Twin bumps??

I hope they do for you as well AMM. At least then you will have a definate date to focus on xx

At last check, baby A was breech, and baby B was head down, and they are nestled side by side in there like yin and yang.

Lisa i don't even see any stretch marks in your pic. I have them also but my camera doesn't show them or i just think they are worse than they are.lol

wow amm those are good weights. I have to wait another two weeks for my next scan my last one was at 28 weeks can't wait to see how much they have put on. I have put on 34 lbs now and am measuring at 38 weeks at my last visit but i think when i go back on friday i will be more i think the last few days the babies had a growth spirt. or at least my belly feels like i does.

At my last scan i had one head down (B) and one breech (A) but last night i think one or both flipped. seems like the further along i get when they flip the more painful it gets. now it think B is breech and A is head down.

Mine keep switching who is closer to my cervix and the scan tech keeps switching who is A and who is B. should i be doing that also, I always call the one on my left A and the one on my right B.

I got told that the one near my cervix - twin 1 - can never change - so its her that determines the birth choice because she will always be nearer the cervix, maybe it's different with identicals?

My twin A (girl) is head down and twin B was also head down, and then on Friday he was breech, but yesterday, head down again (from ultrasound, and then doc appt where he did in office ultrasound) So baby B can't make up his mind! I hope baby A stays head down so that I can deliver vaginally!

dee - it probably is if they share a placenta, mine implanted one on each side. The one on the left is a little more towards the front and the one on the right is more towards the back but they are basically side by side and take turns one moves down lower and then the other will move up higher into my ribs.
lol then one of them will get the idea that they want to lay transverse but can only do it the one way so i get a head or feet on my spine and them pushing out. last night my B baby was trying to do that and you could see a tiny little foot outline as much as it hurt it was soo cool. i tried to get a pic of it but kept missing it i must have sat there for an hour taking belly pics.lol

Haha Jackie, I do the same thing. I want to get good kicking on video and will sit there forever taking video and they never cooperate....and what I have gotten on video doesn't look nearly as dramatic as what I am seeing and feeling.

Dee they sound like they are doin fab fab fab! and you look great too! They told me the same thing at the hospital too, the one 'closest to the exit' so to speak haha is the one that will determine how I have them. I did start twin 1 head down and twin 2 breech but about 8wks ago twin 2 turned and theyre both now head down, twin 2's head is tucked under twin 1s chin and theyre both spooning at the min! SO hopefully they will stay that way!

WTB I cant believe youre still cooking away and looking so fab doing so! Well done and keep it goin!

AMM sorry to hear youve been so poorly! Its getting so close to your time now so relief will be on its way with 2 smiley faces attatched :) xxx

How are you feeling Lamb?

Im feeling ok so far! Bit slow to get up or roll about in bed, had trouble painting my toes today :haha: but other than that not too bad, bit heartburny from time to time, bit achey but nothing too bad to report! Ive only got 14 more days left working now over the next month so hopefully it will fly by, theyre the days i feel the worst when ive been in. Scary to think how close its gettting now ay! :baby:

Yeah i feel pretty much the same Lamb - gettting up from the sofa is quite hard now and sometimes just can't get comfy lol Glad you are ok though :)

AMM - feel better soon, hang in there hun xx

Yeah i feel pretty much the same Lamb - gettting up from the sofa is quite hard now and sometimes just can't get comfy lol Glad you are ok though :)

AMM - feel better soon, hang in there hun xx

Yeahh I know what you mean! do you huff a lot too haha I huff in bed to move, i huff to get up or move on the couch, i feel like i spend half my day wigglin and huffing. God knows what I sound like! Ive got one of these girlies feet right under my ribcage on the right too and i move about to ease that for then the other one to start poppin out the left its like a party in there sometimes :happydance:

Yeah when i carry wet washing upstairs to hang up, i huff and puff and waddle lol When i take a long shower, i sit down to get dressed as i get worn out from the effort of showering and it's hard to pull my knickers up lol :flower:

Thanks guys, I am actually feeling better, the allergy medicine is HELPING ALOT! The girls movements have slowed a bit, but it might just be because I did alot today compared to what I have been doing. I had to sort and do laundry, and that is two sets of stairs, and I have to take care of my 3year old, as my husband is gone all day today, he is attempting to get a new position within his company that pays more since I quit my job this year and dont plan on going back. So now my back hurts and I am going to sit here and do this and FB for awhile.

32 week bump i can't believe how fast the weeks are passing.

Attachments

• 32 weeks 1.JPG
    32 weeks 1.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 32 weeks 2.JPG
    32 weeks 2.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 32 weeks.JPG
    32 weeks.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 5
those beautiful bumps make me miss being pregnant! will have to wait at for least 3 years tho...

<3

Bumblebee I absolutely ADORE your Avatar! Awwwwww they look soooooo adorable :D

Well here's me at 27 weeks. I don't feel like I've grown at all since 23 weeks but I'm not stressed, I'm sure they are just fine and I'm kind of grateful I'm not huge yet cos I have a feeling I've still got alot of growing to do and my tummy is going to be awfully uncomfortable towards the end when they just start piling on the fat.

Attachments

• 27weeks(1).jpg
    27weeks(1).jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 27weeks(2).jpg
    27weeks(2).jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 27weeks(3).jpg
    27weeks(3).jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 27weeks(4).jpg
    27weeks(4).jpg