Twin bumps??

Thanks guys, I do think it ended up being a sinius or allergiers, I went to the dr today and she said I did the right thing by going to the hospital even tho it ended up being nothing, and when I told her all the sympotoms she said to try an allergy medicine before anything else, so I took a Zrytec and it HELPED! YEAH, my headache went away and so did the eye blurriness. and I am feeling better....tho I am about done being pregnant and I still have anywhere between 3-8 weeks to go! :( hopeing it will be 3-4....

AMM. So glad you are feeling better. It is okay to feel "done." You are almost there!!!

WTB wow glad your still cooking all those gummy bears. i am almost 32 weeks with just two can't imagine fitting another one in there.

26 weeks 1 day :D

Attachments

• 26weeks(1).jpg
    26weeks(1).jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 26weeks(2).jpg
    26weeks(2).jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 26weeks(3).jpg
    26weeks(3).jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 2
We had a scan this morning and our girlies now weigh 3 pounds 5 ounces and 2 pounds 15 ounces :) And both appear to be fine :cloud9:
The plan is to check their positions at 34 weeks and if twin 1 is breech (which she has been for weeks) they will c-section me but if she does turn i can go natural :) Steroids being given in 2 weeks! So exciting! :happydance:

Hope everyone else is ok :flower:

Almost 30 weeks bump :)

Attachments

• 30-wks.jpg
    30-wks.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 23
Fantastic weights, Dee. Lovely bumps ladies!! Keep them cooking.

Lovely bumps ladies :)

I wish i could get away with an unclothed bump but i'm getting stretch marks :( :( x

Lovely bumps ladies :)

I wish i could get away with an unclothed bump but i'm getting stretch marks :( :( x

Stretch marks are fine Lisa, they are your badges of honour :) We would love to see a piccie :flower:

hopingforit-I have had twin A head down with his head on my cervix the entire pregnancy. I posted my 18 weeks pic above and you can see I exploded after that. I don't think you have anything to worry about. I know its easier said than done...I worry about all kinds of stuff. My husband constantly reminds me to only worry about the things I have control over!

Your bump is so adorable! I can't wait for a nice rounded bump like that (although I'll probably be like...why did I wish for it :haha: ) My Dr actually said that both babies are laying sideways on top of each other. I don't know the exact term for that. So, one is laying sideways in my pelvis and one is sideways higher up. My DH tells me that all the time too but I never listen to him. I probably should. :flower:

I got curious and went to Google...
https://img.webmd.com/dtmcms/live/webmd/consumer_assets/site_images/media/medical/hw/h9991482_004.jpg

Ours are transverse/breech but head to head :)

Ok so i braved it and here are my 22wks clothed and unclothed bump. one from yesterday the other today xx

https://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg573/LisaMarieAshley/73438D14-81B4-4947-A070-6BE8E0350B36-10205-00000D9957F7A99B_zpscd3c9713.jpg

https://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg573/LisaMarieAshley/5CC0DA64-5C1A-4EC3-9703-A875DC35977B-10979-00000EB6AE7EC61E.jpg

We are:
Breech on bottom (A)
Breech on my right (B)
Transverse upper left (C)

I am:

Twin 1 nearest my cervix = breech
Twin 2 = cephalic

My baby A is Head Up and her feet push on my bladder :( and baby B is Head Down and her feet are in my ribs....at last check last week at 31w and 5days the babies are already weighting in at 4lbs11oz and 4lbs7oz, I went to my scan yesterday and I am up 35lbs and measuring at 42weeks!
Hoping they will schedule something SOON!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->