• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Thinking of you! Fx the little one is packing on the pounds.

Well Little Kye arrived yesterday. Hes 4 pounds 10 ounces and 18 inches long. Hes doing great! Didnt even have to go to NICU.
I went for my appt. Thursday and my bp and protein were off the charts again so they told me to go home get my bags and back to the hospital asap they were inducing that night.
They started me out with a Foley Bulb Catheter in my cervix. It dilated me to 3 by morning and they broke my water. They started me on pitocin and with every contraction the babys heartrate bottomed out. They took me off the pitocin and he was still doing it with a regular contraction without the pitocin so we had to go in for an emergency c section. Hes doing great!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 6
He's adorable!!! Congrats. So glad he's doing well. Hope you're getting some rest. C-sections are rough.

Awe... That's what I get for not checking in more often! The little guy was exactly what your doctor said pretty much.... He is so cute!

I'm sorry he had to have such a stressful introduction to the world, but he looks perfect. Congratulations! Make sure you let people help you so all you have to do is heal and love that beautiful little boy. <3

Brief update on me: Finally had my follow up visit with my doctor, and things are actually a bit worse than initially thought. Due to the location of the CIN3 cells, pap smears will never catch them, and he'll never be able to see them on Colposcopy. I'm scheduled for a total hysterectomy in December (so I can finish the school semester). He's going to take my cervix, uterus, and tubes, but luckily right now I can keep my ovaries. I really wish now that I had never had my reversal, but my husband keeps telling me that at least we had the chance to try to have children. I suppose one day I'll think that as well, but not right now.

Angie - I fully expect to hear wonderful news from you soon!

I'm still reading here every now and then, because I can't help but hope and pray that all of you get your take home babies. Also, because we've become a sort of family, and I like to read what's going on with everyone. :)

Thanks everyone! Kye is doing great. He had his first pediatrician appt yesterday and he had gained an ounce. Hes on some super expensive formula with extra calories other than that hes like a regular newborn. Not sure how we will ever afford it but we will manage and hopefully he wont have to have it long. Its 85.00 a case and it will take about 5 cases a month..
They took 32 staples out of me yesterday. I still have a few layers of stitches and they put steri strips on. He said they cut the out scar/incision out and did a little cosmetic stuff cause he thought the cut the tubal reversal doc did was absolutely horrible. They took alot of scar tissue out so Im pretty sore still. Hopefully I will be healed and back to normal in no time.
Waiting for good news from Angie and Cupcake now!
Navy, Im so sorry for everything you are going through.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 3
He is so cute and tiny.. Sorry about the food cost. I don't know why doctors make everything difficult. At least he will be a little chubs before too long.. :)

Long post ahead:

Navy, your post made me all kinds of sad. I have regretted my decision to untie my tubes since almost the beginning. It was the worst mistake I have ever made in my life. Even the original ligation didn't cause me so much regret. It has caused turmoil in my body and mind that will last me the rest of my life. The only reason I keep moving forward is because I am halfway stupid. People say I will always fail because of the NK cells attacking the embryo, but I know that they cannot be always right because I have two living children, so I keep moving forward ---- spending more money. Money means nothing though in the face of what we hope for so it's like pennies to me. I am sorry that this is happening to you. I have prayed for you to not have to go thru the surgery, but I can't even pretend to know why He allows some people to suffer that don't deserve it, and some to succeed that don't deserve it. It is the question of the ages for sure. If God does not keep you from the surgery, I pray He will take away the sadness in your heart. This journey has turned me into a fanatic against tubal ligation and definitely reversals.

I will be having my 3rd IVF in October. I didn't want to tell too many people since I am pretty sure what I write here is 'monitored' by my husband's ex and it's none of their business. I am not sure if I will fail again. Maybe. I haven't done too well so far, but if I do, I will be trying again and again, until I am either dead, or too old. Some days moving forward seems the most difficult thing in the world. Not for the money, but for the pain of the battle I willingly walk into time after time.
I am on Fish oil 3x a day, Vitex 2x, Maca 2x, aspirin, multivitamin, Methyl B-12 Coq10 2x.. I have taken all of these for around 4 or 5 months.. I have given up coffee, but will be adding in a cup each day just because I am sick of the struggle to give up everything. I eat 2 eggs for breakfast, drink tons of water, and have salad for dinner, no dressing.. I eat fruit during the day when I want to 'comfort eat', (which is often.) I also eat a protein bar each day for extra protein so I have made my diet almost entirely protein for the next month. I will be starting my birth control on this Sunday. I also will be taking Claritin, Benadryl and Pepcid from my retrieval to around 10dpo because each of those pills are immune suppressants. I am scared about the blood clot issues from the birth control thanks to the stupid doctors, but it's all I can do so I will work through it. October is such a difficult month for me, but the truth is with all my losses, every month has a sucky memory. I won't be announcing any pregnancy here until at least 12 to 14 weeks if I succeed. Some of you ladies have been a part of my life for over 4 years now, that's longer than most marriages these days.. :D I have enjoyed listening to your stories and being a part of your journeys. In 2 days I start my bc.. Any of you can feel free to pray for me. I am praying for all of you..

