Twin bumps??

Here's my 17 week bump taken yesterday! I think it looks smaller than last weeks??? xx

Attachments

• 17 week bump.jpg
    17 week bump.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 2
Hi girlies! Im soo slow this week I took my 31wk pic on Friday and havent had a min to post it! I worked all day saturday and needed a big old rest on Sat night then on Sunday I was taken out and it was to my very own surprise baby shower!! :haha: It was loadsa fun I had no Idea and me and the twins were completely spoilt! I had a fab day but it must of taken it out of me cos yesterday My hands, feet and strangely my top lip all swelled right up and was hurting so I spent all day at the hospital getting checked and monitored but all is fine, my BP has gone up but cos it was soooo low to begin with, now its risen, its risen to like a 'normal' level but i need to get it checked weekly now to make sure.

Attachments

• 31wks.jpg
    31wks.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 9
Looking great Lamb :) Glad you had a lovely shower.

Been alittle out of the loop, our internet is being stupid again. Had an NST today and found out I was contracting every 2-3 minutes, they had me drink 2 glasses of water and they slowed down somewhat but still having them, so now I am on strict modified bed rest, they want me to make it til 35 weeks, which is Oct. 10....so that is my goal.
And worse news...I can NO LONGER DRIVE as I cant fit behind the steering wheel without it rubbing my belly...good thing my mother in law only lives a few minutes away, doesnt work and is willing to drive me anywhere and anytime....Love her and my hubby is being great also!

Aw AMM!! You are doing so well and can get to 35 weeks!!! Bedrest is not necessarily fun, but you can do it!

AMM - sorry to hear you are contracting but like WTB said, you can do it! You are nearlly there and bedrest won't be too bad for a couple of weeks :hugs:

I know what you mean about the car thing lol I am almost at that point too!
Good job i have my OH and parents too :flower:

Well done AMM for making it so far, and to you too WTB! You're doing FANTASTICALLY! For someone that has had issues with her cervix since 22 weeks you've surprised all the nay sayers! Keep em cooking ladies :kiss:

Bed rest would be easy if I didnt already have a 3 year old, and now we are both sick with sinisus and my hubby is stressed about his job interview on Thursday.
I am glad that my son does like to watch tv, we have been watching disney movies(love them all) and we watch alot of cartoons..then we read some books and do some puzzles, and these things I can do on the couch, so the last week or two hasnt been too bad, tho no matter how much water I drink I still swell the minute I start walking. and now they want me to pee every 30/45 minutes to keep the contractions at bay if possible.
Make sure you guys are drinking a TON of water and emptying your bladder every hour once you get to 30 weeks, the nurse said that helps alot for the contractions.

Thanks for that info AMM, i have found that if my bladder is full the contractions gets more, need to make more effort to get up to pee and keep drinking now though.

Sorry you have sinus, hope tomorrow you feel better and good luck to your DH with the interview :flower:

Very good info AMM! I can't imagine bedrest when you already have a LO. The girls are revving up early today and I'm on Terb shot #1 of the allowed 3. Not sure if it means a thing or if the girls feel like meeting the world today. I'll update later, but as always, who knows.

Wtb - so glad to see you're still cooking, it's remarkable considering where you were 10wks ago. I never thought I'd make it with the twins either but slowly and surely each week passed and before I knew it I had made term! Your story is so heartening for the multiple ladies dealing with the hell of a potential preemie delivery xx

Amm - hang in there sweetie, not long now. I have seen many women have these 'on/off' contractions for weeks but still make 37wks. Atleast my kids were at school during the day so that I got some respite when on bed rest with the twins - it must be hard trying to keep a pre-schooler happy all day long. Just a few more weeks now Hun xx

My 31 week bump shot and i added a shot of me lied down, still huge!

I have gotten to the stage of if i drop something on the floor, that's where it stays lol I remember reading someone else describe this a while back and i couldn't imagine, well now i can! :haha:

Attachments

• 31-wk.jpg
    31-wk.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 31laid.jpg
    31laid.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 7
I figured even though its not really a "baby" bump yet I'd post a picture of my rounding belly. Its not a huge difference but I see some changes. I can't wait to really be showing!

Attachments

• 510.jpg
    510.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 11
4 weeks to 22 weeks. :thumbup:

Attachments

• 4 to 22.jpg
    4 to 22.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 11
Hey ladies! Doing my bump pic on time this week! 32weeks
Puffiness in my feet has been up and down but not as bad as last week, but my hands are KILLING me! Theyre so sore and during the night they go numb and when i first wake up theyre the stiffest ever! feel like a little old lady! :haha:

Attachments

• 32w.jpg
    32w.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 8
Looking good!!

My fingers hurt too! It hurts to bend them. And I can't wear my wedding rings anymore.

Great bump Lamb :thumbup: I also have the tingling/numb hands at night thing, seems worse if i am on my right side/half on my back.

The hospital gave me the sexiest splints ever to wear for bed to stop it they said, my OH went 'urrrgh youre not wearing them in bed are you?! dont be coming nowhere near me with them on' haha theyre vile, but i think im gonna try them tonight and see how I get on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->