• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Navy and Angie, I accepted your requests on Facebook. Its nice to put more pics with your names.
Angie he didnt give me any antibiotics yet. I see him again on the 26th and will ask him then if he thinks I should have some just in case. They pumped me full the whole time I Was in the hospital and started them before they started induction because I tested positive for strep B. I dont know if that would help? They put me on calcium and magnesium for anxiety and it did the trick. I dont know if you could take it or if it would hamper you getting pregnant but its an alternative to other meds.
Cupcake, Angie and Fluter when do you do your actual IVFs? October?

Angie Flutter and cupcake oh my gosh I'm so so so excited for you all!!!

llawson I hope you are recovering better. When they remove the scar tissue it always seems to take longer to recover. I lived in my recliner for weeks after my 3rd because of it.

Y'all can send me a FR on Facebook. Shell Brown.

Cupcake thats so exciting. Its so close!
Mommabrown, I believe it. I thought my tubal reversal was bad. This has been absolutely horrible.
My bp still hasnt gone down after doubling my Lisinopril. I was researching causes and theres actually a post partum pre eclampsia and Im wondering if thats whats going on? If so its says it takes high doses of bp meds and can last 6weeks to a year before going back to normal and its more common with c sections. Sounds exactly like what I have going on so Im going to mention it to the doctor. Still debating on whether to call them today and see if I should triple my meds cause my bp is running 170/114 today.

I leave on the 12th of October, LLawson. Cupcake and I are having full IVF and Fluter is having a FET. I have promised that I won't be telling anyone yay or nay until February 10th though.. I have not even decided if I am going to tell my kid as my family would try to get it out of him. I have suffered way too many times with announcing too early. It will be hard, but doable.

Do any of you know if you can travel with meds? I have some blood thinner shots leftover from my IVF last year and I would like to take them with me. Can I carry them on the plane even if they do not have a label with my name on them? I think I have prepared for everything. We have decided to freeze a sample from my hubby just in case I ever want to go back. It's cheaper than more plane tickets. I am getting everything packed and ready. I hope we all succeed. I am positive that this doctor will be the one for us. I am ready for this journey to bring us our baby cause I am tired..

LLawson, I don't know much about blood pressure, but I did see one of my friends post the other day about a recall they had on the blood pressure medicine you take last year. I am sure they probably got it figured out, but I just wanted to let you know that it was recalled nationally. I am not sure why your bp is still so high. I know that stress can cause it to fluctuate horribly and it sounds like you are really stressed about it. Maybe you can do one relaxing thing everyday, on top of your meds. I sure hope they figure it out for you. I can't imagine going thru all that whilst having a new baby to care for and worry about too. Praying for you!
Cupcake, I hope we both stay positive!

Angie, I dont blame you on waiting to tell everyone. My husband and I kept it a secret from everyone but you all on here because I was scared too death and needed to share with someone. We found out in January and didnt tell anyone until April after I had the Harmony test results. It was pure torture too. I was showing quite a bit and had to keep telling everyone I was extremely bloated for some reason. So my pregnancy went really fast for everyone else cause I was almost halfway through it before they found out.
I did see the recall but when I clicked on it it just says theres alot of side effects. It doesnt say anything about batches or anything if its an actual recall so Im confused?
If you did see more than me let me know cause thats what Im back on now is the Lisinopril.
Im excited for all 3 of you. It will be a great time to get pregnant. You wont have to suffer too many hot summer months. I wish you all the best and pray for all 3 of you nightly!

oh girls I don't blame y'all for keepin it secret. We get crap from everyone all the time about having another from both our families. I feel I wouldn't announce this next time around at all till after I gave birth. I want to just enjoy my life without the weight of everyone else's opinions.

Yes I actually take lispronil for bp and have not have any side effects but it scared me enough to stop taking it.

Angie I have no clue about traveling with meds as when I had my TR years ago we drove in our car to Tennessee.

