Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

All 3 are growing on track, 4 cells today. We have 1 grade 2(good) 2 grade 3(decent) we will be transferring all 3 back in tomorrow!!! Praying our Miracle is in this batch!

Praying for you Cupcake! Remember it only takes 1. Try and relax and not stress. I know thats hard but I will be thinking of you tomorrow. :)

Transferred 3 embryos today! We ended up with a grade 1-8 cell, grade 2-7 cell & grade 3-5 cell! Dr. was happy with their progress! The embryologist performed assisted hatching with the laser prior to transfer. It all went textbook, so now we wait! It's going to be a long 11 days, but I am sticking to being blissfully pupo until black Friday! I will test at home the day of my beta, but not until then....so excited we made it this far!

Yay!! You're a strong woman to wait haha. I say twins are in your future

I have heard that prediction from several people lol After 4 years & 2 losses, we will take what the Good Lord gives us :) just praying for a keeper!

Cupcake I am sooooo excited :happydance: Twins would be awesome! A two for one deal lol. I am glad you are sharing this with us. Try to remain calm, I know it will be hard.

Afm I am waiting for my next appt. It was scheduled for Wednesday but they want to wait until next week to ensure that they can see the fetal pole

Awesome news Cupcake! Ive said twins all along�� You deserve it after all youve been through. If you end up with 3 Ill come help you out!��
Ive been watching that Outdaughtered and man I cant imagine having 5 babies at once. Girls at that.they are going to have a hard way to go when they become teenagers! I barely survived 1 teenage girl.
I do ok with the boys. Although Ive come to realize today that Im doomed to a life of embaressement with the boys and their bad habits. If not from my husband by one of my 3 boys. As I was talking on the phone (during 2 separate phone calls) Kye was in my lap laughing and talking cause he thinks Im talking to him and then lets out some man size gas that I know the people on the phone had to hear. Im pretty sure one lady chuckled and I was too embaressed to explain what had happened. Sheew! You would think I Would be used to it by now.

Mrs. T hope you are able to hear your sweet babies heart best very soon. I know that will let you breath a sigh of relief.

LL too funny. I have 3 boys, nothing surprises me with them, but my daughter can give them a run for their money. She's so funny. I couldn't imagine 5 girls!!!!

I went to the weight loss doctor today. I'm really struggling with my weight since Lyndon and finding the motivation to stay on track. It cost me a small fortune but I got the meds I wanted to help get me started. I'm going to do my best over the next two months to get some pounds off before FET

Ll-too funny, but I get it as I'm the only gal in my house now :/ guys are just gross!
Mrs.T-Still feeling OK???
Flutter-i completely feel you! I still have some bloat, but honestly have gained 10+ pounds this last month!!! Already decided if I get a bfn, I'm taking 2-3 months to get some weight off & detox before we go for round #2! The struggle is real deal sister!

I feel you all on the weight loss. I keep gaining! Im really tired of sweatpants being the only thing I can wear especially with the holidays coming up.
I Love walking but its too cold to take the baby walking outside. The gyms I usually walk in when its cold have a flight of stairs that I cant get him up unless hes in a backpack and I dont know if he will last long in that with me walking. I guess I need to try one day. With my bad knees I cant get him up the stairs with the stroller. I did find some with elevators but they are 40 minutes away and with him eating every 3 hrs it doesnt give me much time to do alot.�� Im going to have to figure out something.

Hello ladies, Thanks for all you guys best wishes and thoughts. My beta is 30933, my due date is 7/9/2017 and the heartbeat was 148 :happydance: This has really taken some pressure off of me. My potassium was low and I had to take some meds but it will all be worth it soon.

Flutery Losing weight can be hard. I worked hard to lose weight. Actually loss 25 pounds and now I am pregnant.

Ll too funny and adorable

Oh Mrs. T! I'm so glad everything is well with your LO! How are things on the home front? Still having issues with your man? Hope that's better too, but either way I know your thrilled with your nugget!

Oh Mrs. T! I'm so glad everything is well with your LO! How are things on the home front? Still having issues with your man? Hope that's better too, but either way I know your thrilled with your nugget!

Yes he has straighten up lol. The other issue with my friend sleeping with my kids dad was regarding my ex husband.

Oh OK, well that's good that he's walking the line! My bad on the confusion!

No! You were totally fine. He was in the hot seat for a minute. It was due to the amount of disrespect his kids mother display. We are back to the old us and it feels so good. He is very excited and supportive of the baby. I guess our miracle was meant to bring us closer.

That's sweet! Dh has been awesome this last 3-4 weeks! He's excited that this is the best chance at a thb we've had, but trying to curb the enthusiasm since we don't know the outcome. I mean I'm trying to be positive, but part of me is in disbelief that it could actually work! I guess it's PTSD from the last 4 years of TTC/losses??? I have been looking at names, going through some baby things we still have and trying to encourage them to grow & implant with pep talks! Lol plus LOTS of prayer! I know it's all in His hands now, we have done all we can at this point. My clinic has been very proactive with the scratch, assisted hatching & putting THREE back in there! So we wait.....I suck at waiting! Fortunately I'm trying to keep busy. Toddler sitting my besties toddler today, little red headed princess! Then this weekend our youth trip to the Smokies, Thanksgiving dinner at church Sunday, work for 3 days next week, Thanksgiving day then test!!! So hoping it won't completely drag by.....even though part of me dreads test day, as I think I drather stay in my pupo bubble, unless of course it's a bfp!!!

Yay Mrs. T!!! So happy to hear things are going well.

So this was day 1 of the meds. I have zero appetite. I had to force myself to eat two scrambled eggs and one piece of bacon.

LL gyms are also about to her super crazy because of all the New Year resolution people. I was going to join a gym but then I hope to be pregnant by the end of Jan and let's be honest, I won't go once I'm sick and tired from pregnancy, plus I got my last semester schedule for school this week and it's a doozy! I'm terrified! If I don't get pregnant then I may join one just to get some me time and unwind from my busy school schedule

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->