Twin bumps??

Krista, don't worry. It is totally normal to measure full term really early when you have multiples. And as far as being afraid, I've been in hospital on bedrest for a month and a half and it isn't a piece of cake, but if you can keep focused on what is truly important it is not bad at all. You will hopefully not have to experience it, but even if you do it is nothing to get upset over because extra stress won't do a bit of good!!

Jogami--HAPPY V DAY!!! Can you believe how quickly it has come upon you?! Now you need to get to 28/29 weeks and anything beyond that is icing on the cake if you have access to a good NICU!

Ladies, your bumps all look lovely. :thumbup:

Here's my triplet bump at 24 weeks. I don't usually do exposed bumps of myself, but I thought this one definitely showed just how bit I'm getting now! LOL

Attachments

• IMG_0385.jpg
    IMG_0385.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 7
Bump pic 29 weeks just after my in hospital baby shower

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/singingDINGUS/Wedding/triplets/375ED4C5-1DF5-472B-B6FF-2810ED8E79A0-8660-00000B603B2CE62F.jpg

WTB you are looking FAB triplet mummy!!!

HAPPY V DAY JOGAMI!!! so exciting!! theres a few of us now edging closer and closer to the big day and its getting EXCITING!! hehe

My bellys gettin a lil bigger, feeling more movement and kicks up by the ribs but other than that and a bit tired if ive been runnin about im feelin pretty good! Im sleeping ok, inbetween my 3 or 4 loo visits, my heartburn isnt so bad this week now ive been taking Gaviscon and not eating a few hrs before i go to sleep and not getting over full. So all ok here! Sorting out the nursery this week and its all coming together!

I finish work on friday, can't flippin wait! :happydance:
Getting quite uncomfortable now doing a physical job and exhausted, will be glad to be home and planning the last bits before the girls arrive :)

Lovely bumps ladies and glad you are doing fine Lamb :)

I finish work on friday, can't flippin wait! :happydance:
Getting quite uncomfortable now doing a physical job and exhausted, will be glad to be home and planning the last bits before the girls arrive :)

Lovely bumps ladies and glad you are doing fine Lamb :)

Aww bet you cant wait to finish!! Im in till the end of october but ive got a few wks booked off in the middle so i only actually have about 20 days left to actually work but im sooo jealous! :baby:

My consultant wasn't happy with me working beyong 28 weeks with identicals and i was happy with his decision :haha:
I do cleaning, setting up refreshments and lunchtime supervision in a huge top school and it is just so tiring on a good day, let alone preggie with twins, i will be glad to be finished. :flower:

Hope yours come around quickly too Lamb x

Had my first NST today and they said the girls are doing awesome! I was having small contractions(i didnt feel any) but they checked me and said that I was still a 0 and high so things are great. She measured the fluid and baby a has 43mg and baby b has 48mg. Which is awesome for twins!! YEAH...Now they just have to finish cooking, hopefully 5 1/2-7-1/2 more weeks and then I get to see them....
My heartburn has gotten WORSE and I am to the point my hips hurt when I lay on them to long so sleep is becoming impossible to..:( Its ok I know it will be over soon!

Triplet bumps are looking lovely :)

Amm that's great news about the NST.

here's my 30 weeks. i think its grown this week.

Attachments

• 30 weeks 1.JPG
    30 weeks 1.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 30 weeks 2.JPG
    30 weeks 2.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 30 weeks.JPG
    30 weeks.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online