I considered driving, but it only cost 362 dollars for a round-trip plane ticket and there was no way I was gonna get by with paying that little driving from Pennsylvania. :D I guess I can call and ask about the meds, but it's such a hassle. I have decided to take all my medical records with me. I was definitely considering not doing it, but I realized that if I wanted a full chance, I had to be fully honest with myself and the doctor. I decided not to hide my fertility history that way he can read and see what the other doctor's recommended and go from there. I have felt better since I decided. I have only been on the birth control for three days now and I have felt some pretty yucky side-effects. I stay hot. At night I am as hot as Hades itself. I get little wonky headaches throughout the day. They make me nervous, so I stay more active than I normally am. They make my personality more snappy than usual. I have only 18 more days of the nasty things.. I think sometimes I am glad that I no longer have any tubes cause I don't have to worry about birth control after IVF. I turned 37 this year though so I sometimes feel my age for sure. I have been keeping a daily journal. The hubby is so nervous about the trip. He says he isn't half as nervous about the success as he is me being there by myself for so long. Personally, I am excited about the trip cause it brings rest, rest, rest.. I am nervous about the doctor, but not at all nervous about the results as we have decided to keep going with this doctor until we succeed. IVF is such a gamble. I suppose it's a matter of how much you're willing to gamble on your future. I would be grateful to have twins so I would not be tempted to try IVF again, that's for sure.. The hubby definitely wants two babies. I would be content with one. I don't talk to anyone about it but you guys... My Mom is definitely against me having babies at 'my advanced age'. and the hubby's family is still riding his exes crack, so they will never be a part of our kid's future--- which makes me a bit sad cause people are so silly, I think. Whatcha gonna do though but keep walking forward?? I am excited about the future we are building cause I have definitely worked and worked to be here. I also am somewhat selfishly glad that me and the hubby and my son get to reap the rewards of our sacrifices. A baby/babies is a great joy..

I have rambled on and on again. I think I show my nervousness with talk. I never talk so much until I get nervous.

How's that blood pressure doing now, LLawson?
I would love to tell everyone about a pregnancy and shout it from the rooftops, but after that fiasco last October when I was sure there were no tubes to have another tubal, I got side-shot and I don't want that to happen again in my future. I decided to wait until after we know what we are having and the first trimester is over before we say anything to anyone. I want to have the Harmony test too.
Hope all of you are well!
I will try to stop in once a week or so. I am thinking about everyone! Praying. Especially for you, Navy!

Cupcake yay!!!!!

I'll be leaving Oct 13 but I won't be doing an FET. Somehow, I've managed to get knocked up again. I'm super scared!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 8
Angie they increased my BP meds to 30 mg which I just took an hour ago and waiting to see what happens.
I got my hospital bill (for me only and not the OBGYN part) it was 27,549.36. How insane is that? Thank Goodness I have insurance and it knocked it down to a little over 1000 but since I paid before I left the hospital they give us a discount and it ended up being just a little under 700. I did not know they offered that. Someone from billing actually came to my room and gave me papers about it so of course I took advantage of it and paid it then. She said most hospitals do it but sometimes you have to ask so to those getting ready to do the IVF if you do end up pregnant ask at the hospital if you can get a discount if you pay before leaving. Its worth it!
Also Angie, make sure the Harmony test is in your insurances network. Mine was the Materniti 21 and my doctors office had to send to a lab out of state that wasnt in my network and we didnt know until after I did it. I got a bill for almost 2172.00 Ive been fighting it since March and the doctor wrote a note saying it was a standard procedure with my maternal age and high risk pregnancy. I had to appeal it and send that in. They finally just paid it this week.
I wish you all the best and Im praying for you all!
Please continue to send prayers for me as well as I try and figure out whats up with my bp and get it taken care of. Its starting to scare me and Ive had 2 migraines this week and its taking a toll on me with a newborn. And
Kye is up to 6 pounds now and doing great!!

Awesome news Fluter! Ill be praying for you that everything goes well this time.��

Girls I'm doing head stands for you all that these are your stickies!!

LLawson its ridiculous what they charge for in a hospital. Hope them upping your meds helps.

Flutter whoop girl can't wait to hear those numbers!

LLawson, I sure hope they get your blood pressure under control! I can't believe how fast that baby is putting on weight...

Fluter, I think it's amazing that you don't have to pay for a FET! Getting pregnant on your own is always a better ending.. Those lines look great! Hopefully I will be right behind you and we can be bump buddies with Cupcake just a few weeks after that!

20 DAYS LEFT FOR ME! It has been a long year! This time last year I had just found out that I was pregnant! This journey has sometimes beat me down so low I didn't think I was gonna be able to get back up. Stupid birth control makes me emo! I decided that I am not going to even consider taking birth control again.. It is wearing on my mind, but 4 days down already. These pills have been the most stressful part so far. Especially since my biggest problem with anxiety is that it gives me chest pain so I constantly stress about the pain being birth control related..
Well it's chore day for me!

Today's line is much darker. I had betas today. Should know the first number tomorrow

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member