Tummy muscles feeling tight?

Jetset

Reaction score
I have just put a post up saying I have no symptoms, I have gone to make myself a cup of tea, stretched out and felt all my lower tummy muscles tighten and feel as though they are pulling? They are now aching a little bit after doing this.

Is this something to do with pregnancy?

My tummy muscles still do this.
They are very tender and are easily pulled and stretched.
If I move to quick in bed my tummy pulls and hurts.

xxxx

Yes... I am exactly the same.

Woo hoo, I have a symptom :D

Yep me too! The midwife said it feels really tight and sometimes a bit sharp and twingey because eveything is trying to stretch to make room for the baby :baby:

I'm feeling the same way. I woke up this morning feeling like i had been doing some crunches. Sounds like its a good thing :thumbup:

I sneezed a couple of times the other day and felt like i had ripped all the muscles in my tummy!

I'm just 4 weeks today but I can already feel my tummy muscles are a little tighter...having on and off mild cramps every now and then too - are you ladies having cramps?

sneezing is the worst lol!!! xxxx

I also have really tight and sore tummy muscles when I streach. I have had cramps on and off since I found out I was pregnant. Im about 8 weeks now and from what my doctor has told me,mild cramps are normal in early pregnancy

I sure hope they're normal... I keep expecting to see AF...and haven't...and hopefully I won't!!!! But the cramps feel like maybe she's coming.. but it's on and off and a little bit milder cramps than usual and not all the time...

I sure hope they're normal... I keep expecting to see AF...and haven't...and hopefully I won't!!!! But the cramps feel like maybe she's coming.. but it's on and off and a little bit milder cramps than usual and not all the time...

Hi hun, I am getting the same thing! I have posted asking about the cramps since I was really worried about them, but everyone has made me feel a lot better saying that it's normal.
I started getting mine the day of my expected period (3 days ago) and still had them today. They come and go and they just feel like I am about to start my period at any moment.

I am getting the tightness/pulled-muscle feeling a lot the past couple weeks too! Especially when I stretch and get out of bed.

I have cramps too like period cramps but I had that with my last pregnancy so that doesnt scare me but i have tightness in my abdomen now it's weird. Hoping that's normal. I'm 5 weeks

Now that we're all a little further along - wondering if you ladies are still having cramps? I get them occasionally...usually in the evenings more but they seem to be happening a little less... any other symptoms ladies who are around 5-6 weeks??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->