Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Yesterday's beta was 556! I think I'm going to leave betas and tests alone at this point and enjoy being pregnant

Fluter how exciting! Glad lining is thickening and everything is going good!

Cupcake give me some of that dedication! I've not worked out in weeks or ate great.

Congrats, Fluter!

Cupcake, send some of that dedication this way too!

I have been trying to pass the time at home. I have 9 more days of pills! I am starting to slowly adjust to them and they don't make me feel all of the symptoms I was feeling.. I can't believe it is almost here! I am getting excited about it finally. The Bestie said he is starting to feel emo about it since he won't be able to be down there but a couple of days. I am ready for whatever comes my way.

You have what a week now Angie!! Whoop whoop!

Af arrived right on time this month. But I also bought a box of Premama fertility it has Myo-insitol which has been recommended to me several times. So I'm hoping that helps.

That's exciting fluter! Congratulations!

Not much longer Angie.!

I have 6 more days of pills and 8 days till my plane. The hubby and I are definitely getting nervous. I am a bit nervous about being in a strange city, but I don't plan on being out too much and I plan on resting and maybe just doing some acupuncture and exploring the botanical garden and the zoo for sure! I also have to say that I don't recommend anyone take the blood thinners that I had been taking as I really think I had made my blood dangerously low.. I feel much better now that I cut back to just the fish oil tablets. I did add in some methyl folate since I can't take regular folic acid. I started that today. I am currently on at least 50 grams of protein a day, methyl B12, a multivitamin, fish oil with vit d 3x, methyl folate and that birth control. I still am getting headaches on and off and I know as soon as I get off these pills and my cycle starts, I will be done with the headaches.. I hope everyone is doing good. I wanted to tell you ladies that it's pretty awesome seeing your photos and all the other things that make up your lives apart from babies.. Sometimes it feels like all I am anymore is the dream of a baby. When I actually succeed I don't know what I will do since I have been battling so long. ���� I am praying for everyone!

Angie sounds like you are ready! Angie, Fluter and Navy I enjoy your facebook pics as well .I feel like I can finally put names to faces seeing everyone on Facebook.
Navy it looks like you are having a blast on vacation! I would Love to be where you are right now.��
Angie and Cupcake I wish you the best in the coming weeks and I have you both in my prayers! You as well Fluter, I hope everything is still going well with you.
AFM my BP is dropping with this new med. its still a little high at 130/101 but Ill take it and hopefully it will continue to decline. I really like this new doctor. Ive not had any headaches for a few days so thats a plus too!
Have a nice day ladies!

Glad you are finally getting your bp under control! That boy of yours is gaining weight well too, I saw. I think he looks like you.

I have had the worst acne since I started these pills. Does my advanced age have to make everything the complete opposite from when I was young? It's like the Twilight Zone with my body lately..
I told my Mom tonight that I was not going to announce how my IVF goes. She took a minute to answer, but she said she wouldn't ask. I just don't want to announce. I also told her that I am stopping Facebook until I announce so I don't get tempted to say anything earlier than we have planned. I have to go to those extremes cause I am such a big mouth when I am happy. I won't be deleting it, but I will be closing it for a time.

I can't believe it's almost Wednesday already! It's cold where I live already.. Winter is here. I do so love Halloween though!

Angie it was really hard keeping ours secret but we did it for a very long time. I wish you the best in the days to come!
Baby boy was up to 7 pounds 3 ozs. Friday. Hes finally the size of a newborn. He was 1 month old Friday. That high calorie (24 calories per ounce) formula is doing its job. That stuff smells like a protein shake and not formula. Im glad hes gaining fast cause she said she would switch him when he got to about 11-12 pounds. The faster the better cause paying 80 something a case is crazy! He goes through about a case a week. My insurance will actually cover the next one. We will only have to pay 20 a case then. It was supposed to cover this one but they keep kicking it out and sending the next formula (22 calorie). So we had to just buy it from Enfamil. You cant get it anywhere else...