Thanks so much, Angie. I really do hope and pray that you will get your take home baby. You've worked so hard for so long.

I really wish December would get here so I could get this over with. Waiting is the worst part.

Baby Kye is adorable!! Congrats LLawson! Glad he's putting on weight and hopefully you can transition to a cheaper formula soon.

Navy big hugs to you! I know how much I've regretted that TL as well. Will be thinking of you.

Angie third times the charm right! Fx for you.

Afm,
I started Maca Root powder this month and let me tell you that crap tastes awful! But I had a better period and no spotting got days after my period stopped like it has been doing in the several months before.

I do hope to see some old girls check in once in awhile...I often think of Faith and wonder how she is.

LL that is some crazy expensive formula! So happy to hear he's doing well.

Navy I'm so sorry about your upcoming hysterectomy. I know that has to be weighing on your mind. It's best to be healthy and your husband is supportive. Hugs to you.

Angie and I are going to be bump buddies!!! (I'm being positive) I'll have my FET next month. I started my bcp yesterday to plan my period. Hopefully Angie and I can meet up while there.

Navy, I am thinking of you each day.

MommaBrown, I also think of Faith and CJ a lot. I wish I had had them on my Facebook, but maybe one day they will check back in..

Fluter, I pray we are bump buddies too! I figured up my days and I won't start my bc until the 19th, but I am still on this protein plan and it is tough some days. I am already down to 135 though. Protein diets must be good for weight loss cause I was really struggling to get below that 139 mark until this 'diet'. It is hard to stay faithful to it. :)
I am not really nervous yet. I suppose that will come soon. I got my passport back already and everything is taken care of for the trip. Less than one month left...I keep dreaming about babies... The story of my life... I don't really know the full extent of the skill of the doctor I am seeing, but I will find out soon. I am always a difficult case though so hopefully God (and the doctor) can send me home with a baby or two..
3rd time's the charm.. <3

Navy, Ill be praying for you and your upcoming surgery. Im wondering if thats where I will eventually end up. Im struggling with what birth control to go with,even though ai dont think I would ever get pregnant in a million years! I just didnt want to tie my tubes again because I felt that was the biggest mistake of my life ever. I will never be able to carry anymore children. This one has about killed me. My blood pressure still has not come back down to normal. I dont know if its the pain aim still having? He had to cut me from the belly button to close to the pubic bone (same incision from reversal). He said he took out the old scar and alot of scar tissue.. I had the 32 staples removed last week and steri strips placed on top and he said there was a few layers of stitches on the inside. I go back tomorrow for another follow up. Im hoping its just pain cause my bp has never done this. I even talked them into letting me go back on my regular bp meds yesterday (Lisinopril) that Labetalol they had me on and kept increasing was doing nothing for me. I was up to 400mg twice a day. I havent changed much since starting the Lisinopril back yesterday. I hope it just takes a little time to kick in. Its just so strange that I went this while pregnancy with no issues and all at once the last month my bp shoots up and all this happens and they assure me it will drop as soon as I have the baby and it never has.
Kye is doing great! He was up to 5 lbs 4 ozs at his checkup yesterday.&#55357;&#56832;
Fluter and Angie I wish you both luck and will be praying for you. Cupcake you too! I cant wait to hear from you.
Mommabrown, Good Luck to you! I took some stuff called beetroot to help with my platelet issue and that had to be the worst tasting stuff ever! The things we will go through to get a baby! LOL
Maybe you ladies can look me up on facebook. Im private under Stephanie-Danny Lawson so if you send a request let me know cause I dont know alot of your real names. Im on there more and have lots of baby pics.&#55357;&#56835;
Have a nice day ladies!

