Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Cj i had implantationd bleeds when i got pregnant, only a little bit on the tissue and it only lasted a day or so, good luck hun, it sounds promising. xx

CJ wooooohooooo that sounds like implantation!!

How is everyone doing? I've been reading all posts just been unable to keep up LOL

I got fluid removed from my lap band and the vomiting STOPPED!! YAY!! But now I have to be very careful and try not to gain any weight!!

It's only the tiniest of spots- almost miniscule! Had another one today. I even looked at the tp before I wiped to make sure and there it was! About as big as a pen would make a dot on a piece of paper. I'm a little nauseous waiting on dinner, but who knows why. Too early for to have m/s. But oh yeah- I had it all day everyday and lost a boatload of weight with my 2 girls! Thanks for the encouragement girls!
Momma- that's the day I close on my new house. New beginnings for us both if you get Dec 19th!

Cant wait until you test CJ, all sounds so promising.......Good luck hunny :hugs:

Cj, I'm sooo excited for you:happydance: Are you testing tomorrow?? I can;t wait:)

Crystal, I hope you get a birthday BFP:hugs: that would be the BEST birthday gift ever:happydance:

Mnj, so glad you're feeling better:) Trying NOT to gain weight this time of year takes serious discipline:thumbup: I've been trying to behave myself in the area of snacking and junkie food/sweets. NO eating while on the computer as I can eat tons without even realizing it! Also, sharing sweets with dh usually gets my sweets *fix* and I'm content. As we head to Disneyland in a few weeks, I will REALLY have to control myself. Many times, our trips are centered around *what are we eating next*:haha:
I'm purposing to make a very healthy Thanksgiving dinner this year:thumbup: I'm very fortunate as my kids LIKE healthy food:)

Oh I would eat Disneyland alive LOL!! I hope y'all have a great trip and I hope your healthy Thanksgiving dinner goes well.

Oh yeah I'm testing tomorrow. My bbs are killing me. I have blue veins all over my chest, too! Thanks for all the well wishes! Take me with you to Disney!!! I've never been! Let the testing begin!!!

9DPO and :bfn: this am. My bbs hurt so bad last night that I couldn't sleep for hours! Not as bad this morning...of course I just woke up.:coffee: Crazy vivid dreams last night, too! :sleep: Gettting right side cramps right now. About 4-5 days until AF. The home inspection is this morning for the new house so I woke up early and of course couldn't go back to sleep!:haha: Don't worry girls. Even if it's another BFN month, I'm not giving up!

Faith- you will prob find out just before Disneyland!! Yay!

If were weren't gearing up to move, I'd thought about taking the girls to Florida for the Thanksgiving. Spring break is my next thought. They've been to Disney World with their grandparents, so they said they were too "OLD" for that again. Maybe a cruise to the Bahamas? Just girls! I read you can't be 24 weeks pregnant or you can't go. So, if no BFP this month, I'm booking it for April! :thumbup: Maybe a beach trip at Thanksgiving next year. Suggestions?

Cj, I agree with Crystal..still early:winkwink: you do have such a GREAT attitude about this whole TTC thing:hugs: God bless you for keeping positive:thumbup: Seems there are so many ups and downs.

Afm, currently 6dpo. Just for kicks, I called my TR dr. in Florida to see what they charge for HSG (since the hosp/dr./rad here is $1900!) TR dr. said because I had my surgery there, the HSG would only be $300!!!!!!!!:happydance: I will totally be getting an HSG done in Jan or Feb (depending on when we get down there for hubby's biz Jan-Mar). I read on another message board that they charge over 2k! Apparently this is WRONG info. :flower:

Thanks girls :)

Faith make sure he's talking about $300 total. The hospital charges and the radiologist also charges, besides the doctor. I hope you can get it for $300! That would be awesome. I spotted for maybe a day or so after mine.

Thanks CJ. The procedure is actually done AT his clinic in St. Petersburg. He is a reproductive endocrinologist. It's great that i don't have to go to a hospital for the test (like I would here). His nurse said that $300 is a special price for his patients that had their TR procedure with him but have not yet conceived. :thumbup: It would be great if I don't end up needing the service anyway:)

Yay!! Love that place. I've been to St. Petersburg/Tampa area twice. I actually have family living there right now. I really hope you don't need it :) I hope we get those sought after BFPs soon! What a great Christmas present!

:happydance: I love Florida and St Petes... was there last year ahhh

CJ 9 DPO is early... I hope its a bfp for you!! XX

Thanks CJ. The procedure is actually done AT his clinic in St. Petersburg. He is a reproductive endocrinologist. It's great that i don't have to go to a hospital for the test (like I would here). His nurse said that $300 is a special price for his patients that had their TR procedure with him but have not yet conceived. :thumbup: It would be great if I don't end up needing the service anyway:)

Aw faith I really hope u don't need an HSG how are feeling this cycle any niggles x I pray we have some good news soon x I am only a few days behind you x

Hahaha! What the heck is a niggle? Oh is LHAO!

10 DPO tested negative. Have increased creamy cm though. CP is high and soft and temps usually don't take a dive until probably Tues or Wed. BBS didn't hurt for the first time this morning, but it's back. What the heck causes that?

CJ mine never really hurt in the morning but as the day went on it was horrid!! I think you have great symptoms!!! Good luck

Faith I hope you don't need that hsg either!!

Ok so I had someone ask me yesterday "what in the hell were you thinking having another baby" I really went off on her telling her it was none of her business and that dh loves the kids but it's not the same as having a bio child. So it makes me wonder am I crazy? How many of you ladies are in a new marriage and ttc? There is no way in the world if I had stayed with my ex I would have more kids, hell or even be alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->