It's good your insurance has kicked in to cover a bit of it. That stuff can get up into the money really fast.
I haven't been feeling as bad since I cut out those extra pills. I didn't know that CoQ10 was a natural blood thinner so I was taking 3 blood thinners in the am, 2 blood thinners at noon and 3 more blood thinners at night. �� I am finally starting to feel a bit better. I have had the same chest pain I had with my anxiety though so I figure I am a bit anxious even if I am not fully aware of it. ☺
I just have 4 days left of birth control! I thought a few times about skipping a day or two, but I figured it would be worse for me to do that to myself. The worst part of this is the fear that I will be in the failure corner again this time. Good thing I gave myself so long to announce so I can keep trying and noone would be the wiser. I am gonna miss coming on here for all those months! I will be a journal monster after all those months have passed. My last day on any public social site will be my transfer day. I admit that I might struggle with that for a bit.
I hope you are doing good, Cupcake!
I hope your baby is well, Fluter!
I hope this is your cycle, Momma and we can all be bump buddies! Navy, your trip has made me super jealous! It looks like you fuys are having a blast! Hope bad weather don't catch you!
I have one week! I am more nervous about meeting the doctor than I am about the whole IVF..
Sheew....

Angie if your blood is not carrying enough oxygen it can cause pain in the chest. Could be anxiety and blood thinners causing that.

I think you're going to be successful! I don't know how you're going to be so patient and not announce. I'm sure we will publicly announce once I see baby with hb. Some of our friends and family already know but not many.

Hey Ladies, I've managed to catch the crud this week. :( Started out as sore throat/body aches, then went to GI, now its turning into sinus/cough! What the crap???? Anyways, being sick & lazy and on call for work, has hampered my wt loss efforts this week, gained 3 pounds :/ I will kick it up next week, as I want to lose 10 pounds (total) in next 3 weeks! Of course AF is due Tues, so I'm sure that's not helping! But I do get to call in for BCP then!!!!
Ang-I'm excited for you, but I don't like the not going to be on her stuff! flutter-When is your scan?
LL-Glad your bp is on the down slide!
Momma-Hope all is well with you!
Navy-Still thinking of you!

Cupcake what a bummer! Always seems to hit at the worst time! Hope you get to feeling better asap.

Angie I agree it could be a combo of both or extreme anxiety.

Lawson glad the bp is finally coming down! Glad lil man is doing so well and happy 1 month!

Fluter I was checking in to see how you were doing? When do you get another u/s?

Fluter, I am closing my Facebook and my Forum writing until February. It will be very difficult to do, but I am going to do it! I definitely have to close those social sites though so I won't be tempted to announce! I am not even telling my Mom. It won't be too bad cause it will gives us time to adjust as a family and since I definitely know that noOne else really cared before I was pregnant, it will be easy to remember that while I am joyful with the ones that did want me to succeed. It won't be too hard when I think about it like that. I have told my family that we are trying this time. I wont tell them if we have to try again. I am not making any baby-related announcements until February. I will take photos then as a mixture of our 5 year wedding anniversary photos and our pregnancy announcement. I will be around 17 weeks as long as I don't have to try again..
I decided last night to take all the left-over meds I had from my last cycle. I am also carrying the prescription list with me in case of plane issues, but I figure all they can do is make me throw them away. It's worth it if I get to take them as I have a bottle of Menopur, 2 boxes of progesterone a week of Lovenox and some syringes. Definitely worth trying to carry. I am ready to go. Getting the tail end of these birth control and I am definitely looking forward to af showing her face this time, although I figure it will be on my travel day so I will feel like total gabage. Just knowing that there is no more chance of a tibal pregnancy is enough to give me such joy. I may not get pregnant. I may have a miscarriage, but I won't be having another tubal rupture.
I can't believe the time is here again. I don't know what it is about me always trying IVF in October... I pray this time October turns into a good month for me. I am trying to be patient with these birth control pills. Just three days left. My chest is always feeling full under my left breast just like it was with my anxiety symptoms. It's so so close!! I also found today that we have enough money to be comfortable for the payment for the cycle. I was nervous about it, but God shows up every single time! I don't have to be stressed about it now.
I hope everyone has a good weekend! I am trudging thru the days stressing about chest pain, but it is what it is.. I am definitely so ready for this trip now!! I will be glad to be done with this infertility garbage once and for all!
Of all the things I have bought all this year, I haven't bought a single pregnancy test! Guess I am gonna be buying some internet cheapies in the next few weeks.

