• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Ultrasound showed a gestational sac but didn't see anything else. Pretty much devastated me

At 7 or 8 weeks there can be just a sac though, right? You're only like 7 weeks or so, I thought. You at most could be 8 weeks?? That's not too far is it? I had trouble keeping up with the dates because we were both on birth control for a bit. There is time though, right? Just make your doctor give you another ultrasound in a week. You will probably see your baby then. Don't give up!

By LMP I'm 5w6d but I don't have a 28 day cycle so I think I'm 6w2 or 6w3

Then you definitely have plenty of time, believe me! I have lost enough babies to know.. If you saw a sac and it's in your uterus, you definitely are there. You truly do have plenty of time to see the fetal pole. My doctor would always tell me that your numbers had to be definitely over 2000 and up. Cause I never made it that far except with my baby last year. Seriously, dont give up. You have time.

I had a follow up yesterday with the NP and she doesn't feel any reason to be stressed. She thinks all is well. I told her I was scared of a blighted ovum and she said that my hcg rising appropriately is using an idicator that it's not a BO. I will have a repeat ultrasound next Wed afternoon.

Angie how are things going on your trip for IVF??

Fluter I totally get the feeling of being scared and nervous. Hope all goes well at your next U/S.

Cupcake how are you feeling girl?

Much better thank you! Started bcp last night, acupuncture today. The nurse is working on my calendar so getting excited!

Thanks Flutter! I stop bcp on 23rd, appt on 27th(consents/mock/dh's SA?) Start injects 28th & have monitoring appts in Oct 31 & Nov. 2bd so far...feeling a little overwhelmed with all the info lol oh & I have to watch videos on Follistim, menopur, ganrilex or saizen(?) & hcg trigger....the good news is I don't think I have to do PIO in oil! From what I've read it will be vaginally 3 x day.....the PIO shots terrify me! Lol

I've done what feels like a million PIO shots. They aren't bad for me. I've had one shot go word where I bled a bit but other than that it's not terrible. I know some people have a hard time with them. You can cool the area first, warm up the PIO in your hand and then warm the area after injection can help

Thanks for the tips! I don't care really what my protocol is as long as it works! How are you doing?

Hi Ladies, I'm 31 years only and my DH and I are trying for baby number 3 :happy dance: I just had my tubes un-tied (big mistake in the first place) 4 months ago, this was a decision that we made 8 years ago, but we thought, WTH lets try again...LOL...

With my other two kids, I need did OPK, or BBT so this is all new for me. Here is my chart so far and I have to say, this 2WW is a killer!! I tested today (just because) and got a BFN :bfn:

I'm hoping its to early and I still have a chance. I wish I would have BD more, but with 2 active kids in sports, work and school, we missed the day of and day before O.

IMG_6713.jpg

Welcome & good luck Amy!

Flutter-anxiously waiting for your update! Fx'd its great news!

Afm-Mock transfer, signing consents & dh SA followed by acupuncture! Should hear from the pharmacy tomorrow too, & get meds paid for & shipped out by mid next week.....

Welcome Amy!!

Cupcake so so excited for you!

Fluter hope all went well!

Angie I've been following your updates on Facebook about IVF! Fx for a sticky bean!

WTH Somehow I managed to unsubcribe to this thread...

Fluter thinking of you :) Hope you get that sticky!

angie and cupcake you're on your way how exciting!!

Welcome Amy.... The 2WW is the worst :(

:nope:Today's ultrasound showed an empty growing sac. I have a follow up appointment next Wed to discuss my options

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->