Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Crystal, how fun that we're so close this cycle:) It would be grand to have all 3 of us with BFPs this go around:happydance: Not really having any symptoms that are out of the norm:shrug:

Cj, sorry it's another BFN morning..still could be yet to come:thumbup: many ladies don't get a + until 12 or 13dpo:winkwink: I think your idea of a trip with your girls in the spring, is wonderful:) How fun for you all to plan it through the chilly, winter months and look forward to a trip:flower: Don't know what to tell you about sore bbs...no rhyme or reason to it:nope:

Mnj, you just have to ignore people who contradict what you're doing. Quite HONESTLY, I think people are jealous! They say those things because that's how they're *supposed* to respond since our country puts more value on sheet rock than children (no offense, CJ, you're getting both:)..the dream house and a child ) Mom, dad, boy and girl..perfectly timed and spaced..big, beautiful home, 2 late model vehicles, recreational toys etc. etc... One could never be sad in the end that they chose children over *things* :hugs: just smile and rub your belly:happydance:

Crystal, I had a peek at your chart...I have always read that spotting at ovulation is a great sign:happydance: supposedly a sign of a good, strong O....roll on Birthday BFP for you!!!!!!:hugs:

Mnj- I think some people just are mean and you should ignore them. Who cares what their opinion is? Your opinion and DH's are the only ones that matter. Whatever makes you two happy.

No offense taken, Faith :) We're finally buying. Have been renting. I would love both!!! That would be so nice to have all 3 of us to get our BFP's and be bump buddies together!!

Crystal- I was watching a show in the UK about gypsy weddings! Woohoo!!! Those are the biggest dresses I've ever seen!

Crystal, I had a peek at your chart...I have always read that spotting at ovulation is a great sign:happydance: supposedly a sign of a good, strong O....roll on Birthday BFP for you!!!!!!:hugs:

Thank you so much, :hugs:I am hanging in there..........I havent used OPK's at all this month so I am going with Ov spotting def for O day but I am not sure, thing is last night (5DPO) I was burning up and although outside I wasnt hot, just my body temp, which was 99.45,OMG, I felt weird?..never had that before....today I feel fine and temp as normal again...:shrug: My body is so strange...lol..:wacko:

Cj - Niggles mean, cramps, pains, ouch a little...lol...sorry just our lingo here in the UK...lmao...and Big Fat Gypsy weddings I know they spend fortunes on the biggest, blingy dresses ever, and there is always pink..lol its the younger ones that make me laugh with their raunchy dancing...like omg, they are 8-11 years old, with false lashes on and fully made up with makeup...wow, it is very educational and OTT..lol :coffee: Sorry about your BFN hunny, you have a great spirit though x

MNJ - I agree with Faith, people can get jealous, or the fact they have to moan about something and just because they couldnt have another baby, certainly doesnt mean you have to feel the same way......tell them to bog off and that this is the most amazing thing you have experienced again and you gonna fully embrace and treasure your pregnancy......tell them to log on here and speak to the millions of women who actually want a baby, for the record MNJ, I am married second time around and although I have 2 children, 19 & 9 I dont have any with my current hubby.....which hopefully will change in the future xx :hugs:

Us too. None with my OH. 2 from my previous, and we all understand completely about wanting one biological child with the man we love now. Thanks Crystal for the explanation. OH is constantly saying he wants to niggle now :) Heh heh!!

AFM- 11 dpo and :bfn: :dohh: I expect a BFN, so it isn't a complete shock everytime I only see one line. My bbs have been killing me, though! And they are bigger! I am gonna find out if I'm imagining it today. I have a big bbs store I go to and they measured me to order a bra, which is now in. We will see if it fits! I had a huge zit on my chin last night and it is completely gone this morning with no medicine? I do remember my last 2 pregnancies that I loved the fact that I had clear skin. Wouldn't that be a huge plus. :thumbup: Clomid always gives me a couple of bumps almost ALL month. It's like that part of my face hasn't caught on that I will be 40 next year. :haha:Wish my eyes had gotten that same memo :wacko:

