• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Well my number was only 38. Per the estimator it's in range. I've checked tests and the line is getting darker. I had another beta Friday afternoon (27 hours later). I'll have another one tomorrow afternoon and ultra sound this Thurs. I'm pretty nauseated most of the day and have no appetite so I'm hoping its a good sign. I haven't had any bleeding. I had the tiniest light brown tinged cm when I checked CP on 12 dpo and nothing since. I'm hoping that was IB.
I took a Walmart cheapie to compare to Wed's test for piece of mind and it's pretty dark for those tests

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 4
I hope your numbers double! It's good you didn't take those birth control really. Ovulation dates were a bit off though since you were actually pregnant. Those lines look incredible really. Looks like you got a keeper for sure! I pray I am following close behind!

Looking good Fluter!
Ive spent the last 2 nights in the ER with my bp. I went to the doctor Friday and they sent me straight to the hospital. I stayed several hrs until they got it stabilized and sent me home with a new med. (Procardia). By the time I got home I had a migraine that didnt go away and my bp shot up again so when I called the doctor of course they told me to get to the ER again.... So last night I was there several hrs again. They gave me something called a migraine cocktail. It brought it down to a regular headache and they got my bp down and sent me home and told me that new med needs a few days to kick in and I would have to keep coming back for IV drugs if it got high again the next few days. I still have a headache and swore it was the new med but she assured me it isnt....and told me to take in lots of Protein and wait for that new med to kick in and I would feel like a new woman. Well so far Im feeling like crap. LOL Angie I guess Protein is a fix for many things! Looks like Ill be drinking those shakes left over from when I was pregnant. They are still debating the preeclampsia which is about to drive me insane. They said its a little far out to develop it now but I had no protein in my urine Friday night. Saturday night I did. Im just wondering if Ive had it the whole time and they are overlooking it because I had no swelling. My face has started swelling a few days ago and my fingers but still nothing in my legs or feet. I just know Im ready for someone to figure out what the hell is going on and fix it. I had him 23 days ago and this is still going on....
Kye is up to 6.6 lbs now.��
Ive never understood the protein thing. Can anyone explain it to me? What does it mean if you have it and what causes it and why do they want you to have more protein when they do find it in your urine?

Woo filter those are some pretty lines! And I say 38 is a great number to start with! Fix for doubling numbers!

Lawson oh man that sounds awful to be going through. I hope the meds and protein help and you get to feeling better.

Angie it'll be here quickly!! Fix for you girl!

Cupcake sending lots and lots of good vibes babe!

LL I don't even know the answer to why more protein. I'll have to research it for you in my medical book.

Beta on Friday was 63 from 38 just 24 hours before. My doctor wants to see me today

Dang, Lawson! You are having the most awful time with that blood pressure. I think that's one of my biggest fears for pregnancy at my age... Almost everyone has suffered quite a bit for it during late pregnancy. It's scary, even though you get a little person to love those health issues are real.. I think that having protein in your urine is bad because it means your kidneys aren't filtering correctly. I sure hope it isn't pre eclampsia for you. I would be stressed even with just them not figuring it out. I truly believe that most doctors aren't smart enough to wipe their own cracks. I know with today's education system, I am very careful to be my own advocate when I see an ignorant medical professional, and that is way too often.. I hope your new meds are the trick for you.

So glad your number is going up appropriately, Fluter! It is such a relief when those numbers come in. Sometimes it just takes a healthy pregnancy to kick a body into gear.

I have 12 more days of birth control. They have given me a plethora of symptoms and have definitely aggravated my anxiety levels. I can't wait till they're done! They hubby and I have agreed that we feel the same way about babies lately---- one day we want, one day we don't. I don't see myself trying too much longer. As much as I would love to mother an infant again, I think I could live with it not happening now. I have been thru too much and although I believe I would feel some bitterness for the rest of my life, I also know I would feel happy for all the wonderful things I will do with no financial burdens of a new baby.
We will see I suppose. I have been on this diaper kick lately though and must admit that I hope I get to use them. If not I will give them to my son or daughter when they have children.
I know one thing for definite... I will not take birth control ever again. I wouldn't wish these side effects on my worst enemy.
I can't believe it's just two weeks till my trip. I have pretty much everything set, bag packed.. Husband set with his schedule.. Now I just have to make it beyond these pills and my anxiety. I also ordered some methyl-folate for my MTHFR. Gotta have that folate for them babies!!
Cupcake, I hope all is well and your cycle is on track!

Oh, one more thing, LLawson... Those banana protein aren't too bad and at 30 grams, are WAY better than the 13grams I had before. They are rather expensive though, but I am currently on a 100 gram's of protein a day for that NK cell crap. I am going to try e-mailing the doctor once more about the Lovenox. I can't do a cycle without it and my biggest fear is that he won't prescribe it. It would ease so much worry. I may even text him to ask if he doesn't answer. I really need to know so I can maybe prepare in advance. To top that off my husbands bank card was cancelled again because he never uses it. It makes me want to hit him for not even buying a coffee or aomething every 6 months or so. Now I have to order him another card.