Hey ladies! I've been updating my Journal, but wanted to pop in to tell you I'm going to be bump buddies with Flutter & Angie! lol (being positive too!) I go Monday or Tues for cd 3-4 labs to start our IVF cycle!!! I did have an amh level at consult..0.58, which is low but had an afc of 10+follies at cd 7 so not trying to be discouraged! Praying this is our ticket to our thb, my heart & our bank account can't take much more!

Llawson, I hope your blood pressure goes back to normal soon. A c-section that horrible would give me high blood pressure too. I pray and pray that I can have a normal delivery and not have to have another c-section. I am glad your son is getting plumper. I feel that I will only be able to have one pregnancy too. I know that in these last years I have put my body thru quite a bit and pregnancy will be a lot different than it was in my 20's. I am nervous about it really. The hubby and I have talked about trying until we have two babies, but I am not so sure I want two. I am pretty sure that I just want one pregnancy. I just am not sure how my body will act after all these years.

It's gonna be neat with us all cycling at the same time. The days are going by quickly. I figured for sure that they would pass by slowly... I start my birth control on the 19th. Seems like the doubts roll in ever so often during the day.. The ones that tell me I am dumb for trying, I will only fail again... *sigh*. I guess I am more nervous than I realized, even though we have already decided to try again right away if I were to fail. Failure has become such a huge part of my life with fertility so it's hard to anticipate anything else. It makes me sad, but I can't make myself feel positive anymore. I just feel a strong desire to keep going and to accept God's answer, whatever it is. I wish I could feel more positive. It won't change how I keep walking either way though.
I am glad that I don't have to worry about birth control. One positive thing with having no tubes.. :)

Angie, I try so hard to be positive. It seems like such a struggle but Im still hanging in there and being as positive as I can.
I saw my doctor today to check my incision. Ive had a knot in the middle of my stomach that I just figured was just tissue still healing. He tells me today it may be infection but hes hoping its just something that I cant remember the name of to save my life..... Im hoping its what he named and not infection. I swear I Cant have one procedure of any kind without having some complications.
Pray for me that its not infection. I see him again on the 26th to find out.
My bp hasnt come down much since going back to Lisinopril but he doubled my dose to 20 mg today so hopefully that will do the trick. He has me worried now about infection and I hope thats not why its lingering up.
Angie, I really had a great pregnancy probably better than the ones in my 20s up until I got about 7 months and my size affected my asthma and then about the 8th month when my bp went up. No morning sickness or anything. Of course recovery has been a Bitch (excuse my language but it really has me stressed and in so much pain).
Fluter, Angie and Cupcake this is so exciting. All 3 of you cycling at the same time.

Cupcake! So happy to see you back. I really hope this is your THB!

I'm praying for all of you. <3

Llawson - I hope the lisinopril does the trick for you. I was on that briefly, but I was like one of the 5 people who get that weird coughing side effect. I'm on Amlodopine and it's working pretty well.

If anyone wants to add me on Facebook, I'm Kathy Wallace Contant. I don't really post much, and I'm pretty geeky.

I will be praying for you Llawson. I also had perfect pregnancies with my two living children, (up till my second was breech). Not a single issue. I have been struggling with anxiety up till about 3 months ago. My leg is also still healing from that vein ablation. They say it takes up to a year for the vein to dissolve. Other than that I really have been blessed with great health. Having that so-called immune disorder is bad only for fertility cause I don't have any sickness, no blood pressure problems, nothing. I really just struggle with anxiety because of these last few years of baby trying.. After this is done, I know I will be so much better off. I pray it's done this trip and we have our baby so I can stop. I am ready to stop, but I won't until I finish this fight. I just will never quit after I have given so much.
Did your doctor not give you any infection meds? I had infection bad after my reversal. I had to get a shot in the booty. I hope it's not infection and you bp goes down. It probably will just take a bit to get it stabilized. That little guy of yours is adorable!

Navy, you can't possibly be as geeky as my husband and I. Fellow geeks are hard to find. &#65533;&#65533;&#65533;&#65533;&#65533;&#65533;

Edit: I tried adding you, Navy, but you are a bigger introvert than I am and your Facebook is locked up like my Mamaw's china.. You can add me though.. Angela Marie Tweedle. Oh, and I thought Dr. Who was a Canadian program?

Thanks Navy! So sorry to hear about the upcoming surgery! Hope it goes as well as possible! I've decided that I'm only thinking positive about this cycle, until I get hcg results. I'm going to believe it's going to work instead of worrying and being negative! Oh btw guess whose AF is showing up a day early???? So excited to call tomorrow CD 1, as weird as that sounds :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->