:hugs: same here MJ.. I have kids from my previous marriage.. but none with my hubby.. except our 3 Angel babies..
take no notice XX

CJ I am rooting for you hun.. early days yet XX

:flower: ahh is that Big Fat Gypsy Wedding that you are talking about.. the dresses are huge!! some had fairy lights sewn into them!! x

MNJ this is my 3rd marriage and I have 3 children from my first marriage and Callum from this one hunny. Its nothing to do with anyone else and I've been told I'm mad as well so I just ask them 'why' and that shuts them up as they don't know what to say then lol. xxxxxxxx

Mnj, i would totally ignore the comments by selfish, nasty, opinionated people, what you do with your life is your business and no one elses !! Never doubt yourself for decisions you make, you live life for you, not to please others.

A lot of people, certainly on here are ttc with a new partner/husband, i think it's only natural that when you meet someone, get married or move in that you would want a child together, lots of women get steralised thinking that they are done with baby days but then things change and they do want more after all, what you have to remember is that not many women get the opportunity that you have, it's a costly op to have a reversal and this person who upset you maybe be jealous. Enjoy every day of your pregnancy and when it comes to ppl like her just say i don't give a shit what you think, I'm happy. :hugs:

Hi everyone, been really busy and had to catch up on what's going on around here, Cj FX you get that bfp in the next couple of days hun.

Crystal, this month sounds promising, hope you do get a birthday bfp.

Faith what good news about the hsg, obviously i'm hoping you don't need it but if you do it's a lot cheaper than having it done at hospital.

Angel hi hun how are you ? xx

Jojo hope you're ok and little Callum is letting you get some rest. x

Ready hope all is well with you babe. x

Sorry if i forgot anyone, big HI if i have. xx

Afm- This month the doctor has put me on the contraceptive pill, my moods are all over the place when i ovulate and just before AF, i'm also getting lots of pains on my left side (that is the side that still has the clip on) I think i'm having problems with ovarian cysts again, i have always suffered with them on and off and i'm pretty sure that is what's causing my pain. Anyway the reason i went to the docs was about this pain but also my moods were getting so bad i seriously thought i was bipolar lol, i would be hyper and literally bouncing off the walls around O time and then a blubbering mess on the floor in the lead up to AF, so we will see if the pill has any effect on this, i have to say i do feel more regulated after a week of taking it, and as my tubes are blocked it makes no difference to ttc. xx

Aw Spuggle- sorry you're having the mood swings. I hope it does help.

12 dpo and BFN this am. Oh well- just means AF will be here in 2 days. Time to gear up to make a Christmas baby next month.

Girls- I hope you have a fantastic day!

:hugs: Aww spuggle I hope it makes things easier for you!! xx

CJ :hugs: I know sometimes you just `know` that you may not be pregnant..
but its still 2 days before your AF is due.. so FX the witch stays away!! XX

Spuggle I really hope the pill sorts your hormones out, my hormones are always raging now, I think its my age.....:wacko: I feel for you hunny I really hope things improve for you....:hugs:xx

Sorry about your test CJ, I agree with Angel though I hope AF takes a hike for 9 months for you....xx

Faith, how you feeling?....I pray this is your month, I feel a BFP coming for someone soon.....I hope its you babes xx

JoJo - Good luck with the house move hunny, dont try and do too much and I know you will be glad to start a fresh in your new home....Big hugs xxx

Mnj - Hope you are keeping well and bubs is growing fast....:flower:x

Ready & Super - Hows your bumps doing? Update please lol...xx

ATM - my IC's havent arrived yet so I cant start testing!, seeing as I am only 7DPO maybe its a little early so I am glad they havent, I would be doing my head in with line eye and evaps probably...lol....I will post on my journal when I start...lol...Have a great day everyone xx

Thanks girls, i hope it sorts me out aswell, seriously i think i may be going through an earlymenopause or something, night sweats and mood swings are driving me mad !!! we do have early menopause in our family on my moms side and it normally starts around now.

