Twin bumps??

Me at 28 weeks :) Sorry not very good pics.

Attachments

• 28.jpg
    28.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 22
  • 28-wks.jpg
    28-wks.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 11
Aww Dee thats looking so fab!! and all lovely and perfectly round! how are you feeling?

Heres my 29w bumpy feels all hard and its creeping up to my chest now, looks smaller on piccies though than in real life, i think!

Attachments

• 29w.jpg
    29w.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 8
My bump is huge compared to yours Lamb! lol although i was a bigger lady to begin with. I have put on nearlly 3 stone now!!!! Wondering how much bigger i can actually get? Was my last day at work today, got loads of gifts, was like a mini work shower, i was really touched, hadn't expected gifts!
It's so cute having two little outfits of things that match :flower:

Hope you are ok too x

My bump is huge compared to yours Lamb! lol although i was a bigger lady to begin with. I have put on nearlly 3 stone now!!!! Wondering how much bigger i can actually get? Was my last day at work today, got loads of gifts, was like a mini work shower, i was really touched, hadn't expected gifts!
It's so cute having two little outfits of things that match :flower:

Hope you are ok too x

I think in real life mines bigger than it looks but everyone still says im small, got another growth scan on Weds so we'll see how theyre comin along! Ive put 2 stone on so far i just cant eat lately properly with this heartburn and getting so full so quickly!

Aww thats fab about work, fab you get to have your time off now and rest but yay to all the gifts and getting spoilt too! Sounds like you had a lovely time! nows the big countdown to the big day ay! :happydance:

wow dee you got big!!!!!! i never get time to look in this bit anymore. aww i miss my bump. even tho it was bloody huge!

its crazy seeing you all swell so nicely, time really does fly!

You are all looking so great! Here is me today at 25 weeks 4 days. The 1st two are in my dress for my baby shower tomorrow. I had to make sure it still fit!! I did the glucose test this morning. It wasn't too awful. I should have the results tomorrow.

Attachments

• shower dress 1.jpg
    shower dress 1.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 8
  • shower dress 2.jpg
    shower dress 2.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 25w 4d.jpg
    25w 4d.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 25w 4d bare.jpg
    25w 4d bare.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 10
Wow you guys are all looking so amazing!!! I know right now you all CAN'T wait for it to be over... but enjoy the painless parts as much as possible.. cause you actually do miss them being in the belly.. I love love love having them here though!! :)

I agree you all look lovely! Enjoy your baby shower Shan :D

Well done twin and triplet mummies. All of you are blooming beautifully. And I remain COMPLETELY envious!!

Happy 11th Anniversary to me! Hopefully it will be a great day since I slept like crap! Went to bed at 10pm and then was up from 1-4am, FINALLY fell back asleep to wake up at 9am....needless to say I am TIRED!
Hopefully I can talk the hubby into a mom to mom sale and some local garage sales this morning after breakfast :) which he is making right now

Just wanted to share my latest photo, 31weeks and 1 day with twin girls!

Attachments

• 31 weeks and 1 day with twins.jpg
    31 weeks and 1 day with twins.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 18
beautiful bumps ladies. I am glad this week people are saying to me oh wow you've really popped this week instead of your small for twins.

Whoooohoooo! 30 weeks (though we almost didn't pull it off as the girls decided to think about showing up last night)

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/singingDINGUS/Wedding/triplets/FDF57FC5-6CE6-46F9-903D-F8B8299147C9-4906-000004E32463EAD2.jpg

Wonder how far we will go....

Aw everyone looking so cute! Wtb what happened? Did you start contracting? Hope they stay put a while longer!

Well here's my bump yesterday at 25 weeks :D

Attachments

• 25weeks(1).jpg
    25weeks(1).jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 25weeks(2).jpg
    25weeks(2).jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 2
I've been contracting since 23 & 2 but it's starting to get pretty serious. Won't be much longer now.

You've done great so far, hang in there little ones, not long now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->