
Angie the ultrasound tech said hes so photogenic that she cant wait for me to come in and let him do his thing. LOL

He really is! You have the best ultrasound photos I've ever seen. Your little guy is always doing something funny in the photos.

Thanks Ladies! No good pics from yesterday. He wouldnt face us but she said that could be good cause hes head down and faced away so hes getting ready but that doesnt mean he wont flip back around a few times. He scared me though. His heart rate was going up and down. She looked around and he had him cord in his hand and was squeezing it off and on during the whole ultrasound and finally let go before she finished. It was a looong ultrasound. LOL she said they have women come in all the time with the babies heart rate doing this and almost always its the baby playing with it when they get them on ultrasound. Now Im like how often is he doing this and I hope hes ok....
My platelets are now 120. They didnt check his growth they are going to wait until Tuesday and she said probably talk about an induction next week or the week after. My BP has been fine the last few times but I had to stay on the NST machine Monday for over an hour and a half cause he wasnt moving like they wanted him to but I told her, hes wide open and moving non stop and as soon as I get back there he always falls asleep..

I can't believe he will be here soon. It doesn't seem like so much time has passed already!~ I bet you are definitely ready! I bet your hubby is over-the-moon excited..

Well we are inducing on the 8th. Little man only gained 5 ozs. In 12 days so they are ready to get him out. They drew more blood today. If my platelets get too low before the 8th they will go ahead and induce. She said hes going to be small but should be otherwise healthy. Hes still getting an 8/8 score on his ultrasounds so thats good news. She also said she could be off 10% either way on his weight so Im hoping he will be a little bigger. My belly is huge and I havent gained anywhere else so I dont see how he cant be....she said he weighed 4 pds. 14 oz. today.
Please keep us in your prayers ladies! I will keep everyone updated.

Oh goodness he is going to be a tiny little thing. I hope all goes smoothly. I can't wait to see pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->