Crystal might be a good thing your tests haven't arrived yet, like you say it can drive you mad looking for the slightest line. xx

Cj sorry for the bfn, i do hope you are testing a little early but have to agree with Angel and Crystal, some months you just know it's not your month. xx Big :hug: I'm hoping it turns out to be yours though.

Cj, sorry it's another disappointment today:nope: your attitude is so great though. I do think making a Christmas baby sounds wonderful:hugs:

Spuggle, I'm really sorry about the messed up hormones:dohh: it seems so hard to keep them balanced just right! These past few months I've felt really emotional during my lp...feels just like PMS but for most of the time from O to AF:nope: THIS IS A SIGN OF ESTROGEN DOMINANCE! Another sign of estrogen dom is sore BBs AND my dr. also said that spotting brown after a normal AF is also many times due to low progesterone.

I know that several of us here have had some of these symptoms and wonder if any of you have had your progesterone levels checked? Or even better, an estrogen and progesterone ratio. It really might be worth looking at. Low progesterone is an easy thing to fix. I just had my 2nd prog. draw this morning and my last will be on Wed. unfortunately, the results take 3-4 biz. days to get back to the dr. (we live in a small town:winkwink:) anyway, my dr. is having my bloods drawn at 7dpo, 9dpo and 11dpo.

On a MUCH more positive note.....CRYSTAL!! IS THAT AN IMPLANTATION DIP I SEE ON YOUR CHART TODAY? :happydance: YeeHaw! I'll bet your birthday BFP is right around the corner:hugs::hugs:

Cj, sorry it's another disappointment today:nope: your attitude is so great though. I do think making a Christmas baby sounds wonderful:hugs:

Spuggle, I'm really sorry about the messed up hormones:dohh: it seems so hard to keep them balanced just right! These past few months I've felt really emotional during my lp...feels just like PMS but for most of the time from O to AF:nope: THIS IS A SIGN OF ESTROGEN DOMINANCE! Another sign of estrogen dom is sore BBs AND my dr. also said that spotting brown after a normal AF is also many times due to low progesterone.

I know that several of us here have had some of these symptoms and wonder if any of you have had your progesterone levels checked? Or even better, an estrogen and progesterone ratio. It really might be worth looking at. Low progesterone is an easy thing to fix. I just had my 2nd prog. draw this morning and my last will be on Wed. unfortunately, the results take 3-4 biz. days to get back to the dr. (we live in a small town:winkwink:) anyway, my dr. is having my bloods drawn at 7dpo, 9dpo and 11dpo.

On a MUCH more positive note.....CRYSTAL!! IS THAT AN IMPLANTATION DIP I SEE ON YOUR CHART TODAY? :happydance: YeeHaw! I'll bet your birthday BFP is right around the corner:hugs::hugs:

I have everything crossed Faith, but I cant help thinking I get another new symptom every month, I have checked my other charts and I havent seen one like this month ....it seemed so calm until today with a big drop, I hope it is back up tomorrow...:hugs:

I have always had my Progesterone checked and its fine, but I havent had my Estrogen checked, or a ratio so I will definately look into getting bloods done at my hospital appt early in December..... Thanks for that Faith!...xxx How are you feeling?...I hope your BFP is coming real soon too :flower:

Thanks for your support ladies, but I got a little color when I wiped after lunch, not since though. I'm guessing AF is on her way. Faith- I did have sore bbs this time, which I haven't had since starting clomid. I've had my progesterone checked a few months ago in the LP and it was good. Seems like we need to revisit that one. I was still having shooting pains in one this morning. They are still painful this evening, but not as bad.

Crystal- I would send you my IC's if I could!!! Implantation dip- woohoo!!! FX'd! <3

Spuggle, whatever works! You need to be able to stop the mood swings and feel normal! I hate night sweats! Clomid does it to me. Hugs and hopes it works coming your way :)

Thanks Angel, I hope it stays away, but I don't think this is my month. I have zero symptoms except for the bbs.

Today dragged by! I hope the rest of the week zips on by! I feel like I have filled out a millions questions and signed a million papers in the last few days for the new house!

Back to spotting this morning. I bet :witch: will be here in full force by tonight. She's starting up her broomstick for a ride

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->