Twin bumps??

I have a few extra pounds but oh man! Am I huge! lol. Already!
16 weeks 3 days!

Attachments

• DSC06474edit.jpg
    DSC06474edit.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 9
Hey everyone some fab lookin bumps there! I had a growth scan today and my twinnies have caught up with eachother and theyre about 2lb 8oz each so far theyre doin great but theyve found that the twin on my right today has a cyst :( they think its either an ovarian cyst or a bladder duplication cyst its measuring 1.5 cms round at the minute so now i have to see a consultant for my scans to keep a check on it an she will need a scan once theyre born to see what needs doing. I feel a bit deflated at the min. Everything else is perfect though and the cyst isnt harmful or affecting anything so i should be happy but its still disheartening to hear xx

I'm glad their weights are good, and don't feel bad for feeling what you feel!! I'm glad it isn't harmful, but I get how upsetting it could be. We all want our little ones to come out perfect with no problems at all, and it is frustrating knowing nothing you did or could do would alter what is going on. :hugs:

Thankyou :) i just feel bad like its my fault or something ive done but its there and theyve assured me plenty of people have them and never know its just cos us multiple mummies are so monitered were more likely to have small things picked up so in another way im glad they have cos now at least it can be sorted if need be and is no harm to baby so all should be good!

You are lookin fab by the way ! Deffo keep them leggies crossed a few more weeks yet if you can haha as hard as it sounds like its gonna be they seem very eager! Cxx

Lamb - I'm glad your twinnies are a good weight :thumbup: Thats a great sign :)

Sorry you have the worry about the cyst but i'm sure it can't be something too major or they would have shown more concern, i expect it'll be quickly fixed once they are born :hugs::hugs:

Thanks Dee, youre right they dont seem majourly concerned and theyve stressed to me its not life threatening or health threatening in any way, its just there just doing nothing. More than likely upon birth they said it could just be reabsorbed by the body its just they wanna keep a check now to stay on the safe side. I thought id sailed through so far, something had to come up! but its nothing bad so fingers crossed it all stays good!
How are you feeling Dee?

I am fine thanks, glad to be on maternity leave now :) Just a bit uncomfortable at times and in bed and i have heartburn recently and some nausea, not too bad though thanks :hugs:

Had a growth scan today and I grow BIG babies, I will be 32 weeks on friday and Cadence is already 4lbs 11oz and MaKenna is 4lbs 7oz! and I have weeks to go...my son was born at 38 weeks and 6 days and was 8lbs 15oz, I already have 9lbs of baby in there! WOHHHH:)

That's impressive AMM!! I love chunky babies!! Keep 'em cooking!!

Wow AMM1031, thats very impressive, I hope I have big babies too! Ultrasound tomorrow, maybe they'll give me a guess of how big they are at 27 weeks!

Wow AMM1031, thats very impressive, I hope I have big babies too! Ultrasound tomorrow, maybe they'll give me a guess of how big they are at 27 weeks!

Are you having a growth scan? If so you can ask them when they are done what they think the estimated weight is, that is what mine does, she does all the scan and then says well they are about ???? weights
Good Luck and let us know! :happydance:

heres my latest pic...........23 weeks 3 days :cloud9:
mahoosive!! lol :haha:

Attachments

• 23 weeks 3 days .jpg
    23 weeks 3 days .jpg
    27 KB · Views: 5
So I had another NST today, and they put me on limited bedrest, only do what I have to do otherwise stay off my feet, 32 weeks today and having 5-6 contractions per hour! They want me to make it another 3 weeks, since the girls are already 4.11 and 4.7 they said I would probably deliever early! So now my goal is 35 week.....

AMM you are so close!! 5-6 per hour is pretty rocking and rolling, hope they aren't painful at all.

So I had another NST today, and they put me on limited bedrest, only do what I have to do otherwise stay off my feet, 32 weeks today and having 5-6 contractions per hour! They want me to make it another 3 weeks, since the girls are already 4.11 and 4.7 they said I would probably deliever early! So now my goal is 35 week.....

Thats so exciting! 5-6 contractions per hour is like theyre coming real soon stuff! :happydance: deffo take the rest to the max and stay off them feet and keep cookin tha little bit longer for them but them weights sound so fab already youre doin fab !

Heres my 30wk bumpy!

Attachments

• 30wks.jpg
    30wks.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 23

Hi Amm - don't assume they'll come early due to their size hun. It doesn't necessarily follow. My boys must have been 5.7 and 6.7 at 32wks but they hadn't shown any signs of coming by my planned section at 38wks.

I too had frequent tightenings (3/4 per hour) from as early as 20wks, but it never really amounted to anything. Oddly, the bh settled by the time I hit 34wks - my uterus was so over distended that it couldn't contract anymore.

Bearing in mind that I had Cervical stitch too due to incompetent cervix, their size had no effect and didn't bring on ptl despite this. I was resting tho, LOTS, and pretty much remained horizontal for the duration. To move around made me feel as though they would drop out, so I was too scared not to rest.

Keep resting honey, drink gallons of water and there is no reason for baby size to cause early labour. Labour is thought to be about much more than uterine size alone - as I proved. Good luck xx

Lovely bumps ladies - soooo jealous, would love to be back there in the third trimester :hugs:

I know that their size doesnt have anything to do with delieving early, I have a three year old and I didnt have ANY contractions til the day that I delievered him, I was scheduled to be induced the next morning due to his size, I started having contractions at 5am and he was a c-section the same night at 8:37pm....so this is why they are worried about me having contractions now, they said I probably wont go past 36 weeks since I am small and the babies are already on the bigger side. I am trying to drink water and just relax, but its not easy.

Here's my 20w bump. Babies are measuring 12oz and 11oz. :thumbup:

Attachments

• sb20w.jpg
    sb20w.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member