Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Thanks Mrstuth!
Cupcake I hope its not the depo. The Cravings were there way before starting the shot. I was on it years ago and didnt gain a pound. That was like 21 yrs ago though when it first came out. I was working and active then too. My daughter is on it and shes gained alot of weight so Im probably doomed now to do the same. I keep trying to talk the hubby into a vasectomy but no luck so far...
How are you doing so far Cupcake?

Thanks for asking. It's been a tough week. Hormones are in over drive. At my appt today my left ovary hid. Saw a new follow on right-2measurable & on Weds I had 4-5 on left. Hoping they are still there or maybe a couple more. My labs came back good, so we know they haven't collapsed & so everything is still a go. Expecting 4-7 follies, I'm holding our for 8 for some reason lol F/U appt Monday for US & labs. Ordered 1 more vial of Omnitrope today at $427.00, grand total $5100.00 & hoping that's it!!!! Nurse sounded like I should HOPEFULLY get to trigger Monday! I have enough meds to get me through Monday night. I'm physically, mentally & emotionally exhausted. I'm a mess. I just pray we end up with a Miracle outta this cycle, cause idk how I can do it over again!

I know she transferred 2 & has 2 in the freezer, but u think she said she wouldn't be back on FB or forums til like February???? I'm dying to hear if it worked for them & praying it did!

I came here to check on her, damn it. Lol

Hi Shay!!! Congrats!!!!

Thanks Galvan!! They fear it may be etopic but my numbers are increasing. So much is hitting me right now! I just found out that one of my best friends have been having a lovers affair with my kids father for 8 years. I am also separated from my husband because of the disrespect of him and his kids mother relationship is. He lies a lot about things involving him and her. So this baby definitely picked a fine time. Sorry for venting ladies!!!

So how have you been Galvan

Wishing you the best today Cupcake!
Mrstruth, Im sorry to hear that and hope things work out for the best for you.

Thanks ladies. I'm doing ok. I'm not real sure I've allowed myself to grieve and fully process everything yet. Idk anymore

Cupcake I'm so excited for you. I'll check your journal for an update

LL your little guy is so cute! I love seeing his pics on FB. I feel bad reading that he got 3 shots st once. I've become an anti-vaxxer. So I just cringe at that especially since it was three and he was a premie. Im not the kind of anti-vaxxer that is going to push anyone in the same direction. I'll give info but it's ultimately a personal choice. I know parents are just trying to do what is best for their kiddos no matter their choices.

Mrs. Truth any update on another u/s? I really hate you're going through this.

Hey girls! Mrs. T I'm sorry your in limbo & having a bad go of it. Any updates?
Galvan-any plans to cycle soon?
Flutter-sometimes it's easier to just push it all down, but in time it will work it's way out. Hugs & be good to yourself!
LL- your lo looks like hid daddy! I love seeing your pics as well on FB!
My latest E2 is 749 I think she said. Looking like I have 3 mature & 2 that are at 10 & 11 that we are trying to catch up. Continuing meds with probable trigger on Weds, retrieval Friday.... Will no more at appt Weds, but God knows I'm just about done. It's been a long 11 days of stims so far!!!

Thanks Fluter and Cupcake! He does look just like his Daddy from his head to his feet. We noticed last night that he has the same toes and even the exact same arch in his foot..LOL Its crazy how much alike they are. The only thing he has from me is the widows peak and blue eyes. I sure hope he keeps the blue eyes!
Fluter I want to be an antivaxxer after watching him get his shots but our family has had good luck with being healthy and Ive always had them vaccinated. I do have a friend that doesnt have her children vaccinated and they have had everything and that scares me. Her oldest is autistic and she swears thats what caused it so she stopped vaccinations on all of them. Im just staying with what I know has worked for me but I value everyones opinions.
Cupcake, you have me feeling stressed hearing all the stuff you are having to go through. The good news is that its almost over. Im praying for you and wishing you the best today! Hang in there! You got this!!

E2 is over 1100 today, 4 follies ready to go 1 at 12, but he feels the trigger may mature it....So trigger tonight at 10pm, retrieval Friday at 9am!!!!

Good luck cupcake!! I am so excited for you. I will continue having my fingers crossed for you

Afm: So I went to my appointment today. Which was also a new appointment with a new clinic. They were suppose to have me in to ensure they were able to see a sac and to get my numbers. Since I am a tubal reversal mom and previous C-Sections. They feel I am a higher risk. As well as they couldn't not see anything on the scan last Thursday. So my beta are as follows 10/31/2016- 457 11/03/2016- 2347 and Today's numbers are 8032. I didn't get a ultrasound because she was unaware of what was going on and came in the room with one the older roll around machines. The midwife advise that my numbers are great but with my Uterus being tilted and the machine is older. I have to come back Friday at 1 for a Ultrasound scan. I am soooo nervous and scared. She is thinking that I am more of between 5-6 rather 6-7 and believe I had a early positive. I tested 10/26 negative. I tested 10/28 positive with the early response. So I truly don't know

That's great news cupcake!

Mrs. T your numbers are sounding good. The waiting is so terrible. Hoping they see something tomorrow.

Good Luck tomorrow Cupcake. Do you know how many you are transferring?
Wishing you the best too Mrs. Truth!

We got 7 eggs! Lord willing we will transfer 2, if we have them. Shooting for a 5dt next Weds!

Cupcake my fingers are crossed for you.. I am so excited for next Wed. I have faith the transfer will be a success.

Thanks LLawson and Fluterby. They did the Ultrasound but the tech didn't give me a picture of anything. She stated that the radiology doctor have to view them due to the fact they were a special order. I then expressed my concern with the lack of providing me with a proper update. She then stated that they only thing she can say is that I am early and don't expect to take the shot to terminate because she did see the gestational sac.... Fast forward as I was writing this the doctor office called. They stated that I am 5w4d which means that I wasn't even 4 weeks when I first test positive. Just happy it's not multiples lol

Sounds like it was a good day for both of you! Yay!!!

I'm annoyed at all the add pop ups on this site

Sounds like it was a good day for both of you! Yay!!!

I'm annoyed at all the add pop ups on this site

I promise I was saying the same thing. There are extremely too many pop ups. How are you doing Fluterby? How are those beautiful babies

Pop ups are out of control!!!

Afm- got the fertilization report & only 3 fertilized normally :( Since we had less than 5, they will recheck in the morning. Pending quality & growth(should be between 2-6 cells) may end up doing 3dt on Monday @ 10:30....kinda numb right now :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->