Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

MrsT I was thinking the same thing as Cupcake. Im glad everything is going well now.
Cupcake how are you feeling?

Yay For great numbers and heartbeat Mrs.T!

Cupcake how are things going?

Fluter how goes the weight loss?

I'm just popping in to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm down 7.6lbs this week!!!

Happy Thanksgiving y'all

Cupcake please test!!! Lol

Happy early T day! I still feel possibly pregnant :/ sore bbs, some cramps, acne, emotional....terrified of a bfn though! May test tomorrow night if I get brave enough....

Cupcake I think Im just as anxious as you. I feel things are very positive for you! Hang in there. Youve lasted longer than I would have especially if I had any symptoms. I would have peed on 20 sticks by now.
Fluter I found your 7.6 pounds its in my mid section! I just keep gaining. I havent weighed myself for days Im afraid to. I dont see me getting much exercise in until it warms up again and baby boy is a little bigger and easier to take places.
I just dont want to leave this little guy. I have seperation anxiety bad!! I felt so bad today because my oldest son and his wife asked if they could take the baby to her familys Thanksgiving dinner because I couldnt make it and everyone is dieing to see him. I said NO!!! I probably wont let this one go anywhere without me until hes 18 LOL They are very capable of taking care of him. I just dont want him out of my sight!

I am rooting for you Cupcake! I am too impatient I would have tested 3x a day by now... I WISH I had your will power :)

Cant wait to hear your good news

I can't wait for you to test tomorrow!!!

Anyone have a d&c and know how long it too hcg to get out of your system

Oh no that is so not what I expected to read. I'm sorry. When is official test day?

Oh no cupcake I'm so sorry lovey.

Fluter whooo hoooo for being down 7.6 lbs

Lawson Emmaleigh never leaves me ever (other than school now) She's only stayed away from me 3 times in 3 1/2 years and once over night with my mom this year. I completely get how you feel.

Cupcake I am so sorry. I was hoping for better news.��

Thanks ladies. Today has been dull, long & just plain sad. Dh & I are talking about cycling again in April or May, but I just don't know what we are doing... Mini ivf is cheaper around $5k, but what if I have 2 eggs & neither fertilize? Money wasted, but then a regular cycle costs 3x that & could have the same thing happen or get another bfn...of course Donor eggs gives us the best shot, but it's $35k, but it has a guarantee program, but we may qualify and we would have to refinance our house to afford that much!!! I just don't know what to do or for that matter what dh is willing to do...I guess the ball is in his court. I want to make him a daddy, but if he says he doesn't want to pay out that kinda cash, then I'm going to have to let it go. We have worked hard to have what we have & not be in debt and quite frankly, I'm getting pretty anxious just thinking about it all....

Think I've decided to step away from the forums/journal for a while to concentrate in my marriage & my kids that I do have. I wish you all well!

Can I jump in ladies?

About me... I had my TL in 2005, and reversal May this year. My HyCoSy test in June said my tubes are open. My left a little too much. Both tubes are a very nice length. We do have age and male factor in our way though �� which makes TTC a struggle.

Cupcake, I dont blame you at all. Thats what I had to do. I wish you the best!
eegor welcome! I probably shouldnt still be here as I had my baby in Sept. But Ive got used to keeping up with all these wonderful ladies and Im finding it hard to leave.
I too had age against me. Im 45 I will be 46 in a few weeks so Ive started all over. My oldest will be 27 next month then I have a 24 and 19 year old. I had my ligation in 1997 and my reversal in Feb. 2013 and didnt fall pregnant until Dec. 2015
I wish you the best!

Cupcake. You take the time you need.

Eegor welcome to the group. Congrats on Thur TR and open tubes

LL why would you leave. I'm never leaving no matter how old my kid is haha

Fluter, I just feel bad sometimes talking about my little guy on here knowing there are so many that are still trying for their babies. Ive grown so close to all of you and shared more with you all than the people in my life so its hard not to share everything with you all.
Im just going to try and limit my posts on him which is hard cause Im one proud Momma! We tried about 11 yrs altogether for this little guy. Almost 3 yrs from my TR. Its hard not to share him with everyone. He will be 3 months old tomorrow!��
I pray for all of you ladies daily and it breaks my heart to see the ones go through what I did. I just want every one of you to have your babies already!! I sometimes dont understand Gods plans and probably never will. Some ladies would do anything to have their babies and never get them and the ones that dont want them are having them left and right and not taking care of them. It just blows my mind.
I had 2 young girls in the family end up pregnant this past month. One 18 and no job and her boyfriend ( my nephew) only works at Little Caesars. The other is my cousins daughter. Shes only 20 and has a 2 yr old. And no job. Sadly hers ended in a miscarriage a few days ago. Ive been there and done that, having my first a few days after my 19th bday. I struggled for yrs and just hate to see what these young ones are in store for. Of course I will help all that I can. They will be getting all my baby stuff if its a boy and everything but the boy stuff if its a girl.
Sorry for the rant. I just think its strange and wrong how things work out sometime.

Lawson you can't ever leave! We are all in this together! :)

Welcome Eegor.

I've been wondering about Angie. It feels like Feb will never get here for her to update us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->