I have another scan on Monday at 4pm. The days are creeping by for me. No bleeding or spotting. Still have nausea daily and extremely tired. I've started to have sharp pains in my boobs over the last two days. I'm hoping all this is a good sign. The exhaustion is killing me though. Nursing school is really trying right now and I'm just not in the groove.

Angie, I will sure miss your updates! By 17 weeks there is no denying that I'm pregnant so I could never hold off that long.

CC I was dieting before I found out I was pregnant and was down 7lbs. I've gained a pound back already!!! I told my husband I am changing my eating habits even while pregnant. I'm still carrying all the baby weight from Lyndon. I've never been this heavy pregnant so I'm not comfortable. I've never been "skinny" so that's not my concern. I'd just like to be healthy and comfortable. I guess I'll work on that next summer after the baby is born

Those sound like great symptoms of a healthy pregnancy, Fluter! I bet you're so excited for your scan.
I live in a different state from all of my family members so I could hide a pregnancy past delivery if I wanted to. ��

I hope you are feeling better, Cupcake! This change in weather has been tough to adjust to.
I am just sitting here waiting for these last few days.. I am tired before I even leave. I know that I am doing all I can do with this cycle. I am going to succeed and I am going to finish this once and for all!

:cry: Angie closing them all! Definitely will miss the updates!
I also couldn't hide a pregnancy after around 14-15 weeks either.

Fluter all great signs that everything is going great! But no bueno for not being able to focus on nursing school. Hopefully with some holiday breaks you'll be able to rest up and get back in the groove.

One more pill left!
Fluter, I bet you are super excited to see that little one tomorrow!
Cupcake, I hope you are better!

AFM: I am tired. I am tired of this chest pain. Tired of feeling bad. I am stopping all pills except for my fish oil. After this last birth control tomorrow, I am not taking anymore pills. I no longer care to add all this extra garbage in. I am just gonna wing it and God can bring it cause I am DONE with all the extra burdens I have made myself carry. I always feel bad, I have constant headaches. By the days end I am so beat that I just want to sleep and that's with nothing to do all day. I am so ready to see the end of these pills. It just isn't worth it to add all that extra stuff in.

Plus, I just dont care today. I have one more day of this awful hormonal nightmare. I am just ready for my chest to stop hurting now. Also, I have been reading up on this MTHFR crap and I swear I think half of these things fertility doctors tell you is just so you become a hypochondriac and spend your life in fear, all while you spend the days at their office making them rich. Every single thing I have read states that my single mutation in my A19289C is NOTHING to worry about. At all. and definitely not for clotting issues nor for folic acid and DEFINITELY not for miscarriage. It is a crock of ca-ca! All of it. I had miscarriages because my tubes were garbage. I had a blood clot cause my stupid self stopped smoking for a year, hated how fat I got and started smoking again giving myself pneumonia that I let go untreated for months. My immune system is perfect! I never get sick, never felt bad before this disaster, and honestly, if my wee one can't survive inside my protective body, then I would worry about it'ts survivability outside of it for sure! ��
Anywho, I am done with all this extra mess. No more. Ever! God gives and He takes away.
Just a few more days till I leave! I am not nervous anymore. I am just ready for this next battle. I pray God makes pregnancy easier than He has made this journey..
Sorry for the long post, I am just so sick of not believing in myself and being afraid because of what these doctors have tried to make me believe. I have 2 living, healthy kids. I got pregnant almost every single time I ever wanted to. I am a warrior not a victim!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->