Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Thanks Angel. This is my 2nd cycle after HSG, so maybe that will help :) 4 dpo and no symptoms at all.

Sometimes no symptoms is a good thing!! Only for my sore bb's when I realized I was late I would have never known. FX :hugs:

I have a question for all of you who have had a c-section! How long after baby did it take for you to have a period? I've just started mine 27 days after and the midwifes were telling me not to expect anything for 8-12 weeks cause of a delay in hormones after a section? Well it looks like I have my fertility back alot earlier than they thought I would:coffee: xxx

Mine was 6 weeks and I was pumping breast milk, not breastfeeding which apparently makes a difference.

I did try breast feeding but Callum wouldn't latch on at all and they were desperate to get a feed down him cause of his blood sugars so gave him a bottle. I was so poorly after the section that I didn't try again and they still said I wouldn't get a period for 8-12 weeks? I knew it wouldn't be long before I got one as I've had the pain for a few days now off and on but thankfully it is quite light atm lol. I think we will be using condoms for a while to make sure I don't get pregnant as I really don't want to mess about with the pill or any other form of contraception that will mess with my fertility! We just need to wait for a while before trying for another cause of the section. If I'd of had him normal we would of been trying again now lol xxxx

Good idea so the placenta doesn't attach to your c section scar before it's completely healed, Super. I've been hearing a lot about that type of thing lately.

AFM- WTH. FF finally gave me my dotted line for O but no coverline. AND it's saying I O'd a day earlier than I thought. Since I didn't have the crazy O pains, I'm not sure if I'm 5 or 6 DPO. Either way I'm testing Friday!

Jojo, i got my period as usual after my c-section, so about 28 days after the birth bleeding stopped so it sounds very normal, not sure why they said it would be so long. xx

Just wanted to pop in and say hi. Looks like we have some O and good follie scans going on!! Im still barley keeping my head above water and have lost 10 pounds. I am waiting for my OB to call me back today. Thinking of all of you and praying for lots of BABIES!!

I have a question for all of you who have had a c-section! How long after baby did it take for you to have a period? I've just started mine 27 days after and the midwifes were telling me not to expect anything for 8-12 weeks cause of a delay in hormones after a section? Well it looks like I have my fertility back alot earlier than they thought I would:coffee: xxx

I got mine as normal both times.

Thanks mnj- you are so sweet.

Had weird almost painful pulling last night when I turned on my side last night, so had to sleep on my back. wth?

Just checking in you all girls, there is a hive of activity going on :coffee:.......Go Girls!!! xx

Nice to see everyone popping in, :hugs:looking forward to hearing some fab news in the coming days....fingers crossed :happydance:

Jo I cant remember with Paige as I was BF up until 12 weeks, sorry I cant help you babes, however as you know you will be super fertile anyway.... just be carefull hunny xxx Cant wait until you start trying again tho :thumbup:...yipeeeee xx

I am so glad everything is going well with you preggo ladies, how wonderful to hear the good news.....keep it up xxx Have a nice day everyone xx

:coffee: Just popped in to say Hi..
have got a bad cold at the moment..

MJ.. looks like all is going well with you hun..
:happydance: good to see you Chrystal xx

Hi girls! Weird pulling in the big U last night too when I was laying on my side again. Of course it might have been pulled muscle. OH, and both DD's threw me on the ground tickling me. Paybacks are gonna be hell! :) He came home for dinner and drove back again! LOVE that man!!! No other symptoms at all. Friday is POAS day!

cj looking forward to friday to see what it brings for you :) I hope its great news!
Everyone else hey there! sorry im not writing as much as before Im kinda in a blah haze super tired and just waiting for this baby to come. Lots to do around the house too so that keeps me busy. Hope everyone is doing amazing!

<3 momma! Got a question for you girls- I have on 2 different occasions wiped and seen the tiniest red dot on my toilet paper. 6/7 dpo - nauseous today but that's cause we went to a chinese buffet and ate like it was our last meal. anybody had the little red dots and been pregnant?

Cj, :happydance: hope it's implantation bleeding:thumbup: yeehaw!

Crystal, glad to see you pop in:hugs:

Mommax3, not much longer:) Sorry you're feeling blah:( :hugs:

Angel, I hope you get over the cold ASAP:nope: no fun at all! I suppose it's that time of year again..ugh!

Afm, had my follow-up scan this afternoon...everything looked fine..Dr. could see that I DID ovulate:thumbup: (no surprise there, as I figured I've been o'ing all along...anyway, process of elimination.) Now we start the progesterone blood draws over the next week:thumbup:

Hope everyone else has had a good day:hugs:

<3 momma! Got a question for you girls- I have on 2 different occasions wiped and seen the tiniest red dot on my toilet paper. 6/7 dpo - nauseous today but that's cause we went to a chinese buffet and ate like it was our last meal. anybody had the little red dots and been pregnant?

yes I did with my last bfp.. I thought AF was coming so put my pad in .. but nothing else.. tested and it was a bfp.. Good luck xx

Nothing like having to hang out at the doctors all the time, Faith :) I hope they figure it out! We have waited a long time!! I hope it's implantation bleeding. I couldn't tell wth it was. My bbs hurt and I mean all over. I am a size GG and I pray these things don't get any bigger. I don't think I could handle it, or walk without falling over! lol! I have had a little nausea, but who knows. Generally I wouldn't have that for a few more weeks if I was lucky enough to get a BFP.

Momma- My girls got a big kick out of your pumpkin belly yesterday! It is so cute! Not long now! Is the doc going to let you go the full term or go early?

Angel- Sorry to hear about your cold. I hate being sick and Advil cold and sinus is my go to but I don't think you can have advil while pregnant? I hope it's over soon! I hope it's implantation bleeding! FX'd

Mnj and Super- how are you girls feeling? I hope little m/s!!

Crystal- I hope you get that birthday BFP and it's sticky!

cj fx its a good sign I think faith might be right :) lol my kids thought my belly was funny too! Im glad I can make people smile :) Im having a scetion a week early but I refuse to make the date with the dr. Im seeing next week becasue she is a bitch and wants me to have this baby on the same day as my oldest sons bday or after and if I have it after I wont be home for christmas! so im hoping to get my fav. dr. next appointment and hoping he lets me go in on the 19th of dec. it will put me at 9 days before my due date but im not worried all my babies are big :)
faith I hope everything goes well with your blood draws and you get this bfp soon!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->