Well I had my followup with the OBGYN yesterday. He upped my meds again cause my bp was up but no protein in my urine this time. I find that odd that it can go up one day and no trace the next. Ive been doing that this whole time, even before I had the baby. He said its onviously pregnancy related and this usually goes away as soon as you deliver and they are having a hard time figuring out why. So now today Im starting 20 mg of Lisinopril and 30mg of Procardia (twice a day). I see the new family Dr. wednesday and my OBGYN said hes an excellent Dr. And hes sure he will get me straightened out. He said theres so many routes with meds they can go since Im not breastfeeding or pregnant. If I dont see a big change within the next week or so Im calling a cardiologist. My brother n law works for some in a cath lab here and has been begging me to come see one.
Angie, I was going to message you about the Protein shakes and see if you had tried them yet. Im out of banana and Walmart was out yesterday so Im going to Kroger today and see if they have any. Its by far my favorite and easiest to drink.
The good news is no headache yesterday and none so far today.
Im so excited for all of you! Angie and Cupcake I cant wait for your journeys to start. Im praying for you both. Fluter, Im praying for you as well and hope your numbers continue to rise.
I discussed birth control again with the DR yesterday and he wont start me on anything until we get the bp issue taken care of and normal. I feel so sorry for my husband because we quit having sex several months ago because we were both so scared of hurting anything since we waited so long for this little guy. Now Ill be terrified to have sex until they get me on some type of birth control. As much as I would Love a bunch of babies this one has done me in with all my health issues. Ill never be able to carry another one.�� I was thinking last night at least its nice to know we can survive a relationship without sex. Angie, I never could take bc pills. I got migraines from everyone they ever put me on. I think Im hoing to go with the Depo shot because it doesnt affect your bp he said.

Fluter that's great for just 24 hours! When do you do another Beta? How did things go with the Dr?

Angie 12 days wooo!!!
We have kept all our babywearing gear (Tula, RS, and wraps) for our children when they have babies as well.
Lawson they have mini pills that aren't supposed to mess with your hormones as much. I took them while breastfeeding and could tell a better difference with them than any other bcp.
Hopefully the new med plans kick in for you.

Afm, 5 days till Af is supposed to show. I hate this part of the cycle the most.

Yesterday's beta was 188!!! Ultrasound on Thursday. Not sure if I'll do a beta again that day.

LL I'm glad you're feeling better but it's so strange about your BP.

Angie I hate bcp too. I was the 10th day of them when I took the test. I'm glad to be off of them.

Yesterday and today's test (18dpo) I need to stop obsessing

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 2
Mommabrown I will check into that mini pill. I had horrible migraines with all the pills the put me on in the past but that was 20 something yrs ago. LOL I know alot has changed!
Fluter Awesome news!

10 days left of pills!!! So glad for that!
LLawson, I had the shot after my son was born and didn't get pregnant with my daughter until almost 2 years later. I loved it! I am glad I won't ever have to worry about birth control. I went on a cleaning binge today and cleaned every room in my house. I know it is because of nervousness over my trip. I am definitely starting to feel it. I am mostly nervous about being away from my family so long and being alone there. It is what it is though and rest is better for the cycle.

Momma, I always hated the last days of the wait. They are the worst and I don't miss them at all! I hope your cycle ends with some double lines!

Fluter, I am so glad about your number being incredible!That is definitely a number to brag on!

Cupcake, I hope all is well.

Navy, I am still sending my prayers to you.

I am getting the last ends tied up at my house. I gotta call and have my rental car company scheduled to pick me up. I have medical records and otc meds in my carry-on. I have phone numbers and taxi stuff. I still need to email the doctor and let him know the day I am coming. I am counting the seconds until I no longer feel this dizzy nausea that these pills give me all day! It is truly the most yucky feeling!
Tomorrow is a special day for me. I am looking forward to this cycle..

Fluter wooo hooo!! Great numbers! I tested like that with Emmaleigh's pregnancy lol

Angie eeeeeeek I'm so excited for you! I get the same way with my nerves.

Cupcake what day are you going in for yours?? Fx for you!!

Momma-I have to call on cd to start bcp :/ SO af should be here around the 10th or 11th of Oct. I think she said I would start other meds on Oct. 28th....Just waiting here......O day today btw....

Oh girl I bet it feels like an eternity away at this point yet it's so close!

I'm just focusing on eating healthy, losing a few more pounds & doing acupuncture once a week to pass the time! Lol Not stressing over it :)

That's good cupcake. It'll be here before you know it

Had an ultrasound today. We weren't able to see anything but a thick lining of 13.44mm so that's good. Ovaries and tubes looked good. Had another beta and will get those tomorrow. I have another ultrasound scheduled for the 12th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->